Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,427 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Wtf? Man Successfully Undergoes Surgery To Transform Himself To A Dog (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wtf? Man Successfully Undergoes Surgery To Transform Himself To A Dog (pics) (12130 Views)

Woman Battered By Her Boyfriend Undergoes Facial Reconstructive Surgery (Photos) / Swiss Lady Bullied For Being ‘Ugly’ Spends Big On Plastic Surgery To Feel Happy / Man Goes Emotional After Finding Out His Neighbor dog Impregnated His Dog(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wtf? Man Successfully Undergoes Surgery To Transform Himself To A Dog (pics) by DerrickzB: 10:05pm On Nov 14, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided no b even beta dog self, na ekuke
And nobody shud come here and faint ooo, dere is no space

Hehehe.. u just cracked me up.. I'd faint on you.. Issa lapping something ooo
Re: Wtf? Man Successfully Undergoes Surgery To Transform Himself To A Dog (pics) by Augustap(f): 10:21pm On Nov 14, 2017
Ayam not understanding
So if he misbehaves, will he be charged to court or will animal control take him away?
Just leave me to faint

1 Like

Re: Wtf? Man Successfully Undergoes Surgery To Transform Himself To A Dog (pics) by talk2emma: 10:51pm On Nov 14, 2017
Buhari is a dog
Re: Wtf? Man Successfully Undergoes Surgery To Transform Himself To A Dog (pics) by FisifunKododada: 2:50am On Nov 15, 2017
wtf!
Re: Wtf? Man Successfully Undergoes Surgery To Transform Himself To A Dog (pics) by EmpressT(f): 3:39am On Nov 15, 2017
Hmmm.... Aye ma le o! I never imagine a human can go under knief just because of this disgusting shit! Wooo.... Nawa oo! I wonder how comfortable this guy will feel
Re: Wtf? Man Successfully Undergoes Surgery To Transform Himself To A Dog (pics) by terrezo2002(m): 6:19am On Nov 15, 2017
People think it is their body and so they can do whatever they like with it. No one created any part of his body, therefore we give account to the one who made us as to what we do with our body. Your body is the temple of God.
Re: Wtf? Man Successfully Undergoes Surgery To Transform Himself To A Dog (pics) by Ladycloud(f): 7:59am On Nov 15, 2017
Gentlevin:
Pls when u have successfully transformed to his daughter, just help me with d procedures so that I can transform to Dangotes son (only for this Xmas period ooo).....
lol grin

1 Like

Re: Wtf? Man Successfully Undergoes Surgery To Transform Himself To A Dog (pics) by columbus007(m): 8:23am On Nov 15, 2017
Lol, alot of people are tired of been human undecided
Re: Wtf? Man Successfully Undergoes Surgery To Transform Himself To A Dog (pics) by psalmhorah(m): 9:34am On Nov 15, 2017
adonbilivit
Re: Wtf? Man Successfully Undergoes Surgery To Transform Himself To A Dog (pics) by thedondada(m): 10:18am On Nov 15, 2017
WORDWORLD:

My dear, i have quickly done a back ground check on the news about a certain James Carlton tranforming himself to a dog via surgery. It seems you are THE ONLY ONE with this news on the net. Can you please link us to other sources for verification of TRUTH. I (we) will be most grateful.Thank you!!!

Good to see you checked and found out it's a hoax. Many would still come here read the topic drop thier retarded comments and spread the news with out even verifying it's authenticity.

Wasted generation
Re: Wtf? Man Successfully Undergoes Surgery To Transform Himself To A Dog (pics) by ikemesit4477: 10:42am On Nov 15, 2017
DickHunter:
What would make a man want to transform into a dog? This is the question currently inside my head as I write this piece.
A British man, James Carlton spent a thousands of euros to transform into a dog.

We know the westerners (oyibos) like experimenting, but isn't this out of the line? Is looking like a dog worth spending money and taking the risks of going under the knife?

While there has been lots of criticism on transgender surgeries, a bigger one has surfaced, and within a short while, people will emulate.

