Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,025 members, 7,838,572 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Buhari's Visit To South East Not Genuine, He Wants Cheap Votes - Agbakoba - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Visit To South East Not Genuine, He Wants Cheap Votes - Agbakoba (15133 Views)

Atiku Vs Buhari: Agbakoba Reveals Who Should Win Election, Gives Reasons / South East Not Excluded In Appointment Of Appeal Court Judges — NJC / Rail Projects: South-East Not Excluded –FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Visit To South East Not Genuine, He Wants Cheap Votes - Agbakoba by Bobnotrouble: 12:29pm On Nov 15, 2017
Senior wailing wailer.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Visit To South East Not Genuine, He Wants Cheap Votes - Agbakoba by PointZerom: 12:32pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ovamboland:
Mr Agbakoba, common sense should tell reasonable people that Buhari was busy fighting for his since his inaugural in 2015. How many non ibo states has he visited even the region's that gave him overwhelming votes.

You can keep your votes it has been proven two years ago that they are not essential to become president.

Igbos voted for Gej in 2015 and in 2019 there will be no Gej, so if PDP give their ticket to a core northerner, that means SE and SS will be the deciding factor. Buhari and APC knows this hence all these their kangaroo displays.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Visit To South East Not Genuine, He Wants Cheap Votes - Agbakoba by ahamonyeka(m): 12:37pm On Nov 15, 2017
This is how the biafria wants to be achieved.

Am an igbo man that never supports biafria.I keep telling my igbo kinsmen that biafra will never work because our traditional rulers are cowards,greeds and self centered fellows.
Re: Buhari's Visit To South East Not Genuine, He Wants Cheap Votes - Agbakoba by emmie14: 12:37pm On Nov 15, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Buhari Does Not Need 5% Votes Of Igbos To Win In A Landslide In 2019....They Didnt Vote him 2015, why are they crying now...Let them Stick To Their Ethnic PDP and Continue Crying Marginalization Till APC Finishes Their 32 Years Uninterrupted Rule...Then We Can Count Scores..
Onye apari
Re: Buhari's Visit To South East Not Genuine, He Wants Cheap Votes - Agbakoba by emmie14: 12:38pm On Nov 15, 2017
PointZerom:

Igbos voted for Gej in 2015 and in 2019 there will be no Gej, so if PDP give their ticket to a core northerner, that means SE and SS will be the deciding factor. Buhari and APC knows this hence all these their kangaroo displays.
No one is worse than Buhari
Re: Buhari's Visit To South East Not Genuine, He Wants Cheap Votes - Agbakoba by auwalyau: 12:42pm On Nov 15, 2017
Mr. Agbakoba, also in 2 years President Buhari has not visited key a NW state like Kano now?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Visit To South East Not Genuine, He Wants Cheap Votes - Agbakoba by Otaibayomi17: 12:43pm On Nov 15, 2017
Who can satisfy us as a nation? Remember the vice President visited that same zone severally. Let's stop playing dirty politics and move Nigeria forward. God bless our country NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Visit To South East Not Genuine, He Wants Cheap Votes - Agbakoba by deji17: 12:46pm On Nov 15, 2017
But GEJ was not deceiving them when he visited as. President. Onye bornobos
Re: Buhari's Visit To South East Not Genuine, He Wants Cheap Votes - Agbakoba by SillyMods: 12:54pm On Nov 15, 2017
Bridget95:
wake up this not 2015 when 95 Percent of nigerians bought the lies of APC .People are fed up with buhari even in Daura his home town.its not going to be a smooth ride for APC like it was in 2015 except they would have to rig.
Argue with facts. I just informed you that APC didn't record a landslide in SW in 2015 as they only won 55% of the votes there.

This time, una go cry blood. Keep deceiving yourselves with hopeless hope.

Btw, na who go defeat Buhari sef? Atiku? lwtmb ooooooo grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari's Visit To South East Not Genuine, He Wants Cheap Votes - Agbakoba by OlaMiki: 12:55pm On Nov 15, 2017
did your votes in SE stopped him from winning the 2015 election?!!! even when it was obvious you rigged the SE election for GEJ ? massively
aolawale025:
We know that. However people can now see with their eyes. No propaganda would work this time.
Re: Buhari's Visit To South East Not Genuine, He Wants Cheap Votes - Agbakoba by iamjavadem(m): 12:55pm On Nov 15, 2017
nairavsdollars:
But the game has changed. He is not sure of getting South West votes enbloc as he did in 2015 so he needs the support of the South East
Says who? We in SW are still solidly behind him.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Visit To South East Not Genuine, He Wants Cheap Votes - Agbakoba by Daguccizgreat(m): 1:16pm On Nov 15, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Buhari Does Not Need 5% Votes Of Igbos To Win In A Landslide In 2019....They Didnt Vote him 2015, why are they crying now...Let them Stick To Their Ethnic PDP and Continue Crying Marginalization Till APC Finishes Their 32 Years Uninterrupted Rule...Then We Can Count Scores..
chief zombie in your widest dream only will apc rule for 3 decades. May be your family and your fellow zombies will form a country and continue with the dullard as the president. Mumu

