Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,082 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Are You A 30 Seconds Man? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You A 30 Seconds Man? (5081 Views)

Is It Right For A 30-Year-Old Man To Date An 18-Year-Old Girl? / No Man Has The Power To Handle My Waist For More Than 30 Seconds / “He Finishes In Seconds” - Lady Brags About Sleeping With A Guy. He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

Re: Are You A 30 Seconds Man? by drvalency: 9:28pm On May 15, 2018
chibabe259:
Any man that cannot drive a woman to Orgasm naturally, is a walking corpse. Such men should be ashamed of themselves.
I call them 'dead men in the other room'. Some of them can make mouth of how they gonna handle a woman as if their dicks are in their mouths but when the jungle matures, you'll see them breathing like a lizard that was pushed off from an Iroko tree. Pls men, stop making mouth go and take care of yourselves. My little advice.
I pity you though

Re: Are You A 30 Seconds Man? by amakadihot87(f): 9:31pm On May 15, 2018
chibabe259:
Any man that cannot drive a woman to Orgasm naturally, is a walking corpse. Such men should be ashamed of themselves.
I call them 'dead men in the other room'. Some of them can make mouth of how they gonna handle a woman as if their dicks are in their mouths but when the jungle matures, you'll see them breathing like a lizard that was pushed off from an Iroko tree. Pls men, stop making mouth go and take care of yourselves. My little advice.
..........my dear i met one of them ooo.........this one cant even stand up for second round.......chai!!!!!!!i don suffer o
Re: Are You A 30 Seconds Man? by Jazzlite: 9:32pm On May 15, 2018
amakadihot87:
..........my dear i met one of them ooo.........this one cant even stand up for second round.......chai!!!!!!!i don suffer o
Nah work your pussy be?
Re: Are You A 30 Seconds Man? by amakadihot87(f): 9:34pm On May 15, 2018
goldedprince:

Too bad, once I land naija next week, we can give ourselves a try if you are in Lagos. No be mouth, no smoke or drink, I will Bleep u for knew whole day nonstop. When u jam guys like me wey go cum and still dey hard continue second round then u go know say some people are born for sex
.........prince are youuuuu kidddiiiinnngggg
Re: Are You A 30 Seconds Man? by David17D: 10:10pm On May 15, 2018
chibabe259:

your bf must definitely be a 2 seconds guy..that why you're pained he can't make u cum grin
chibabe259:

your bf must definitely be a 2 seconds guy..that why you're pained he can't make u cum
Re: Are You A 30 Seconds Man? by amakadihot87(f): 10:15pm On May 15, 2018
Jazzlite:

Ain't fcking you to please you but pleasure myself...
Now that we're clear about the purpose... You coming with a fish smelling pussy ain't not gonna get the guy interested for long.....
Two... Inactivity in bed is not gonna help your cause.
Three: you can't determine the potency of a man within 24 hours... spend the weekend with him... Some are slow starters.... Once they start.... You will not remain the same...
weak guy detected
Re: Are You A 30 Seconds Man? by amakadihot87(f): 10:17pm On May 15, 2018
Jazzlite:

Nah work your pussy be?

na work o......you cantbe messing my punna up ......

with all my packages
Re: Are You A 30 Seconds Man? by yabas(m): 12:59am On May 16, 2018
chibabe259:

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin Funny gal, u de vex o. Add me up make we jist
Re: Are You A 30 Seconds Man? by romme2u: 1:30am On May 16, 2018
Jazzlite:

Am I going to get paid for fcking her?

Are you blind? am i she? is she me? do we resemble?

why asking me?

You better go try your luck whether she will pay...........after all, the reward for good work is more work
Re: Are You A 30 Seconds Man? by Jazzlite: 6:34am On May 16, 2018
amakadihot87:
weak guy detected
If you know you know. If you don't know you don't
Re: Are You A 30 Seconds Man? by Jazzlite: 6:37am On May 16, 2018
amakadihot87:

na work o......you cantbe messing my punna up ......

with all my packages
If you are worth it.... You won't be disappointed. I am selective... even my libido is choosy.... Let's meet up...who knows you may catch my fancy.
Re: Are You A 30 Seconds Man? by amakadihot87(f): 7:37pm On May 17, 2018
Jazzlite:

If you are worth it.... You won't be disappointed. I am selective... even my libido is choosy.... Let's meet up...who knows you may catch my fancy.

your own choosy nature never reach my own self

You get 6 packs
v shape
fair
10inches dicky?
Re: Are You A 30 Seconds Man? by Epunch1(m): 1:38pm On Nov 08, 2018
amakadihot87:

your own choosy nature never reach my own self

You get 6 packs
v shape
fair
10inches dicky?
so na only dis fins dy trip ya? babe, get class nah! d name is "punchline"
Re: Are You A 30 Seconds Man? by amakadihot87(f): 9:00am On Nov 09, 2018
Epunch1:
so na only dis fins dy trip ya? babe, get class nah! d name is "punchline"
post uploaded during rainy season ,your are replying to it in dry season......nawao
Re: Are You A 30 Seconds Man? by Epunch1(m): 1:11pm On Nov 10, 2018
amakadihot87:
post uploaded during rainy season ,your are replying to it in dry season......nawao
lol no vex nah na when i see em nah..... LWKMHO babe you mouth no be here ooo!!

See One Thing Nigerian Girls Can Learn From The British Royal Wedding(pics) / Virgin Or No Virgin... What's Their Difference / See What A Heartbroken Guy Sent To A Girl That Has Been Snubbing Him