Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Two Kidnapped Nnpc Staff Found Dead - This Is Not The Way Forward - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Kidnapped Nnpc Staff Found Dead - This Is Not The Way Forward (2740 Views)

Kachikwu Sanctions NNPC Staff Over Scandalous Project Exposed By PREMIUM TIMES / Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga / Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Kidnapped Nnpc Staff Found Dead - This Is Not The Way Forward by 18platoon(m): 2:01am On Mar 24, 2010
@jookco, let me tell you, we can study anything we like. tell your brothers to fix you too.
Re: Two Kidnapped Nnpc Staff Found Dead - This Is Not The Way Forward by igboboy1(m): 10:41am On Mar 24, 2010
18 platoon:

@igbo boy, forget story, HAUSA/FULANI get power for anywhere wey them dey, this incident is very very sad but our power is still intact, and your media tried to downplay the story by just saying TWO OIL WORKERS KILLED, but if where in the north all those your bigoted half baked journalists will shout and shout and shout, but we're now equal to the task.

Na beans? U too get mouth cross jos enter south proper then we go know whether na melu dey make you dey yan Opata, Una neva chop beat na im dey cause all this empty rakings
Re: Two Kidnapped Nnpc Staff Found Dead - This Is Not The Way Forward by 18platoon(m): 6:11pm On Mar 24, 2010
@igbo boy, since na you dey vex, i extend my invitation to you, please come to the north and practice what you've been preaching, you wan go heaven but you no wan die.
Re: Two Kidnapped Nnpc Staff Found Dead - This Is Not The Way Forward by Borat1: 6:19pm On Mar 24, 2010
18 platoon:

@igbo boy, since na you dey vex, i extend my invitation to you, please come to the north and practice what you've been preaching, you wan go heaven but you no wan die.

See this bufoon
what about the coup you guys were supposed to execute. . ?
Re: Two Kidnapped Nnpc Staff Found Dead - This Is Not The Way Forward by edoyad(m): 6:28pm On Mar 24, 2010
Them naija Delta boys be some mean as$ niggas mehn.
@beaf tell your ijaw brothers to confirm if indeed the victims are hausas before kidnapping them o , i nor wan hear say middle belt boy is mistaken for hausa man.
Re: Two Kidnapped Nnpc Staff Found Dead - This Is Not The Way Forward by 18platoon(m): 6:33pm On Mar 24, 2010
@edoyad monkey, where have you been? well they all regard you as HAUSA wether CHRISTIAN or MUSLIM, so you can continue to lick their ass they'll never trust you.
Re: Two Kidnapped Nnpc Staff Found Dead - This Is Not The Way Forward by 18platoon(m): 6:36pm On Mar 24, 2010
@borat, please i dont know where you heard of any coup ooooh, i think you've got the wrong guy, sorry.
Re: Two Kidnapped Nnpc Staff Found Dead - This Is Not The Way Forward by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 24, 2010
biina:

People wont condemn the acts of those in the south, but when someone from the south is killed in the north, some bigot will start shouting pogrom and genocide. undecided
Re: Two Kidnapped Nnpc Staff Found Dead - This Is Not The Way Forward by edoyad(m): 6:43pm On Mar 24, 2010
@platoon that is where you lie. They will look for :
1 that black mark in the middle fore head.
2. They will pronounce "the", which the customer will pronounce as "zee"

that and simple things like circumcised d¡ck will save me cool
Re: Two Kidnapped Nnpc Staff Found Dead - This Is Not The Way Forward by Beaf: 6:44pm On Mar 24, 2010
18 platoon:

@edoyad monkey, where have you been? well they all regard you as HAUSA wether CHRISTIAN or MUSLIM, so you can continue to lick their backside they'll never trust you.

Only iliterates think like you, I am sure you have heard the relevant ND people talk about who the enemy is.

You talk too much.
Re: Two Kidnapped Nnpc Staff Found Dead - This Is Not The Way Forward by 18platoon(m): 6:55pm On Mar 24, 2010
@beaf, that's what am here to do, TALK TOO MUCH.
this is a case of pot calling kettle black.
Re: Two Kidnapped Nnpc Staff Found Dead - This Is Not The Way Forward by edoyad(m): 7:01pm On Mar 24, 2010
@platoon18 instead of you to beg for mercy you want to form warrior. Better pray danbazau doesn't post your aboluting as$ to ijaw land, your children will become orphan almajiris soon after
Re: Two Kidnapped Nnpc Staff Found Dead - This Is Not The Way Forward by 18platoon(m): 7:13pm On Mar 24, 2010
@forget, story story, they're just mouth no action, truly am missing obasanjo cos during his time no negotiation no amnesty, just straffing. ten times of the local thugs that are not allowing us here word in the ND cannot withstand our armed forces.
Re: Two Kidnapped Nnpc Staff Found Dead - This Is Not The Way Forward by bombay: 7:29pm On Mar 24, 2010
18 Platoon you no wan hear word abi you still dey look uche face na cry u dey find very soon e go reach where you dey.
Aboki una no get brain at all people dey warn una small small una say na gra gra una dey find.
Pikin wey say e mama no go sleep him too no go sleep o.
U no wonder say since una dey fight to rule nigeria una life don better alarmist like you.
Re: Two Kidnapped Nnpc Staff Found Dead - This Is Not The Way Forward by 18platoon(m): 8:05pm On Mar 24, 2010
@bombay. what trash, it still baffles me why you thugs accepted amnesty, look nigerian army can grind you urchins into pieces whithin 48hrs, until you guys start bombing abuja before i can take you serious, look there're real G's and then there're internet junkies like you. you guys can only bark and bark and bark.
Re: Two Kidnapped Nnpc Staff Found Dead - This Is Not The Way Forward by igboboy1(m): 9:21am On Mar 25, 2010
18 platoon:

Nah mehn i'll pass the invitation, Werrin concern me with North?

I neva said am going to the North, All I said if una do oversabi cross una desert (with ur donkeys) come enter green pastures (where gorillas dey swing for treees) o boy na then una go know say small Gorilla dey fit handle donkey,

just becuase na donkey tall pass e no mean say small body na sickeness!!! BE WARNED
Re: Two Kidnapped Nnpc Staff Found Dead - This Is Not The Way Forward by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 25, 2010
Y accusing militant,av dey claimed responsibility

(1) (2) (Reply)

Access Bank Aig-Imoukhuede and Wigwe owe Intercontinental N16.2B / Federal Government Bans Okada (motorcycle Transportation) Across Nigeria / Is It Now Ihejirika's Turn?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.