I fear for my fellow Nigerians, because I know they enjoy copying everything they see on social media.
see full pictures
but how will he be able talk! grin grin grin
Re: Wtf? Man Successfully Undergoes Surgery To Transform Himself To A Dog (pics) by Safiaa(f): 10:44am On Nov 15, 2017
There's no way this world will make it through another generation.
Re: Wtf? Man Successfully Undergoes Surgery To Transform Himself To A Dog (pics) by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 15, 2017
Crazy stuff.
Re: Wtf? Man Successfully Undergoes Surgery To Transform Himself To A Dog (pics) by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 15, 2017
Safiaa:

Coming from you? shocked The world is truly coming to an end sad
Re: Wtf? Man Successfully Undergoes Surgery To Transform Himself To A Dog (pics) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 15, 2017
thedondada:

Good to see you checked and found out it's a hoax. Many would still come here read the topic drop thier retarded comments and spread the news with out even verifying it's authenticity.

Wasted generation

My brother, how are you doing, i hope very fine. Let me be very HONEST with you. The TRUTH is this. A "wasted generation" is a BY-PRODUCT of CARELESS MISTAKES of PRIOR GENERATIONS before them who acted on their own SELFISHNESS and without FORESIGHT. A negative out-come transfered to INNOCENT GENERATIONS who fall into the results of ERRORS of the generations that preceded them (For example, Nigeria. The corrupt practices of past generations are having DEVASTATING CONSEQUENCES on innocent lives today who played no role in their predecessor's IRRESPONSIBLITY, Nigeria's infastructures and institutions are so DEAD that it can produce NOTHING but 'WASTE CONTENT' and in QUANTITY, that is just an example. Another is the SEXUAL REVOLUTION of the 60s U.S.A the price for such HUMANITY'S MISTAKE in the 20th century is being paid today, 21th century and painfully. Fall of the family, broken homes, high rate in tennage pregnacy, Sexually Transmitted Diseases STDs in multiplication and e.t.c e.t.c e.t.c . What about war? Generations that never participated in a war rip fruits too. It could be bad or good fruit for them, depending on INTENTION of those who had fought and why. Either GREED for power or a SACRIFICE for truth and justice. Imagine if Nigeria never fought a civil war and the goal was UNITY and PROSPERITY not GREED. Such as the founding father of Singapore would not have written in his book 'FROM THIRD WORLD TO FIRST' pointing to Africa's original sin as thus:

" On the culture of coups in the 1960s: I was
not optimistic about Africa. In less than 10
years after independence in 1957, Nigeria
had had a coup and Ghana a failed coup. I
thought their tribal loyalties were stronger
than their sense of common nationhood".

The fault of IRRESPONSIBLE generations which preceded us is 90% and 10% percent our own fault because we as HUMANS, are blessed with FACULTIES OF REASONING, CURIOUSITY to be able to NAVIGATE ourselves through the storms of ILLUSIONS to finding SUBSTANCE, the ESSENCE of life, 'ABSOLUTE TRUTH'. (but then, a look at human affairs does NOT justify the title: HOMOSAPEINS meaning WISE)

Do we not notice that children are full of ASKING QUESTIONS about just anything when growing up? The want to understand their environment, who they are, what is happening "WHY and WHY and WHY" they are so inquisitive. THAT IS CURIOUSITY. Our natural inbuilt curiousity since, that appetite for knowing the ESSENCE get MURDERED by SYSTEMS OF EDUCATION designed out of GREED to make 'us' to be "as STUP!D and IGNORANT as it is possible for any human being to be" Hence, such "RETARDED COMMENTS" as we come across.

To be honest with you the IRRATIONALITY we see every where around are not ACCIDENTAL but deliberate designs. If one is 'LUCKY' not to be CONFINED in such STUP!D IGNORANCE, a very curious being always EXPLORING for substance 'ABSOLUTE TRUTH' a PRIVILEGE. It becomes a RESPONSIBLITY to HELP others get out of the ILLUSIONS they have been CONFINED by FALSE SYSTEMS created by MASTERS OF MANKIND who power the vortex of our society, producing WASTE GENERATIONS.

I hope to make clearer my point, hopefully later in the day or some other day when am free. Do have a great day by filling a heart with JOY through being COMPASSIONATE. *Note that I am in no way attacking your view, its but an ENLIGHTENMENT of it.
Re: Wtf? Man Successfully Undergoes Surgery To Transform Himself To A Dog (pics) by Martinez19(m): 12:24pm On Nov 15, 2017
Oh no! cry if that not Rodriguez my friend. His wife said she liked doggystyle but Rodriguez misunderstood..... Aye le o.... cry sad
Re: Wtf? Man Successfully Undergoes Surgery To Transform Himself To A Dog (pics) by tgmservice: 12:24pm On Nov 15, 2017
All you bloggers will die with your lies
Re: Wtf? Man Successfully Undergoes Surgery To Transform Himself To A Dog (pics) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 15, 2017
Safiaa:

THAT IS IF WE SIT BACK AND ALLOW IT TO BE SO "there is no way this world will make it through another generation" BY NOT DISCHARGING OUR DUTIES AS ONE BEING PRIVILEGE TILTING THE EQUILIBRUIM OF GOOD AND EVIL TOWARDS GOOD AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.

