Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG (60601 Views)

Soldier Loses His Leg After IED Explosion By Boko Haram. Graphic Photos / Blessing Agbomhere To Sue FG After Surviving Accident That Killed 3 / Femi Falana Protesting Fuel Price Increase By Jonathan In 2012 (Throwback Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by TEYA: 5:07pm On Nov 14, 2017
nairavsdollars:
He is a bloody clown like his son Falz
Femi Falana I know, Falz I know but who are you?
Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by skukimania(f): 5:12pm On Nov 14, 2017
My statesman self grin. Na wetin con concern FG with na? U for look road sir.
Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by fayruka(m): 5:13pm On Nov 14, 2017
ogologoamu:
Human rights lawyer, Mr. Femi Falana (SAN), has threatened to sue the Federal Government following his involvement in a road accident.

The human rights lawyer had broken his leg after falling into a manhole while walking to his office in Abuja.

He promised that he would not leave the matter to God like the ordinary Nigerian would, but will sue the government on Wednesday.

Falana who made this known while delivering his speech at the National Stakeholders Summit on Whistleblowing in Abuja on Tuesday said, “I am sure you saw me limping and using a walking stick when I was coming in. It is because I fell into a manhole while walking to my office on Shehu Shagari Way.

“I broke my leg and I am even wearing Plaster of Paris and I was even hospitalised. So, I won’t like the ordinary Nigerian leave it to God.

“I have decided that tomorrow I will sue the Federal Government.”

https://thewhistler.ng/story/falana-involved-road-accident-threatens-sue-fg/

This man sabi comedy wella
Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by 0temAtum: 5:15pm On Nov 14, 2017
Edelweiss44:

Maybe you have a point there. When God said "touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm", maybe he was talking to foolish men like Falana who not only opened their mouth to sell the Buhari dummy to Nigerians , but also opened his mouth to be insulting God and men of God up and down. And you yourself! be careful in case you don't want to join the queue after Falana.
I'm laughing so hard at your comment because it's highly laughable. As in, eeeh, how can a caged god have power to do anything to those who are not in the cage with him? It's like you aren't aware yet that Yahweh, Allah, Mazda, Moloch, Eshu and all gods like them who say that they won't give up on religion are currently held in a spiritual prison. See the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH for details

DOCTUFOS:
Doctufos: Otem Erectus 226:13-20
13. And Otem saw how all gods of religion gather and say, we shall not let humanity and dwellers of the earth have rest of mind. And Allah said, I cannot let go my impact upon the earth.
14. Now many homos who died religious had been made the same with the gods. And they had almost equal powers with the gods. And they said also, the religion which we practise on earth must not be defeated.
15. Now Yahweh said, what shall my great name become in the mouths of the people of the earth if i agree that religion should be made of none effect in their minds? Shall they not curse my name forever?
16. And eubius said, what shall happen to the history of Krishtanite which I have written? I shall rather protect it, or else I shall be found the greatest liar in history. And Mirza and Moloch and Eshu and many other gods said, the fun of the earth shall be lost when they do not call upon our names anymore.
17. And their continual weeping to the gods, being fun to us, shall be a thing of the past. No, we shall not allow this. Now while they spoke, the gods who wanted science and development in the world came and said, are you ready for the battle? And they said, we are ready.
18. And the battle began.
19. And Otem heard voices and saw many gods how they did all manner of inexplicable things. And there were vacuums, but only Otem and the gods of findings saw the vacuums.
20. And when the gods of religion had entered into the vacuums, they were not seen anymore.
21. And Otem awoke. And his pupils had broken the door of his house when he did not appear in the school that day. And they had done many things to revive him.
22. And Otem said, I saw all the things which you do to my body to rescue me. Why do you sit on my chest and blew my nose? Why do you disturb my sweet sleep? For the words which are made flesh are currently being conquered.
23. And henceforth, all sacred texts shall be seen as the things useful for refuse dump. And they shall lose the powers behind them, because all gods who insist on continual deception of the world through their threatening and motivational books are currently being held captive in vacuums.
24. Now for a space of three months, Otem continually saw how the gods stepped into vacuums and were not seen anymore.
25. Now when eighty-nine days was complete, the gods of findings began to carry the vacuums in their hands, dumping them into a larger vacuum. For the vacuums began to become visible when they had carried them. And they dumped more than two hundred and fifty nine thousand vacuums into a larger one.
26. And they said, Otem of truth, we have overcome the gods by vacuums, so go and make known all the things which you have seen. For we imagined the vacuums with our thoughts for the capture of the gods who are antihumans.
27. And in the vacuums shall they be for a thousand years. This is the spiritual cage of all gods who oppose development. And focus shall be shifted from the words in the books to the thoughts of the heads.
28. And a period shall come when the pastors and the priests of many religions shall begin to misbehave. For their gods are encaged. And the minds of many homos shall begin to go after the truth within themselves rather than the lies written in the books of lies.
29. Now Otem, we have done our own part, therefore go and do your part also. Be not lazy in the compilation and interpretation of the texts of histories which we have given to you.
30. And we shall breathe life into the history which you shall write and it shall live on in the minds of the people, rather than religious texts. And humanity shall begin to use their own brains, worshipping no god while they do good to themselves.
Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by adelowor(f): 5:21pm On Nov 14, 2017
[quote author=0temAtum post=62374854]gul
Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by adelowor(f): 5:23pm On Nov 14, 2017
Edelweiss44:

