Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

See One Thing Nigerian Girls Can Learn From The British Royal Wedding(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See One Thing Nigerian Girls Can Learn From The British Royal Wedding(pics) (5076 Views)

Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) / Is This The Shocking Thing Nigerian Men Are Now Doing? (Photo) / Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See One Thing Nigerian Girls Can Learn From The British Royal Wedding(pics) by Stanlyag(m): 5:04pm On May 19, 2018
I have looked at Meghan's photo at the #RoyalWedding. I have spanned, zoomed in, turned my screen upside down and there is no difference between the color of her face and the color of her shoulders and body.

I don't know where our makeup artists get their inspiration from but O! Any Agama makeup artist that aims to change the color of my bride, let her experience a break in transmission!
Facebook post by Victor Jerry emah.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See One Thing Nigerian Girls Can Learn From The British Royal Wedding(pics) by marshalldgreat(m): 5:06pm On May 19, 2018
grin VERY NATURAL

3 Likes

Re: See One Thing Nigerian Girls Can Learn From The British Royal Wedding(pics) by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 19, 2018
Lol, everything for naija dey pass the inventor level. Make up in nigeria is a ceremony on its own. It has box, it has special amount allocated to it, it takes special time in dressing up. Its even constantly in ladies bag..morning noon and night.

The royal bride has her chest fully covered..no breast falling out...kudos!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: See One Thing Nigerian Girls Can Learn From The British Royal Wedding(pics) by NwaAmaikpe: 5:15pm On May 19, 2018
shocked

She looks like a blanched duck

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See One Thing Nigerian Girls Can Learn From The British Royal Wedding(pics) by SoapQueen(f): 5:18pm On May 19, 2018
Simplicity at its peak.
Cardi B and Duchess Meghan share a slight semblance.

4 Likes

Re: See One Thing Nigerian Girls Can Learn From The British Royal Wedding(pics) by SoapQueen(f): 5:19pm On May 19, 2018
Simplicity at its peak. Beautiful face.
Is that the Givenchy gown they kept praising?
Very decent.
Cardi B and Duchess Meghan share a slight semblance.

6 Likes

Re: See One Thing Nigerian Girls Can Learn From The British Royal Wedding(pics) by oshe11: 5:24pm On May 19, 2018
See as she looks SIMPLE....

Most Naija girls na Caroline Danjuma for face.....
Jackie Appiah for Neck
Genevieve for hand
And Mercy Johnson for Ass-HOLE

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See One Thing Nigerian Girls Can Learn From The British Royal Wedding(pics) by coolestofall(m): 5:30pm On May 19, 2018
oshe11:

Jackie Appiah for Neck
Genevieve for hand
My nigga!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See One Thing Nigerian Girls Can Learn From The British Royal Wedding(pics) by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 19, 2018
Naija gals now dey bleach reach yanshgrin

2 Likes

Re: See One Thing Nigerian Girls Can Learn From The British Royal Wedding(pics) by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 19, 2018
Lmao. grin grin
This prince Harry is fine sha... embarassed
Re: See One Thing Nigerian Girls Can Learn From The British Royal Wedding(pics) by umarshehu58(m): 6:01pm On May 19, 2018
K
Re: See One Thing Nigerian Girls Can Learn From The British Royal Wedding(pics) by OboOlora(f): 6:22pm On May 19, 2018
oshe11:

Jackie Appiah for Neck

Genevieve for hand

Una nor go kee person for Nairaland

10 Likes

Re: See One Thing Nigerian Girls Can Learn From The British Royal Wedding(pics) by BabbanBura(m): 6:23pm On May 19, 2018
Stanlyag:
I have looked at Meghan's photo at the #RoyalWedding. I have spanned, zoomed in, turned my screen upside down and there is no difference between the color of her face and the color of her shoulders and body.

I don't know where our makeup artists get their inspiration from but O! Any Agama makeup artist that aims to change the color of my bride, let her experience a break in transmission!
Facebook post by Victor Jerry emah.

I just love this simplicity - no artificial nails nor nail paints, na artificial hair, no artificial eye lashes nor eye lash painting, no make up, no excessive jewelries, no complicated gown as well - isn't she beautiful? doesn't she look gorgeous, adorable and lovely?

6 Likes

Re: See One Thing Nigerian Girls Can Learn From The British Royal Wedding(pics) by somehow: 8:33pm On May 19, 2018
Yet some girls will end up with heavy makeup on their wedding day confusing the husband to be.

You want your marriage to last when your husband wedded a face that won't live in the house with him? except you're going to keep looking like the person he said i do to on that wedding day, don't expect such a deceitful marriage to last.