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Visit To South East Not Genuine, He Wants Cheap Votes - Agbakoba by Minemrys: 1:23pm On Nov 15, 2017
Evablizin:
tongue

True but Zomb's will not believe,his smiles are not even genuine talk more of his actions. WAYO PRESIDO.
come to think of it bro, didn't he win without the 'cheap' votes?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Visit To South East Not Genuine, He Wants Cheap Votes - Agbakoba by Minemrys: 1:28pm On Nov 15, 2017
unohbethel:
no matter wat buhari did now, igbos will neva vote for u again
again? Did they even vote him before? Igbos never voted for him in the 4 electi0ns he c0ntested so which one is the 'igbos will neva vote u again'? Its n0t like their votes mattered as evident in the 2015 presidential electi0ns and gubernatorial electi0ns. He's just visiting to fulfill all righteousness [n0t that he's righteous] rather than for votes.
Re: Buhari's Visit To South East Not Genuine, He Wants Cheap Votes - Agbakoba by 9japride(m): 1:36pm On Nov 15, 2017
That's very true. Its on non Igbos that are happy over his visit. While didn't visit eastern states all these while, just because he wants to install a desperate Okorocha type on Anambra people. God forbids
Re: Buhari's Visit To South East Not Genuine, He Wants Cheap Votes - Agbakoba by Minemrys: 1:40pm On Nov 15, 2017
nairavsdollars:

Absolutely!
and what candidate has other parties provided to garner votes fr0m SW, Mid belt? Stop basing ur facts on s0cial media. I that am on NL d0n't have a voter's card, n0t even sure i'll get one b4 the 2019 electi0ns. There are plenty like me on NL and fb, and plenty of us on these platforms that d0n't like the illiterate. The real voters are the workerz, those busy that d0n't have time to type on NL and fb. What would u do to those many if they see no credible candidate they'll vote for in pdp, apga etc? Trump lost the U. S electi0ns to Clint0n based on social media facts. Sit down there dey type for NL instead of lo0king at what is and n0t what u think it is.
Re: Buhari's Visit To South East Not Genuine, He Wants Cheap Votes - Agbakoba by unohbethel(m): 2:36pm On Nov 15, 2017
smirn:

Igbos never voted for him, and in 2019, Igbo's votes are not needed for him to win.
soon ur eyes go clear..y did he come to south east?
Re: Buhari's Visit To South East Not Genuine, He Wants Cheap Votes - Agbakoba by unohbethel(m): 2:40pm On Nov 15, 2017
Danladi7:
Even if he does nothing.

Igbo votes are inconsequential!

Go and vote for nnamdi kanu in his grave grin
are u mad? y did buhari come to d south east?
Re: Buhari's Visit To South East Not Genuine, He Wants Cheap Votes - Agbakoba by Danladi7: 2:44pm On Nov 15, 2017
unohbethel:
are u mad? y did buhari come to d south east?
I am not mad.

southeast is under the territory he rules over as a Nigerian president.He can visit anywhere.Now go and drink chukwu egwu eke urine to cure your own madness.If you find him sha because the fool making mouth that he will capture buhari and believed and scammed by the so called "brave&wise" race is no where to be found.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Visit To South East Not Genuine, He Wants Cheap Votes - Agbakoba by unohbethel(m): 2:51pm On Nov 15, 2017
Minemrys:

again? Did they even vote him before? Igbos never voted for him in the 4 electi0ns he c0ntested so which one is the 'igbos will neva vote u again'? Its n0t like their votes mattered as evident in the 2015 presidential electi0ns and gubernatorial electi0ns. He's just visiting to fulfill all righteousness [n0t that he's righteous] rather than for votes.
just listen to ur self..igbos didnt vote for him and he is visiting them, but yorubas that voted for him hasnt been visited..and u said such visit is not for votes this weed must be strong o...may be u didnt know the kind of expenses that was incured from this visit and also to rentage of crowds
Re: Buhari's Visit To South East Not Genuine, He Wants Cheap Votes - Agbakoba by unohbethel(m): 2:56pm On Nov 15, 2017
Danladi7:

I am not mad.

