Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,430 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

I Need A Man That Will Not Look At Another Woman. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Man That Will Not Look At Another Woman. (1843 Views)

Pastor Julius Andrew's Wedding With Another Woman Interrupted By First Wife / DebbieBarbieSkinCare Whose Boyfriend Dumped For Another Woman Shares Her Story / Lady Whose Face Was Photoshopped Into Another Woman's Body Apologizes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Man That Will Not Look At Another Woman. by Mikefrik(m): 1:32pm On Nov 06, 2018
My sister says she wants a man who will not look at another woman outside. pls is it possible?
Re: I Need A Man That Will Not Look At Another Woman. by Saff(f): 1:34pm On Nov 06, 2018
Re: I Need A Man That Will Not Look At Another Woman. by Headlesschicken(m): 1:35pm On Nov 06, 2018
grin Let her buy herself a male statue...

10 Likes

Re: I Need A Man That Will Not Look At Another Woman. by CaptainMitch: 1:37pm On Nov 06, 2018
It is very possible.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Man That Will Not Look At Another Woman. by Mikefrik(m): 1:41pm On Nov 06, 2018
@captainmitch pls how possible is it.
Re: I Need A Man That Will Not Look At Another Woman. by CaptainMitch: 1:47pm On Nov 06, 2018
Discipline and mutual respect is everything, if you love someone truly you wouldn't go all out to cheat on them. Cheating is expensive, staying faithful is an easier option.
Mikefrik:
@captainmitch pls how possible is it.
Re: I Need A Man That Will Not Look At Another Woman. by MissRaine69(f): 1:49pm On Nov 06, 2018
Mikefrik:
My sister says she wants a man who will not look at another woman outside. pls is it possible?
Your sister needs a blind man.
I look
He looks
We both look
It’s what humans do it does not mean anything will come out of it.
Re: I Need A Man That Will Not Look At Another Woman. by MissRaine69(f): 1:53pm On Nov 06, 2018
CaptainMitch:
Discipline and mutual respect is everything, if you love someone truly you wouldn't go all out to cheat on them. Cheating is expensive, staying faithful is an easier option.
Looking is not cheating.
One human can admire another human with no alterior motive. I can appreciate a perfect Male speciman without any itention of running off with him. He can with no repurcussions say another woman is good looking we can discuss things like that. If you are that insecure don’t be in a relationship.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need A Man That Will Not Look At Another Woman. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:01pm On Nov 06, 2018
MissRaine69:

Looking is not cheating.
One human can admire another human with no alterior motive. I can appreciate a perfect Male speciman without any itention of running off with him. He can with no repurcussions say another woman is good looking we can discuss things like that. If you are that insecure don’t be in a relationship.
.QED
Re: I Need A Man That Will Not Look At Another Woman. by phrancys001(m): 2:30pm On Nov 06, 2018
Simply get a blind man
Re: I Need A Man That Will Not Look At Another Woman. by Mikefrik(m): 2:32pm On Nov 06, 2018
@jonnyspute what do you mean.
Re: I Need A Man That Will Not Look At Another Woman. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:39pm On Nov 06, 2018
Mikefrik:
@jonnyspute what do you mean.
.. MissRain69 has said it all. You can guide and advice your sister well after reading her comment. That's what I meant.
Re: I Need A Man That Will Not Look At Another Woman. by AryEmber(f): 3:15pm On Nov 06, 2018
Goodluck with that.
Re: I Need A Man That Will Not Look At Another Woman. by zelated: 3:21pm On Nov 06, 2018
even solomon had plenty wives in the bible
Re: I Need A Man That Will Not Look At Another Woman. by Biglittlelois(f): 4:19pm On Nov 06, 2018
Which guy wouldnt look at another woman, just pray that mere looking wont turn to overlooking which leads to trying to shoot his shot and then temptation sets in.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Man That Will Not Look At Another Woman. by paix(m): 12:29pm On Nov 10, 2018
Mikefrik:
How would she get the one that will look at her in the first place? If he looks at her then he will definitely look at another.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Man That Will Not Look At Another Woman. by tiffanyfan(f): 12:50pm On Nov 10, 2018
Tell your sister that it's not possible, with guys of this generation, I don't think so. Used to know a guy that loves his girl die, but he still wan die for person neck, if not for my conscience, the girl would have been history.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Man That Will Not Look At Another Woman. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 10, 2018
grin
Re: I Need A Man That Will Not Look At Another Woman. by Foodforthought: 5:36pm On Nov 10, 2018
tiffanyfan:
Tell your sister that it's not possible, with guys of this generation, I don't think so. Used to know a guy that loves his girl die, but he still wan die for person neck, if not for my conscience, the girl would have been history.
This generation of guys!
So which generation did you live in?
Or better still which generation of guys did not look at other women?
Re: I Need A Man That Will Not Look At Another Woman. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 10, 2018
MissRaine69:

Looking is not cheating.
The kind of advice you churn out would make one of that you are married.