6 Likes

Re: See One Thing Nigerian Girls Can Learn From The British Royal Wedding(pics) by khiaa(f): 8:54pm On May 19, 2018
Mariinee:
Lmao. grin grin
This prince Harry is fine sha... embarassed

shocked shocked I guess there is no accounting for taste but to each her own. undecided
Re: See One Thing Nigerian Girls Can Learn From The British Royal Wedding(pics) by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 19, 2018
khiaa:

shocked shocked I guess there is no accounting for taste but to each her own. undecided
Hahaha. grin grin
He is fine in the picture. I hadn't seen his picture until today...maybe it's just this picture? grin

1 Like

Re: See One Thing Nigerian Girls Can Learn From The British Royal Wedding(pics) by khiaa(f): 8:57pm On May 19, 2018
Mariinee:
Hahaha. grin grin
He is fine in the picture. I hadn't seen his picture until today...maybe it's just this picture? grin

Maybe it's just your eyesight. grin

1 Like

Re: See One Thing Nigerian Girls Can Learn From The British Royal Wedding(pics) by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 19, 2018
khiaa:

Maybe it's just your eyesight. grin
My eyesight is perfectly okay. Maybe he's just my definition of fine anyway. grin
Re: See One Thing Nigerian Girls Can Learn From The British Royal Wedding(pics) by khiaa(f): 9:01pm On May 19, 2018
Mariinee:
My eyesight is perfectly okay. Maybe he's just my definition of fine anyway. grin

Maybe it's just his status and money because it damn sure can't be his face. tongue

1 Like

Re: See One Thing Nigerian Girls Can Learn From The British Royal Wedding(pics) by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 19, 2018
khiaa:

Maybe it's just his status and money because it damn sure can't be his face. tongue
Hahaha. Maybe it's just his smile. grin
Re: See One Thing Nigerian Girls Can Learn From The British Royal Wedding(pics) by paix(m): 9:44pm On May 19, 2018
In life, once you're rich you can wear anything you choose. Even if it's bathroom slippers. It's only the average person that will bother about buying snake skin shoes, ostrich skin belt or even worm skin handbags. Our women would use a whole bucket of foundation on their face. They will end up looking like masquerades.

5 Likes

Re: See One Thing Nigerian Girls Can Learn From The British Royal Wedding(pics) by nikkypearl(f): 9:48pm On May 19, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: See One Thing Nigerian Girls Can Learn From The British Royal Wedding(pics) by Shugarlord213: 9:55pm On May 19, 2018
Nigerian women are useless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See One Thing Nigerian Girls Can Learn From The British Royal Wedding(pics) by IamPlato(m): 10:05pm On May 19, 2018

I Hope Nigerian Girls Are Seeing That Wedding Gown...

No tight Hips showing, no Big Pulping shiny Breast Showing... I Hope You Girls Now Have Sense

4 Likes

Re: See One Thing Nigerian Girls Can Learn From The British Royal Wedding(pics) by khiaa(f): 11:15pm On May 19, 2018
Mariinee:
Hahaha. Maybe it's just his smile. grin

Ok, whatever floats your boat, what is beautiful to one can be hideous to another. grin
Re: See One Thing Nigerian Girls Can Learn From The British Royal Wedding(pics) by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 19, 2018
khiaa:

Ok, whatever floats your boat, what is beautiful to one can be hideous to another. grin
Exactly, babe. grin
Re: See One Thing Nigerian Girls Can Learn From The British Royal Wedding(pics) by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 12:06am On May 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She looks like a blanched duck

Re: See One Thing Nigerian Girls Can Learn From The British Royal Wedding(pics) by julius976(m): 12:12am On May 20, 2018
Igbo girls should learn from this
Re: See One Thing Nigerian Girls Can Learn From The British Royal Wedding(pics) by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:19am On May 20, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Sincerely I started to wonder why Nigerian woman love heavy make up since d day I saw QueenSuccubus picture..naturally pretty.

I mean d oyinbos we're copying sef take things simple while we overdo it. Apart from frying hair and face in d name of make up, social forums and dressings too in Naija pass d scale weh oyinbo take measure am. See as this royal bride cover her chest fully..no breast falling out.

You will rarely see asian women wearing heavy makeup whether in the wedding or party or any event tho im a big fan of bold lipsticks...
Re: See One Thing Nigerian Girls Can Learn From The British Royal Wedding(pics) by kmaster007: 12:35am On May 20, 2018
I trust naija make up go down turn her to Beyonce
Re: See One Thing Nigerian Girls Can Learn From The British Royal Wedding(pics) by Talknochip(m): 1:18am On May 20, 2018
'Simplicity' is beautiful !

1 Like

Re: See One Thing Nigerian Girls Can Learn From The British Royal Wedding(pics) by Nobody: 3:44am On May 20, 2018
Prince harry is beard gang.. Cc Lalas247 cheesy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Husband Finds Out In Birthday That Gf Is A GHOST — Twitter Thread / 5 Reasons Why Men Loose Interest After Sleeping With A Woman / 5 Things To Never Do For A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.