southeast is under the territory he rules over as a Nigerian president.He can visit anywhere.Now go and drink chukwu egwu eke urine to cure your own madness.If you find him sha because the fool making mouth that he will capture buhari and believed and scammed by the so called "brave&wise" race is no where to be found.
hehe shifting goal post..i asked u a question:why did buhari came to ebonyi yday and is coming to anambra 2day? answer or shut up..mmchew
Re: Buhari's Visit To South East Not Genuine, He Wants Cheap Votes - Agbakoba by Danladi7: 2:58pm On Nov 15, 2017
unohbethel:
just listen to ur self..igbos didnt vote for him and he is visiting them, but yorubas that voted for him hasnt been visited..and u said such visit is not for votes this weed must be strong o...may be u didnt know the kind of expenses that was incured from this visit and also to rentage of crowds
Must it be for vote?

Cant it be because of the IPOB unrest?

If you think its for vote,Go and eat your votes.To hell with your votes!

He is the Nigerian president and he can visit anywhere!
Re: Buhari's Visit To South East Not Genuine, He Wants Cheap Votes - Agbakoba by Danladi7: 3:00pm On Nov 15, 2017
unohbethel:

hehe shifting goal post..i asked u a question:why did buhari came to ebonyi yday and is coming to anambra 2day? answer or shut up..mmchew

Because he is the Nigerian president and he can visit anywhere.If you Igbo now think is for votes.Go and eat your votes! cool
Re: Buhari's Visit To South East Not Genuine, He Wants Cheap Votes - Agbakoba by harkibami27: 3:02pm On Nov 15, 2017
jerflakes:
But the dullard didn't go to anambra state

Why?
plz kindly help me wit gud beta job around festac or mile 2 or surulere plzz,before I gain admission into skul..house don tire me ooooi plz kindly help me wit gud beta job around festac or mile 2 or surulere plzz,before I gain admission into skul..house don tire me ooooi
Re: Buhari's Visit To South East Not Genuine, He Wants Cheap Votes - Agbakoba by unohbethel(m): 3:02pm On Nov 15, 2017
Danladi7:

Because he is the Nigerian president and he can visit anywhere.If you Igbo now think is for votes.Go and eat your votes! cool
the igbos are inconsequential..yet buhari visits them but yorubas that voted for him havent been visited..hhmm something is wrong
Re: Buhari's Visit To South East Not Genuine, He Wants Cheap Votes - Agbakoba by clefstone(m): 3:03pm On Nov 15, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
you no be igbo again?
Re: Buhari's Visit To South East Not Genuine, He Wants Cheap Votes - Agbakoba by harkibami27: 3:03pm On Nov 15, 2017
WORDSENSEI:
AND VOTES HE SHALL GET.
All he needs is to patronize them. Who does not know that flatinoes are emotionally weak?.
plz kindly help me wit gud beta job around festac or mile 2 or surulere plzz,before I gain admission into skul..house don tire me ooooi plz kindly help me wit gud beta job around festac or mile 2 or surulere plzz,before I gain admission into skul..house don tire me ooooi
Re: Buhari's Visit To South East Not Genuine, He Wants Cheap Votes - Agbakoba by bionixs: 3:14pm On Nov 15, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
please sir you misunderstood me what you think is not what I mean
if bubu gat 5% vote in 2015 he should get ready for a lower percentage in 2019
that's what I mean by the word "cheap"
so so sorry sir
Re: Buhari's Visit To South East Not Genuine, He Wants Cheap Votes - Agbakoba by unohbethel(m): 3:17pm On Nov 15, 2017
Danladi7:

Must it be for vote?

Cant it be because of the IPOB unrest?

If you think its for vote,Go and eat your votes.To hell with your votes!

He is the Nigerian president and he can visit anywhere!
my yoruba muslim slave..i know this is very painfull to take..how is it that buhari has not visited us since we since we got him elected with our own votes?? now he is visiting south east..this is not acceptable...i dont think its about the ipob crisi because u can remember about the avengers case in south south..he didnt even come atall..Also wat bout the ogoni clean up? he didnt come..does this mean that he is thinking of leaving pyo and goin for south east vp in 2019? lets think this deeply o
Re: Buhari's Visit To South East Not Genuine, He Wants Cheap Votes - Agbakoba by aolawale025: 3:32pm On Nov 15, 2017
OlaMiki:
did your votes in SE stopped him from winning the 2015 election?!!! even when it was obvious you rigged the SE election for GEJ ? massively

Just like the elections were rigged in the north as well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jack Obinyan: Edo State ACP Is Alive / Helicopters, Night-vision Other Equipment To Aid Search Arrive / Anxiety In APC Over Board Appointments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.