Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) (22039 Views)

3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari / Katsina Governor Masari Visits Bandits In Their Hideout / Between Governor Masari And Pot-Bellied Permanent Secretary. See Reactions (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by aolawale025: 8:32am On Nov 15, 2017
Any empowerment from government is positive. However why give students. Why not farmers to boost their stock.
Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by Adekdammy: 8:44am On Nov 15, 2017
Oluwa Olorun oko ijo, deliver the north from wicked, clueless and selfish leaders, amen.

1 Like

Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by otosa(m): 8:50am On Nov 15, 2017
Quote me anywhere, Northern and Southern are not the same and we will never be the same. And this is the reason why this country will never developed. Can u imagine, giving them goats as empowerment programme. And tomorrow they will come and campaign that they will make Nigeria as Singapore.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by thundafire: 9:03am On Nov 15, 2017
Northerners are finally finished

Kano - provisions with Indomitable

Katsina - goats

Oh can dis be called empowerment no wonder north can never develop

1 Like

Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 9:05am On Nov 15, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by mizlovette(f): 9:07am On Nov 15, 2017
Somebody should shift lemme kuku faint
Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by netflicks(m): 9:07am On Nov 15, 2017
The goat is to start up a livestock farm may be that was the intent behind the program....
Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by joystickextend1(m): 9:07am On Nov 15, 2017
Goat �? Nawa o

Meanwhile guy's check out my profile for your extender products and other adult toys..
Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by jashar(f): 9:08am On Nov 15, 2017
tolugar:
am leaving this country

Abeg keep space for me. I'm coming with you.
Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by israel2563(m): 9:09am On Nov 15, 2017
pepper soup things cheesy
Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 9:09am On Nov 15, 2017
Wht of persn wey her own goat come die,hw dem go do am?
Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by GeleFanzgore: 9:09am On Nov 15, 2017
Two of the goats already died! embarassed embarassed Will the governor give another in place of the dead goats. shocked shocked cool tongue
Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by denice1: 9:10am On Nov 15, 2017
modelmike7:
I just laughed out loud, reading the headline!

Time for barbecue!!

Garnished with onions, cucumber and fresh tomatoes.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by terrezo2002(m): 9:10am On Nov 15, 2017
In many years from now with wise investment, the one goat could become hundreds of goats. At least something was given to them as empowerment. They should appreciate it. Nothing is small
Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by SarkinYarki: 9:10am On Nov 15, 2017
Serves them right , when the former govt was empowering them with education the rejected it

3 Likes

Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 15, 2017
denice1:

Garnished with onions, cucumber and fresh tomatoes.
grin grin
Hahahahaha! !
Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by lordtim001(m): 9:11am On Nov 15, 2017
The next thing we will hear is :
Katsina goat herdsmen kill 7 farmers
Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 15, 2017
I wonder if na the same material God take make Oyinbo brain and African own.. but i have been told dt God no wicked but i dont understand using high quality material for oyinbo brain and using anoda for dis african leaders

1 Like

Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 15, 2017
Demogorgon:
Yesterday it was egg, bread and tea. Today, its goats?

Goats!!! angry angry

What will they do with em? Keep them as pets or what?

This country is a joke undecided

Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by webngnews: 9:12am On Nov 15, 2017
Good for him
Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by Benteazaa(m): 9:13am On Nov 15, 2017
juman:
Its good idea.
Rearing goats does not in anyway disturb their education.
I always love rearing goats. My dear late grandmother reared goats.

GOAT MAN
Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 9:14am On Nov 15, 2017
Well, there's goat cheese and milk to b gotten from d venture... Or goat peppersoup
Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 9:15am On Nov 15, 2017
Khd95:
ayyy lawwwwdgrin
the last time a northern governor empower people... it was with indomie and egg and tea bags for mey shayi business.. now goat.

I am wondering how a governor with deputy and several advisers can't come up with something constructive for empowering people?

if hem gimme goat I kuku kill am chop.. cos I can't come and be packing goat sheet when I ve class to attendcheesy
Constructive? cement?
Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by maxzzo1(m): 9:16am On Nov 15, 2017
Wich kind useless leader be dis....2moro we hear say each na 20M...

Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by steve6: 9:17am On Nov 15, 2017
This is the year 2017 when other countries are talking of AI, IoT, etc and this is what a governor can come up with to empower students? I seriously don't want to believe that this news is true!
Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by nnokwa042(m): 9:17am On Nov 15, 2017
north north north my wife dey ask me with dey make me laff;north where 20 years old shoe shiner will marry 3 wives
Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by Hector09(m): 9:17am On Nov 15, 2017
It is with our soul, atleast he is better than rochas that empower his people with a statue
Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by tolugar: 9:17am On Nov 15, 2017
jashar:

Abeg keep space for me. I'm coming with you.

Come out to your junction am already on my way

Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by adekhingz(m): 9:19am On Nov 15, 2017
Funny though. But, if they (the beneficiaries) know what to do with the opportunity they got, it's really a life time empowerment.
Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 15, 2017
What a stupid empowerment!
Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 9:21am On Nov 15, 2017
Comedy
Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by eph12(m): 9:23am On Nov 15, 2017
juman:
Its good idea.
Rearing goats does not in anyway disturb their education.
I always love rearing goats. My dear late grandmother reared goats.
Does it improve or benefit their education?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akpabio: "I Regret Imposing Udom Emmanuel On Akwa Ibom As Governor" / Boko Haram Governor: Don’t Sweep Mailafia’s Allegations Under The Carpet - ACF / Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.