Maybe you have a point there. When God said "touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm", maybe he was talking to foolish men like Falana who not only opened their mouth to sell the Buhari dummy to Nigerians , but also opened his mouth to be insulting God and men of God up and down. And you yourself! be careful in case you don't want to join the queue after Falana.
Abi o. I have been saying it that these men of God will not talk but they have their own God that can help them shut down their mouth. That was his own tithe he has paid and that's what I mean by paying tithe to the devourers
Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by Charly68: 5:35pm On Nov 14, 2017
Lawyer Femooo! Don't forget you have been suing the Govt for over 2 decades now without any meaningful result ..keep suing anyway until Babangida comes to Aso Rock again..
Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by wyqay: 5:37pm On Nov 14, 2017
so you will sue FG now when you're involved.What about those involved in the past? yeye
Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by MONITZ: 5:44pm On Nov 14, 2017
All those who foisted this 419 change on Nigerians shall be a taste of it,una never see something...
Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by billyG(m): 5:48pm On Nov 14, 2017
has he ask who has that man hole FCT or fed.govt. is he blind,i thought its fkk sef.
Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by aziz83(m): 6:04pm On Nov 14, 2017
femi falana
Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by IYANGBALI: 6:15pm On Nov 14, 2017
Attention seeker
Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by sarutobie(m): 6:22pm On Nov 14, 2017
What if he was over speeding? I’ll say it again, the number one cause of road accidents world over is SPEED!! Princess Diana and Paul walker all died on very smooth roads...SPEED kills!
Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 14, 2017
grin cheesy
When I think of Nigeria, I don't know whether to laugh or cry
Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 14, 2017
aku626:

Thank you sir God would bless you for this your generations would not lack in wisdom.

So many innocent lives are lost daily on this bad roads he hasn’t sued the government but it has affected him now he’s wants to sue. So called human right lawyer mtchew
haha human right na profession? If he chooses to sue the government he is doinv that to enable people to start believing they can sue governmemt whenever they fail on their responsibilities... You too can sue the government whenever an innocwnt person got hurt as a result of government negligence
Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by Wakyjoe: 6:40pm On Nov 14, 2017
Ah. My mum sells one of the best slabs in Abuja , government should come and get her contracts call 08130959643
Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by ACE1010: 6:44pm On Nov 14, 2017
This man has suddenly turned a comic actor!!! It is laughable indeed grin grin grin grin
Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by oruma19: 6:46pm On Nov 14, 2017
0temAtum:
The number of people that will ascribe this accident to the doing of his or her god is directly proportional to the gullibility level of our nation Nigeria. So far so good, I've not seen comments from the gullible who will come and claim that it's the doing of their god against Mr Falana who speak against tithing and it's marvelous in their sights. Is this a sign that religion is losing the stronghold of its superstitious lies on the people of my nation? Thanks be to Nature if this is so as the gods of religion are currently caged.
eyes don open o. All the scams have been exposed. Churches will merge soon and sound doctrine will return. The next we will attack is the false doctrine of "everybody is a suspect/enemy" wc is very sardonic. Makes even once loving family members become enemies. Satanic doctrine.