"Everyone must be committed to something. You have to put your foot down some place. Its is IMPOSSIBLE to be neutral at all times. There has to be a point of reference in the life of any thinking individual. You have to make a stand somewhere. The question, of course, is to put your foot down in the right place". (Dr. Gary Miller)

"Action is the life of all and if thou dost not ACT, thou dost nothing". (Gerrard Winstanley)

There are only TWO TEAMS that exist in the community of humans. Those who are for GOOD and ABSOLUTE TRUTH also those who are for EVIL and FALSEHOOD. There is NO IN BETWEEN this two teams. Except VARIATIONS of each, such as Good, Better, Best......................Bad, Worse, Worst. (And other grades, which may exist by permutation)

There it is before us the EQUILIBRIUM that bounds GOOD and EVIL. Where do you stand?

"Action is the life of all". "Everyone must be committed to something".

The question is. WHERE ARE YOUR EVERY DAY ACTIONS APPLIED. Towards tilting the equilibruim towards good or evil?!

Going through human history, It has always been just a very few PRIVILEGE people's actions or inaction that make all the difference about HUMANITIES DESTINY as a whole due to the HERD MENTALITY, inherent in human affairs.
Re: Wtf? Man Successfully Undergoes Surgery To Transform Himself To A Dog (pics) by Innobee99(m): 12:32pm On Nov 15, 2017
Do u mean this poo happens here?

Re: Wtf? Man Successfully Undergoes Surgery To Transform Himself To A Dog (pics) by thedondada(m): 1:40pm On Nov 15, 2017
WORDWORLD:

My brother, how are you doing, i hope very fine. Let me be very HONEST with you. The TRUTH is this. A "wasted generation" is a BY-PRODUCT of CARELESS MISTAKES of PRIOR GENERATIONS before them who acted on their own SELFISHNESS and without FORESIGHT. A negative out-come transfered to INNOCENT GENERATIONS who fall into the results of ERRORS of the generations that preceded them (For example, Nigeria. The corrupt practices of past generations are having DEVASTATING CONSEQUENCES today in inocent lives who played no role in their predecessor's IRRESPONSIBLITY, that is just an example. Another is the SEXUAL REVOLUTION of the 60s U.S.A the price for such HUMANITY'S MISTAKE is being paid today and painfully broken homes, high rate in tennage pregnacy, Sexually Transmitted Diseases STDs and e.t.c . What about war? Generations that never participated in a war rip fruits too. It could be bad or good fruit for them, depending on SINCERITY OF INTENTION which is based either greed and power or a sacrifice for truth and justice. Imagine if Nigeria never fought a civil war and the goal was UNITY and PROPERITY not GREED.

The blame is societal pattern, which is the frame work which we function by default. The fault of IRRESPONSIBLE generations us is 90% and 10% percent our own fault because we are HUMANS, thats why we are called HOMOSAPEINS, blessed with FACULTIES OF REASONING, CURIOUSITY to be able to NAVIGATE ourselves to through the storms of ILLUSIONS to finding SUBSTANCE, the ESSENCE of life, ABSOLUTE TRUTH. (but then, a look at human affairs does justify that title at all HOMOSAPEINS meaning WISE)

Do we not notice that children are full of ASKING QUESTIONS about just anything when growing up? The want to understand their environment, who they are, what is happening "WHY and WHY and WHY" the are so inquisitive. THAT IS CURIOUSITY. Our natural inbuilt curiousity, that appetite for knowing the ESSENCE get MURDERED by systems of education designed out of GREED to make 'us' to be "as STUP!D and IGNORANT as it is possible for any human being to be". To be honest with you the IRRATIONALITY we see every where around are not ACCIDENTAL but deliberate designs. If one is 'LUCKY' not to be CONFINED in such STUP!D IGNORANCE, a very curious being always EXPLORING for substance 'ABSOLUTE TRUTH' a PRIVILEGE. It becomes a RESPONSIBLITY to HELP others get out of the ILLUSIONS they have been CONFINED by FALSE SYSTEMS created by MASTERS OF MANKIND who powers the vortex of our society, producing WASTE GENERATIONS.

