Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) (22043 Views)

3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari / Katsina Governor Masari Visits Bandits In Their Hideout / Between Governor Masari And Pot-Bellied Permanent Secretary. See Reactions (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by akigbemaru: 11:37am On Nov 15, 2017
jumpandpas:
Students in Katsina state have been empowered by the state Governor who gave them goats to rear.

The beneficiaries of the goats lined up with their goats at GGASS Dutsinma on Saturday, November 11, 2017. Credit: Katsina Post Hausa
The Katsina State governor, Aminu Masari, has launched a programmed to empower secondary school students with goats in the state. According to a report by DailyNigerian, the programme was launched at the Government Girls Arabic Secondary School, Dutsinma on Saturday.

Speaking during the inauguration, the state commissioner for Education, Halimatu Idris while representing the Governor, said the programme was aimed at empowering students to be self-reliant.

Mrs Idris, a professor, said the goat empowerment programme was part of the Masari administration’s efforts toward improving the lives of the people and development of education in the state.

She said the state government had selected 20 secondary schools in each of the three senatorial zones for the take-off of the programme.

In August last year, the state government said it purchased 4,500 goats as against 720 reported

http://www.247nigerianewsupdate.co/2017/11/governor-masari-empowers-katsina.html?m=1
Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by eph12(m): 11:40am On Nov 15, 2017
juman:

Those goats would improve their parents economic bases.
Then those goats should be presented to the parents and educational materials to the students
Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by tbliss22(m): 11:56am On Nov 15, 2017
Khd95:
ayyy lawwwwdgrin
the last time a northern governor empower people... it was with indomie and egg and tea bags for mey shayi business.. now goat.

I am wondering how a governor with deputy and several advisers can't come up with something constructive for empowering people?

if hem gimme goat I kuku kill am chop.. cos I can't come and be packing goat sheet when I ve class to attendcheesy

What do you expect?? It's obvious the Governor's cabinet members have nothing upstairs.

They just made fools of themselves to the international community.
Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 12:00pm On Nov 15, 2017
Demogorgon:
Yesterday it was egg, bread and tea. Today, its goats?

Goats!!! angry angry

What will they do with em? Keep them as pets or what?

This country is a joke undecided

you still remember that goats give milk and meat too??...and goats have small goats too....??...if you have enough patience 2 goats male and female can multiply your herd.....its a start...better than become beggar or prostitute to survive....
Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by Pope22(m): 12:20pm On Nov 15, 2017
jacyhelen:

hahahahahahaha.me too still lauging and people are like:What the Bleep!!!
If you are the one in that picture eehhh...I will....
Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by jashar(f): 12:20pm On Nov 15, 2017
tolugar:

Come out to your junction am already on my way

I dey road ooo...
Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by Johnsown1(m): 12:22pm On Nov 15, 2017
kikikikikikikikikiki
God please save us from these ancient mentally drained rulers, how can u power students with goats, why don't they find something to help them in other to secure the future, oh I weep for this country.
from Graduates being
A CAR DRIVER TO
BUSS CONDUCTORS
TO WHEEL BARROWS PUSHERS
AND NOW GOAT REARERS
Then ONE GOVERNOR ADVICE TEACHERS TO TEACH FOR 3 DAYS AND FARM FOR the remaining 3days. etc I weep in Greeks
Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by mechanics(m): 12:26pm On Nov 15, 2017
How will the goats develop education in the state?
Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by teflonjake(m): 12:46pm On Nov 15, 2017
Demogorgon:
Lol.. Wonder why dem no dey share money grin

Na that one be the problem o grin grin

Politicians pls pity for us
Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by Demogorgon(m): 12:56pm On Nov 15, 2017
tsdarkside:

you still remember that goats give milk and meat too??...and goats have small goats too....??...if you have enough patience 2 goats male and female can multiply your herd.....its a start...better than become beggar or prostitute to survive....
Who's gonna provide the money to feed these goats till they multiply? They are youths remember?
Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by Demogorgon(m): 12:58pm On Nov 15, 2017
teflonjake:

Na that one be the problem o grin grin
Politicians pls pity for us
I get president number oo.. You need? grin
Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by teflonjake(m): 2:12pm On Nov 15, 2017
Demogorgon:
I get president number oo.. You need? grin

Him don change number?
Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by eebraa(m): 2:12pm On Nov 15, 2017
Still better than southern governors.Go to Kat sin a and see for yourself. No single pothole in that stage
Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 2:47pm On Nov 15, 2017
Demogorgon:
Who's gonna provide the money to feed these goats till they multiply? They are youths remember?

then make them eat them....goats are very resistant...they eat many things.....its up to them....goats are not cheap to buy.....
Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by Kingson01(m): 3:24pm On Nov 15, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]oh! my God, goat empowerment so pple no jst fit d post wey dem dey atall cryoh! my God, goat empowerment so pple no jst fit d post wey dem dey atall
Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by Demogorgon(m): 3:43pm On Nov 15, 2017
teflonjake:

Him don change number?
Yes na
Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by Iykextian(m): 4:51pm On Nov 15, 2017
tolugar:
am leaving this country
Wait for me ooo...let me finish this ogbono soup with pounded yam. I de ur back.
Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by teflonjake(m): 7:07pm On Nov 15, 2017
Demogorgon:
Yes na

Ibeg send me him glo line

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Premium Times Admits Misrepresenting HSBC On Buhari Reelection Bid / May 29: Presidency, Reps Disagree Over Buhari’s Six-year Scorecard / Why APC Can’t Be Ashamed Of Aregbesola – Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.