Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,373 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Reps Reject Move To Observe One Minute Silence For Late Ken Saro Wiwa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps Reject Move To Observe One Minute Silence For Late Ken Saro Wiwa (16361 Views)

Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London / Reps Reject Innoson Suvs As Official Vehicles / Coronavirus: Reps Reject Move To Evacuate Nigerians From China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps Reject Move To Observe One Minute Silence For Late Ken Saro Wiwa by tishbite41(m): 7:38pm On Nov 15, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
it's obvious u are bereft of History..
Ken Saro Wiwa is and still remains a celebrated hero while ODUMEGWUCOWARD is a villain.
lol, hero who is not worth a minute's silence. Papa God, I don't need such heroism. Lord God let me be loved n revered like Ojukwu Ikemba Nnewi himself.
Re: Reps Reject Move To Observe One Minute Silence For Late Ken Saro Wiwa by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 15, 2017
tishbite41:
lol, hero who is not worth a minute's silence. Papa God, I don't need such heroism. Lord God let me be loved n revered like Ojukwu Ikemba Nnewi himself.
u will meet Ojukwu in the world beyond if u and ur fellow ipob terrorists prevent us the Anambrans from exercising our franchise on November 18 gubernatorial election.
Buratai is ready to initiate your meeting with God.
Re: Reps Reject Move To Observe One Minute Silence For Late Ken Saro Wiwa by tishbite41(m): 8:53pm On Nov 15, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
u will meet Ojukwu in the world beyond if u and ur fellow ipob terrorists prevent us the Anambrans from exercising our franchise on November 18 gubernatorial election.
Buratai is ready to initiate your meeting with God.
deja vu, afonja. no be today
Re: Reps Reject Move To Observe One Minute Silence For Late Ken Saro Wiwa by 9jja(f): 8:46am On Nov 16, 2017
Bottom line is that the fool who orchestrated ABANDONED PROPERTIES is now abandoned property himself.
All who in one way or the other fought Biafrans are paying in one way or the other. I can feel how he felt when the rope was coming down for his neck and he would have remembered Abacha who he shared apartment with in Rivers state after the war was behind it all

SO DIE ALL WHO BETRAYED JULIANO.
Re: Reps Reject Move To Observe One Minute Silence For Late Ken Saro Wiwa by 9jja(f): 8:48am On Nov 16, 2017
raker300:
Lol..

Ken Saro wiwa preached against igbos and biafra..

When he was about to get executed, he decided to reach out to the same people that he castigated.

Everyone that wished igbos harm suffered same fate in the hands of same political power..

Igbos are God’s own

Chukwu Okike Abiama

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: Crowd Of Youths March For Ambode’s Re-Election (Photo) / Onnoghen: How Osinbajo Confirmed Buhari Not In Charge Of Govt – Fayose / Simon Harry Replaces Yemi Kale As Statistician-General Of The Federation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.