Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Osinbajo Takes Aerial View Of Apapa-Oshodi From A Helicopter (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Takes Aerial View Of Apapa-Oshodi From A Helicopter (Photos) (32864 Views)

Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Kids At A Filling Station / Governor Wike Views Umuahia, Abia From A Helicopter (Photos) / Governor Wike Views Port-Harcourt City From A Helicopter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Takes Aerial View Of Apapa-Oshodi From A Helicopter (Photos) by universal3: 10:02am On Nov 15, 2017
hakeem4:
@bolded when Jesus said "it is finished" in john 19 vs 30, he meant your ability to get sense
you guys are too funny. some u dont know your oil and gas job is comedy

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Takes Aerial View Of Apapa-Oshodi From A Helicopter (Photos) by aiboss: 10:41am On Nov 15, 2017
Waste of time tactics... Expanding the road won't be a good option as it will gravely affect the masses whose properties are by that road. One important factor to look at is how to decongested traffic from the said roads by rehabilitation of all the inner road networks in the city. If we take an arial view using google earth, we would agree that Lagos is a well planned place but bad government has kept it from being a true megacity. Lets stop all these branch cutting method of killing a tree; the tap root is the shortest cut.
Re: Osinbajo Takes Aerial View Of Apapa-Oshodi From A Helicopter (Photos) by Ola5TP: 10:49am On Nov 15, 2017
TANTUMERGO007:
Useless government

Lagos is a no man's land
So it's ur Daddy that's governing Lagos or ur people from ur village? Why don't u make one of ur village people Lagos Governor so far it's a no man's land?

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Takes Aerial View Of Apapa-Oshodi From A Helicopter (Photos) by shukuokukobambi: 11:41am On Nov 15, 2017
DeepSight:

After two years in power? How naive. The Apapa Oshodi Expressway is the truest evidence that there has never been a serious Federal Government in Nigeria. Not one since 1999.

It befuddles the mind that such a strategic national corridor, indeed the foremost conduit of trade into and out of the country can be left to decay and rot to that extent. It shows you how deep we have sunk into the recesses of failure and thoughtlessness.

You are really naive to think anything will come of the VPs aerial tourism there. He's just having fun. He wont do shhit.

Has it become criminal to hope? Its costing me nothing to hope so let me hope. Anybody who used to travel on Benin-Ore or Patani-Warri expressways between 1996 -2004 will be forgiven to believe those roads will never ever be repaired but one day, that east west road contract was signed and work commenced and today, you can organize F1 events on them.

So allow me to wish and dream bro. It cost me nothing

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Takes Aerial View Of Apapa-Oshodi From A Helicopter (Photos) by laudate: 11:51am On Nov 15, 2017
shukuokukobambi:
Finally this important road is getting the attention it deserves. With Fashola in charge of works and Osinbajo presiding over it, it's sure this time around cheesy

sharpsecret, oya coman cry here again cheesy
He shouldn't have viewed Apapa from a helicopter. He should have gone there by road in an unmarked car, without any siren or outriders. And then sat in that traffic for like 2 hours. Believe me, there is no greater assessment than that one. undecided

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Takes Aerial View Of Apapa-Oshodi From A Helicopter (Photos) by shukuokukobambi: 11:52am On Nov 15, 2017
laudate:

He shouldn't have viewed Apapa from a helicopter. He should have gone there by road in an unmarked car, without any siren or outriders. And then sat in that traffic for like 2 hours. Believe me, there is no greater assessment than that one. undecided

Haba, you wan kill my baba jeje ni? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Takes Aerial View Of Apapa-Oshodi From A Helicopter (Photos) by laudate: 11:56am On Nov 15, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Haba, you wan kill my baba jeje ni? cheesy
Ah noooo.... I just want him to have first hand experience, nah. cheesy I can't remember the last time I went to Apapa by road. Now, I always go by boat and ferry. It is faster, cheaper and saves tons of time. Once I get to Apapa, I navigate the district using a bike.