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by eluquenson(m): 6:48pm On Nov 14, 2017
Falana is hypocrites, all this year he has been living in Nigeria, it is now he felt bad about the the sad state of Nigeria roads.

Shame on him.
Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by linearity: 7:11pm On Nov 14, 2017
SirLakes:

Who are the people? You, Me, Common man?

How many human right activist do we have in Nigeria.

If I should say I wanna sue the FG for a bad road, at the end of the day, who loses. Me!

The only people that can sue the FG are the rich people and they don't fucking care because many of them are benefiting from all these abnormalities.

Common man doesn't have a fuckïng right in this country.

You try to claim a right with em SARS grin o te tan ni mo so fun e yen o

True talk, but don't loss hope; every Nation passes through these type of stage where the well to do and politicians are selfish.

However, time and tide will change things, but more youths have to get involved in politics. Not too far away, Nigeria was ruled by one military dictator or the other, but it appear that designation is far behind us. Though sometimes we might be forced to think that, there is no measurable difference between both.
Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by Omololupromise: 8:04pm On Nov 14, 2017
He is a bloody clown like his son Falz

Who is ur own father
Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by stonecoldcafe: 9:01pm On Nov 14, 2017
ogologoamu:
Human rights lawyer, Mr. Femi Falana (SAN), has threatened to sue the Federal Government following his involvement in a road accident.

The human rights lawyer had broken his leg after falling into a manhole while walking to his office in Abuja.

He promised that he would not leave the matter to God like the ordinary Nigerian would, but will sue the government on Wednesday.

Falana who made this known while delivering his speech at the National Stakeholders Summit on Whistleblowing in Abuja on Tuesday said, “I am sure you saw me limping and using a walking stick when I was coming in. It is because I fell into a manhole while walking to my office on Shehu Shagari Way.

“I broke my leg and I am even wearing Plaster of Paris and I was even hospitalised. So, I won’t like the ordinary Nigerian leave it to God.

“I have decided that tomorrow I will sue the Federal Government.”

https://thewhistler.ng/story/falana-involved-road-accident-threatens-sue-fg/
In case you are confused

Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by FriendNG: 9:38pm On Nov 14, 2017
madridguy:
Mr. Femi Falana (SAN), Please sir we request you to sue the useless Lagos State government that want to kill Lagosian with epidemic. Ambode has turned Lagos State to waste dumping site.

Ambode is performing miracle in his first and second year. What is happening now?

By the way wetin carry u go Lagos? Go develop your state.
Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by madridguy(m): 9:42pm On Nov 14, 2017
Which miracle bros? shocked Ambode is calamity to Lagos.

FriendNG:

Ambode is performing miracle in his first and second year. What is happening now?

By the way wetin carry u go Lagos? Go develop your state.
Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by OmoOshodi(m): 9:49pm On Nov 14, 2017
LastSurvivor11:
Na buhari dey drive you
Bastards everywhere
this one no kukuma read before commenting ..... Stenching creature
Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by CioAngels(f): 11:02pm On Nov 14, 2017
kolafolabi:
I don't understand Falz's father...Sueing FG for what? No wonder it too so long to confirm him as SAN..
Are there suppose to be manholes carelessly exposed on our roads? There are many manholes on the road you get to see.
Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by FriendNG: 11:06pm On Nov 14, 2017
madridguy:
Which miracle bros? shocked Ambode is calamity to Lagos.

His 2015 and early 16 was good.
Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by ruby360: 11:06pm On Nov 14, 2017
fUNNY MAN
Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by ruby360: 11:13pm On Nov 14, 2017
Very funny
Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by madridguy(m): 11:23pm On Nov 14, 2017
To me nothing is good about the noise maker.

FriendNG:

His 2015 and early 16 was good.
Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by FriendNG: 11:50pm On Nov 14, 2017
madridguy:
To me nothing is good about the noise maker.

What of likomo? Ganduje
Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by Rexnegro(m): 1:05am On Nov 15, 2017
madridguy:
Mr. Femi Falana (SAN), Please sir we request you to sue the useless Lagos State government that want to kill Lagosian with epidemic. Ambode has turned Lagos State to waste dumping site.
shut up if You don't know anything...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Accident: Natasha Akpoti In Abuja Hospital (Photos) / How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents / Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.