I hope to make clearer my point, hopefully later in the day or some other day when am free. Do have a great day by filling a heart with JOY through being COMPASSIONATE. *Note that I am in no way attacking your view, its but an ENLIGHTENMENT of it.

Dude. I completely understand you and feel your pain. Looking around most times makes me want to shed tears. I wonder what the future holds for this country. Is the black race cursed.

We cannot do anything beyond primitive acquisition of wealth. Try to correct this anomaly and you find out that YOU are the anomaly. It's so sad.

I agree that there has been a deliberate destruction of the Nigerian social system starting with education. When you are not aware you are an illiterate what can you even do. Thought process zero.

Keep them hungry and in suffering they cannot come up against us. That's the maxim of the political class.
Today a governor donated goats to empower girls in his state. The other one wheelbarrow. One cuts kpomo and fish in the market. Some give #500 to crowds and they are hailed. Is that normal?

We are doomed unless we get e benevolent dictator like rawlings. Doomed I tell you. Democracy has to be pushed aside for a while in this country, it hasn't done any good instead made a few multimillonaires who are intellectual buffoons.

The people aren't any better because they don't know better, it's so easy to sit down and spend money you didn't work for. Government has made laziness inbuilt in the citizenry. Nobody wants to work, everybody wants to sit back and enjoy. This breeds mental incompetence and academic laziness causing retrogression in the society.

One chap was recorded as the youngest PHD holder from ekiti state in theoretical physics and mathematics. You need to see comments on that thread. I wept for Nigeria. Bookwork and academic achievement mean nothing to the Nigerian youth. That's why teaching is for failures and the geometric effect is seen as shown in kaduna state.

There's a write up by a primary school teacher in the UK and it is easier to be a lecturer in a university than teach in a primary school over there because a teacher is expected to mould the inquisitive minds of the child. Here the teacher is interested in sleeping with his wards and collecting money from pupils. Poorly paid so it's desperation that make people teach and they are not motivated.

All I can say is it is well.

Permission to post your write up on other social media pls.

1 Like

Re: Wtf? Man Successfully Undergoes Surgery To Transform Himself To A Dog (pics) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 15, 2017
thedondada very, very INSIGHTFUL. You've got holistic perspective. YOU AINT LIVING DEAD MAN. YOU ARE AMONG THE CONSCIOUSLY AWAKE. I am more than so glad. HONESTLY!!! With all pleasure permission is granted. (Try to go through it many times, for typo errors and any thing that seems a repetition of point).
AM ON SOCIAL MEDIA TO ENLIGHTEN AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. ITS THE 21 CENTURY SCHOOL WE HAVE BUILT FOR OURSELVES FOR TEACHING AND LEARNING. Folks spend so much time here on social media, than the spend in class rooms, church, or mosque instituitions for moulding minds. Honestly you have made my day with your post. Am not sure if ANYBODY has ever given me such a well PROFOUNDLY THOUGHT response on NL. NO!!! NOT AT ALL.

1 Like

Re: Wtf? Man Successfully Undergoes Surgery To Transform Himself To A Dog (pics) by sonikstargirl(f): 4:09pm On Nov 15, 2017
So now we don't only have the transgenders but the transanimals too...

this one weak me...

1 Like

Re: Wtf? Man Successfully Undergoes Surgery To Transform Himself To A Dog (pics) by Heloct(f): 4:16pm On Nov 15, 2017
Madness with levels.
Re: Wtf? Man Successfully Undergoes Surgery To Transform Himself To A Dog (pics) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 15, 2017
he decided to turn himself to a werewolf. loll. his village people have finally succeeded in boiling his destiny in their pot.
Re: Wtf? Man Successfully Undergoes Surgery To Transform Himself To A Dog (pics) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 15, 2017
cry cry cry cry
Re: Wtf? Man Successfully Undergoes Surgery To Transform Himself To A Dog (pics) by Explorerx(m): 6:16pm On Nov 15, 2017
lol op this is not a oyibo rather a brown fool either Indian or Asian

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guy Shares Images Of 23 Ladies That He Has Banged On Social Media (photos) / See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. / Refusing A Marriage Proposal Based On Religion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.