It is a pity that water transport is not well developed in this country. It has enormous potentials. undecided
Re: Osinbajo Takes Aerial View Of Apapa-Oshodi From A Helicopter (Photos) by Sttropez2: 11:58am On Nov 15, 2017
Jonathan really failed his people BIG TIME
Re: Osinbajo Takes Aerial View Of Apapa-Oshodi From A Helicopter (Photos) by shukuokukobambi: 12:00pm On Nov 15, 2017
laudate:

Ah noooo.... I just want him to have first hand experience, nah. cheesy I can't remember the last time I went to Apapa by road. Now, I always go by boat and ferry. It is faster, cheaper and saves tons of time. Once I get to Apapa, I navigate the district using a bike.

It is a pity that water transport is not well developed in this country. It has enormous potentials. undecided

As far as I can remember, the only days I've been there have been Sundays. See my people there and leave before evening. Folks who ply that route on weekly days are super human. Ah no fit cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Takes Aerial View Of Apapa-Oshodi From A Helicopter (Photos) by DeepSight(m): 12:28pm On Nov 15, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Has it become criminal to hope? Its costing me nothing to hope so let me hope. Anybody who used to travel on Benin-Ore or Patani-Warri expressways between 1996 -2004 will be forgiven to believe those roads will never ever be repaired but one day, that east west road contract was signed and work commenced and today, you can organize F1 events on them.

So allow me to wish and dream bro. It cost me nothing

Hope is free my brother no worries with that. My problem with your statement rests in the inherent assumption that the needful will be done because Fash-ole and I-sin-baje are in power at the centre. Both these men are former Lagos executives and at almost three years at the centre they have not attended to this crucial road. I hope you know that time is gone because 2019 hustling has started already and even if the contract is awarded today nothing substantial can be done within the tenure of this adminstration any more. In short its too little eye service too late.

Fashola is the same man who boasted that any serious government should resolve power in six months. What makes you have so much confidence in this obvious charlatan?
Re: Osinbajo Takes Aerial View Of Apapa-Oshodi From A Helicopter (Photos) by shukuokukobambi: 12:52pm On Nov 15, 2017
DeepSight:

Hope is free my brother no worries with that. My problem with your statement rests in the inherent assumption that the needful will be done because Fash-ole and I-sin-baje are in power at the centre. Both these men are former Lagos executives and at almost three years at the centre they have not attended to this crucial road. I hope you know that time is gone because 2019 hustling has started already and even if the contract is awarded today nothing substantial can be done within the tenure of this adminstration any more. In short its too little eye service too late.

Fashola is the same man who boasted that any serious government should resolve power in six months. What makes you have so much confidence in this obvious charlatan?

Nothing bro. Maybe its just the very optimistic Nigerian in me talking. Its just inevitable that that road will eventually be fixed either out of spite or out of goodwill just like the east west road example I gave earlier even when nothing on ground pointed in that direction.

Your analysis is correct but how would I be a true Nigerian if I don't hope for the miraculous?
Re: Osinbajo Takes Aerial View Of Apapa-Oshodi From A Helicopter (Photos) by MightySparrow: 2:50pm On Nov 15, 2017
omowolewa:
Most Lagos roads are not expandable.

Why? Some buildings will have to go.

Senseless black leaders do no plan for tomorrow. The developing areas now will be having same problems in near future.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Takes Aerial View Of Apapa-Oshodi From A Helicopter (Photos) by sharpsecret: 5:09pm On Nov 15, 2017
hermosa7:

Very positive comment. I love people like you.
guy make i ask u...hw many times hav they repaired dat road in d last 20yrs,.they'll sign 20billion for dat road and end up spendin 3million on it and then fashola and ambode wil share d remainin change..and then pple like u wil go to dat fake road nd die
Re: Osinbajo Takes Aerial View Of Apapa-Oshodi From A Helicopter (Photos) by gaskinachi(m): 7:54am On Nov 08, 2018
A year later ....����.....useless govt

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kano: Buhari Visits Oil And Rice Mills, The Biggest In West Africa (Photos) / The Violence At APC Governorship Primaries In Ekiti In Pictures / #RevolutionNow: Man Beaten & Dragged Into Police Van For Having Sharp Mouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.