Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,304 members, 7,815,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) (22045 Views)

3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari / Katsina Governor Masari Visits Bandits In Their Hideout / Between Governor Masari And Pot-Bellied Permanent Secretary. See Reactions (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by eph12(m): 9:23am On Nov 15, 2017
juman:
Its good idea.
Rearing goats does not in anyway disturb their education.
I always love rearing goats. My dear late grandmother reared goats.
Does it improve or benefit their education?
Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by dresh: 9:23am On Nov 15, 2017
juman:
Its good idea.
Rearing goats does not in anyway disturb their education.
I always love rearing goats. My dear late grandmother reared goats.
that's why u talk like a goat

1 Like

Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by popularbc: 9:24am On Nov 15, 2017
Am nt suprise ,but a Commission of education sayn dat Goat his a way of improvn education its wat i cant still figure hw...
Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by popularbc: 9:24am On Nov 15, 2017
Am nt suprise ,but a Commission of education sayn dat Goat his a way of improvn education its wat i cant still figure hw... Tufia
Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by DaBill001(m): 9:28am On Nov 15, 2017
jumpandpas:
Students in Katsina state have been empowered by the state Governor who gave them goats to rear.

The beneficiaries of the goats lined up with their goats at GGASS Dutsinma on Saturday, November 11, 2017. Credit: Katsina Post Hausa
The Katsina State governor, Aminu Masari, has launched a programmed to empower secondary school students with goats in the state. According to a report by DailyNigerian, the programme was launched at the Government Girls Arabic Secondary School, Dutsinma on Saturday.

Speaking during the inauguration, the state commissioner for Education, Halimatu Idris while representing the Governor, said the programme was aimed at empowering students to be self-reliant.

Mrs Idris, a professor, said the goat empowerment programme was part of the Masari administration’s efforts toward improving the lives of the people and development of education in the state.

She said the state government had selected 20 secondary schools in each of the three senatorial zones for the take-off of the programme.

In August last year, the state government said it purchased 4,500 goats as against 720 reported

http://www.247nigerianewsupdate.co/2017/11/governor-masari-empowers-katsina.html?m=1

Lookin for a name 2 call my goat

Buhari or masari or kanu?

Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by jstar376(m): 9:31am On Nov 15, 2017
Chai!!!!!!!!!!!……………………pls don't even attempt to wake me, I've fainted shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by jodisown(m): 9:31am On Nov 15, 2017
True saying: You can only give what you have. lipsrsealed
Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 15, 2017
What a stupid empowerment!
Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by juman(m): 9:36am On Nov 15, 2017
eph12:

Does it improve or benefit their education?

Those goats would improve their parents economic bases.
Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by juman(m): 9:38am On Nov 15, 2017
I can see that most people commented do not have any knowledge on rearing goats.
Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by ifyain: 9:39am On Nov 15, 2017
ATLEAST HE IS BETTER THAN IMO STATE GOVERNOR OKOROCHA THAT IS BUILDING STATURES FOR AFRICAN PRESIDENTS.
Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by desmond2pk: 9:45am On Nov 15, 2017
It's only a southern president that can liberate the north. The north can't help herself.
Jonathan empowered with universities and schools for almajiris. The northern leader are empowering with goats and milo.
Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 15, 2017
What sort of empowerment is this?
what is our state government up to? seriously i can not fathom any well articulated brain behind this. it is egregious and belittleness of our youths capabilities, lets shun unscrupulous rutilanting government like this, instead of thinking a better means of empowerment is to give our youths goat to rear. i detest it.
Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by moorevic(m): 9:49am On Nov 15, 2017
finally Nigeria has been raped through the Anus.
Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by Xano(m): 9:50am On Nov 15, 2017
I'm trying not to laugh.

Sewing machine would be better than this. You choose young goat for empowering girls; to use it for what exactly?

...i still do not want to laugh.
Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by ajepako(f): 9:50am On Nov 15, 2017
tolugar:
am leaving this country

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by ajepako(f): 9:54am On Nov 15, 2017
Awon aburo mi sarrki and madridguy da?

When una collect una goats

Remember your aunty get Maggi, pepper, ata rodo and ororo oh..

No chop alone oh grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by ajepako(f): 9:57am On Nov 15, 2017
SIRmanjar:
Masari is working.
Una wan outdo una stupidity record for North..First na Benue ad kano,now na katsina..Only God knows what another gov up north will use ad empower his pipu next..May be a bag of pure water in GOMBE.

Or snake-rearing empowerment scheme for Bauchi people... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by figure007(m): 10:01am On Nov 15, 2017
modelmike7:
Quote: (The beneficiaries of the goats lined up with their goats at GGASS Dutsinma on Saturday, November 11, 2017)

NOW, THIS IS FUNNY,

Just like footballers lining up with those cute kids on TV before a match!!!
savage grin
Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by ajepako(f): 10:03am On Nov 15, 2017
tolugar:

Come out to your junction am already on my way

I swear you no be beta person grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 10:05am On Nov 15, 2017
Una give dem goat to rear what about the food for the goat...the pikin wey Neva see food chop wella go come dey ration food for goat...Naija where we dey go... am confused ooo
Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by teflonjake(m): 10:05am On Nov 15, 2017
Demogorgon:
Yesterday it was egg, bread and tea. Today, its goats?

Goats!!! angry angry

What will they do with em? Keep them as pets or what?

This country is a joke undecided

In one state, they will share dogs soon grin grin grin grin
Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by Demogorgon(m): 10:08am On Nov 15, 2017
teflonjake:

In one state, they will share dogs soon grin grin grin grin
Calabar? lipsrsealed grin
Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by chuckdee4(m): 10:13am On Nov 15, 2017
Empowers them with goats but empowers himself and his allies with state funds
Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by teflonjake(m): 10:14am On Nov 15, 2017
Demogorgon:
Calabar? lipsrsealed grin

grin grin grin you good for German OBJ die!!!!!!!!
Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by Bassurge: 10:25am On Nov 15, 2017
This is total rubbish, can't they empower them with something reasonable and academically productive. Their aim is to make women perpetual house wife, slaves as well as goat rearers and completely denied western education.
Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by nwatthu(m): 10:31am On Nov 15, 2017
please somebody shuld comfirm weda na female goat or he goat....LOL
Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by madridguy(m): 10:36am On Nov 15, 2017
grin grin grin

ajepako:
Awon aburo mi sarrki and madridguy da?

When una collect una goats

Remember your aunty get Maggi, pepper, ata rodo and ororo oh..

No chop alone oh grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by Greenstar1(m): 10:55am On Nov 15, 2017
GOAT EMPOWERMENT SCHEME--r the people goats?? so SAD��
Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by lagosrd: 11:03am On Nov 15, 2017
I can't say precisely if this country is cursed or what.
You see stuffs like
Governor empowers his people with goats, I do I need, build statues Shaw rice and all stuffs. OMG.... Pls save us oh lord this is worse that being with Pharaoh
Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by omhor(f): 11:05am On Nov 15, 2017
Immediately I saw the post am like....bhahahahahahahahahahahahaa......haaaa!! no be small thing o
Re: Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) by Demogorgon(m): 11:23am On Nov 15, 2017
teflonjake:

grin grin grin you good for German OBJ die!!!!!!!!
Lol.. Wonder why dem no dey share money grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yuguda’s Revelations On Bauchi Attack Shock Presidency, PDP / Avengers Not Afraid Of Military, Clark Tells FG. / Lagos APC Takes Campaign For Sanwo-Olu To Riverine Areas (Video, Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.