Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,850 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

DHQ Debunks Rumour That It Is Not Commissioning Females As Combat Officers. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DHQ Debunks Rumour That It Is Not Commissioning Females As Combat Officers. (12428 Views)

LASG Debunks Rumour That Hospital Did Not Attend To Pilot Of Crashed Helicopter / Police Killing: DHQ Orders Taraba Battalion To Produce Wadume / Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DHQ Debunks Rumour That It Is Not Commissioning Females As Combat Officers. by Josh44s(m): 9:22pm On Nov 14, 2017
Adaumunocha:
We need women at d battle fronts, after all what a man can do we can also do.

Oya come and fill form. I have the connections to put you in battle front line in Born State.
Re: DHQ Debunks Rumour That It Is Not Commissioning Females As Combat Officers. by Adaumunocha(f): 9:26pm On Nov 14, 2017
@Josh44s cos I started the terrorism shey?
Re: DHQ Debunks Rumour That It Is Not Commissioning Females As Combat Officers. by stilldoingokay(f): 9:30pm On Nov 14, 2017
pepemendy:
does foolish #south Africans won't like this we're coming for your heads, we gonna trash your xenophobic ass in you fathers house, may god punish you thief #Dstv for not showing our match against agerntina.

today is my birthday show some love famzz

twitters are not happy, am sure even them self will feel bad reading the tweet on the twitter.
Re: DHQ Debunks Rumour That It Is Not Commissioning Females As Combat Officers. by ivolt: 9:35pm On Nov 14, 2017
Tribal bigots and kids were energized by the rumor
on the other thread.
They didn't bother to verify the information since
it aligns with their propaganda objectives.

2 Likes

Re: DHQ Debunks Rumour That It Is Not Commissioning Females As Combat Officers. by DONADAMS(m): 9:37pm On Nov 14, 2017
hmmmm
Re: DHQ Debunks Rumour That It Is Not Commissioning Females As Combat Officers. by ivolt: 9:37pm On Nov 14, 2017
denice1:
I trust Punch more than the Nigerian army on this news.

It was not a news article by punch journalists, it was a column article submitted
by an agitated writer who refused to verify the rumor.

2 Likes

Re: DHQ Debunks Rumour That It Is Not Commissioning Females As Combat Officers. by Mak4web(m): 9:40pm On Nov 14, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: DHQ Debunks Rumour That It Is Not Commissioning Females As Combat Officers. by pepemendy(m): 9:45pm On Nov 14, 2017
stilldoingokay:

twitters are not happy, am sure even them self will feel bad reading the tweet on the twitter.
sure they will, them go hear am
Re: DHQ Debunks Rumour That It Is Not Commissioning Females As Combat Officers. by Blue3k(m): 9:46pm On Nov 14, 2017
Sounds good glad the other news was fake.
Re: DHQ Debunks Rumour That It Is Not Commissioning Females As Combat Officers. by JuanDeDios: 9:46pm On Nov 14, 2017
LeMonsieur:
From the first news about the stoppage, sensible adults could deduce that it was merely a rumour or a political gimmick.. In this part of the world, we freely allow our emotions becloud our sense of judgment..
On the flip side, the earlier memo talks of allowing present fresh intakes of the NDA to enjoy the status quo..and that the commencement date is after the next batch... So in essence, this memo has not denied that fact.
My thoughts too.
Re: DHQ Debunks Rumour That It Is Not Commissioning Females As Combat Officers. by tempest01(m): 9:47pm On Nov 14, 2017
I'm not going to say anything till the next recruitment
Re: DHQ Debunks Rumour That It Is Not Commissioning Females As Combat Officers. by Sleyanya1(m): 9:53pm On Nov 14, 2017
See sweet signature..

Be like order sef.

Oya females especially feminists please go and fight. grin
Re: DHQ Debunks Rumour That It Is Not Commissioning Females As Combat Officers. by Josh44s(m): 9:55pm On Nov 14, 2017
Adaumunocha:
@Josh44s cos I started the terrorism shey?

Aunty aren’t you the one who said what a man can do, a woman can do much beta? Na me talk am? Oya come and fill form na. Nor be quarrel.

Re: DHQ Debunks Rumour That It Is Not Commissioning Females As Combat Officers. by EazyMoh(m): 10:00pm On Nov 14, 2017
I knew it!
Punch was really unprofessional to run with that story without confirming from NDA quoting unknown general and blaming unnamed northern elders with a ridiculous claim that men would be under command of women.
Mtsweewww

1 Like

Re: DHQ Debunks Rumour That It Is Not Commissioning Females As Combat Officers. by EazyMoh(m): 10:15pm On Nov 14, 2017
rozay12345:
The speed at which fake news is being deployed even by reputable media news outlet requires faster approach by government apparatus to debunk such quickly. PunchNg helped in this dissemination. It is either the government felt the unpopularity/backlash of such policy or fake news is the new news.
Seriously the thing is irritating. I believe the government shall do something about false information peddlers, especially on sensitive matters that can cause discord and hatred among people.
Punch for that matter not blogs like naij.com.
OAUtemitayo come and recant all your misplaced rants.
Re: DHQ Debunks Rumour That It Is Not Commissioning Females As Combat Officers. by Ohcanada(m): 11:44pm On Nov 14, 2017
Nawteemaxie:
Hmm. undecided
Where is my fura?
e dey for toilet
Re: DHQ Debunks Rumour That It Is Not Commissioning Females As Combat Officers. by mozele(m): 2:21am On Nov 15, 2017
Adaumunocha:
We need women at d battle fronts, after all what a man can do we can also do.

what are you trying to insinuate biko? :/
Re: DHQ Debunks Rumour That It Is Not Commissioning Females As Combat Officers. by Obec70(m): 5:38am On Nov 15, 2017
Simply confused government, sham to indigbo putting a chieftancy cap on top babaringa!
Re: DHQ Debunks Rumour That It Is Not Commissioning Females As Combat Officers. by denice1: 8:28am On Nov 15, 2017
ivolt:

It was not a news article by punch journalists, it was a column article submitted
by an agitated writer who refused to verify the rumor.

Punch pulished it and is liable for the contents of their publications.
Re: DHQ Debunks Rumour That It Is Not Commissioning Females As Combat Officers. by ivolt: 8:31am On Nov 15, 2017
denice1:

Punch pulished it and is liable for the contents of their publications.

Says who?
Re: DHQ Debunks Rumour That It Is Not Commissioning Females As Combat Officers. by newslifeop: 8:33am On Nov 15, 2017
Oh
Re: DHQ Debunks Rumour That It Is Not Commissioning Females As Combat Officers. by denice1: 8:36am On Nov 15, 2017
ivolt:

Says who?

We, the people.......

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Bars Negligent Staff From Governorship Polls, Issues Stern Warning To Recs / Lagos And Abuja Should Be Made Seperate Regions - Mike Akhigbe / PREMIUM TIMES EDITORIAL: Onnoghen: Time To Halt Nigeria’s Slide To Anarchy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.