Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

COMPLETE STORY ~ Must Read: Sex In Traffic (18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / COMPLETE STORY ~ Must Read: Sex In Traffic (18+) (3642 Views)

The Ultimate Betrayal: A Young Pastor's Heartbreaking Story [must Read] / COMPLETE STORY ~ Must Read: Sex As She Taught Me / COMPLETE STORY ~ Must Read: My Sex Experience With A Customer Care Lady (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

COMPLETE STORY ~ Must Read: Sex In Traffic (18+) by lizfrosh: 10:40am On Nov 15, 2017
Episode 1
It was on a fateful Thursday evening while I was heading home from work. The weather was cloudy and quite breezy showing that the heavens would soon let out a heavy downpour. After I’ve driven for about 5mins from Asokoro junction towards AYA, I met a very horrible traffic gridlock and someone was seriously waving me down. I was able to see her through my rear view mirror and she finally caught up with me because of the traffic. The way she called out my name gave me no option but to reluctantly help her open the front door.
I couldn’t recall where I knew her from but it was obvious I’v

CONTINUE
Re: COMPLETE STORY ~ Must Read: Sex In Traffic (18+) by greatnaija01: 10:41am On Nov 15, 2017
poor guy with incomplete stories trying to get his site traffic... PASTE it full or dont talk about it at all. even on your site its incomplete.
Re: COMPLETE STORY ~ Must Read: Sex In Traffic (18+) by ClitoPen: 10:45am On Nov 15, 2017

(1) (Reply)

6 Vaginal Odours Every Woman Needs To Know About / Join The Best Whatsapp Romance TV / Cardi B Goes Fully Unclad As She F**ks Offset 18+video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.