Anyway, I'm passionately waiting for the D-day you would change from miss to Mrs.

One love.
Re: I Need A Man That Will Not Look At Another Woman. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 10, 2018
Mikefrik:

WHAT SHE IS SIMPLY SAYING IS THAT SHE WANTS A MAN THAT WILL NOT CHEAT ON HER. A MAN THAT WILL NOT BE SEEING ANOTHER WOMAN OUTSIDE. A MAN THAT IS ALL HER'S AND HER'S ALONE. IF SHE CAN AS WELL BE FAITHFUL I SINCERELY WISH HER, HER DREAM MAN.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Man That Will Not Look At Another Woman. by frozen70(f): 7:57pm On Nov 10, 2018
Yes it's possible, let her propose to the man

Keep him at home as house husband

Let her be the head of the house and let thean take instructions from her

Once she is pregnant and had her baby, let the man baby seat the baby

Guinness book of records will recognise her
Re: I Need A Man That Will Not Look At Another Woman. by Allaboutkatiee(f): 8:01pm On Nov 10, 2018
Really ?
Happy searching undecided
Re: I Need A Man That Will Not Look At Another Woman. by MJBOLT: 8:35pm On Nov 10, 2018
MissRaine69:
Your sister needs a blind man. I look He looks We both look It’s what humans do it does not mean anything will come out of it.

Re: I Need A Man That Will Not Look At Another Woman. by malaria(f): 8:37pm On Nov 10, 2018
Of course, She needs a gay
Re: I Need A Man That Will Not Look At Another Woman. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 10, 2018
Mikefrik, think not that your sister is a freak for making such a wish. Such a wish is ABSOLUTELY POSSIBLE via a factor which i must tell you with all SINCERITY from my own life experience as a man this HONEST TRUTH. Perhaps a few men and women have experienced it too.

I have for so many years, infact since childhood nurtured a particular dream of the PARTICULAR SIGNIFICANT OTHER, I hope to spend the rest of my life.

And out of the blue, our path did cross. A fulfilment of my DREAM 99%. Ever since then every other FEMALE became so INSIGNIFICANT. I don't even notice their existence let alone look at them as to admire a thing because my heart was already FULFILLED.

To cut long story short. At the point of planning for marriage. The 1% that would have made it a 100% and would have made it a DREAM COME TRUE turned out not in our favour.

After medical examinations, one of these examinations turned out we are both AS as per genotype. On that faithfull day our paths changed. We could not afford to be that SELFISH bringing a SICKLE CELL ANAEMIA kid to come and suffer and suffer us too. (which of course it's a probability).

MY POINT IS, AS FAR AS MY OWN PERSONAL EXPERIENCE. EVERY OTHER WOMAN BECAME VERY INSIGNIFICANT TO THE POINT THAT EXCEPT HER, NO OTHER WOMAN EXISTED. I FOUND IN HER ALL I WANTED. HENCE, LOOKING AROUND FOR WHAT AGAIN?

Anyone that has every experienced this peak understands that it's possible and your sister is not a freak for wishing such a man who will see her as the FULFILMENT OF HIS HEART.
Re: I Need A Man That Will Not Look At Another Woman. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 10, 2018
Headlesschicken:
grin Let her buy herself a male statue...
I swear you mad pass mad man grin
Re: I Need A Man That Will Not Look At Another Woman. by ayookunlee: 9:29pm On Nov 10, 2018
Amen

1 Like

Re: I Need A Man That Will Not Look At Another Woman. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 10, 2018
The kind of person your aunty is would judge the person she will get
She can't be use and dump many times and be expecting loyal,humble,trustworthy and God Fearing as Husband
Lemme speak from my nature now,
I wish she get her dream man
Life is sweet when you're with someone that make you Number One
Like me I want just one girl in my life
Life is too short to be wasting on top some girls that doesn't worth you...

1 Like

Re: I Need A Man That Will Not Look At Another Woman. by carter009(m): 11:25pm On Nov 10, 2018
Ode[
MissRaine69:

Your sister needs a blind man.
I look
He looks
We both look
It’s what humans do it does not mean anything will come out of it.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Man That Will Not Look At Another Woman. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 10, 2018
Marry him and blind him afterwards.

It worked for some other folks too

(1) (2) (Reply)

That Thing Called ‘love’ / See Drama As Woman Proposes To Man Outside A Mall After 7 Years Of Dating (video / Can she forget her first love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.