Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

COMPLETE STORY ~ Must Read: Sex As She Taught Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / COMPLETE STORY ~ Must Read: Sex As She Taught Me (3045 Views)

The Ultimate Betrayal: A Young Pastor's Heartbreaking Story [must Read] / COMPLETE STORY ~ Must Read: Sex In Traffic (18+) / COMPLETE STORY ~ Must Read: My Sex Experience With A Customer Care Lady (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COMPLETE STORY ~ Must Read: Sex As She Taught Me by lizfrosh: 11:04am On Nov 15, 2017
EPISODE 1

I was naive as a kid,just a shy nerdy kid. s*x was foreign to me and i neva really found out about it till i was almost 19. Whenever my friends talked about their s*x escapades as teens, i would listen with keen interest,basking in the euphoria of the tale. It was as if i was living vicariously through their steamy stories. I rememba John’s stories d most,he was confident and had many older brothers. We looked up to him,although we were mates. Talking to girls was easy for him,and he had them around him always. I can recall vividly how he told us about having s*x in the school toilet with a girl named Clara. I felt hurt and intrigued at the same time because she was my ultimate crush,and we were just 14. I could not grasp it,how she could do something like that . Whenever i saw her walk by,the concocted image of John and her,writhing in S#xual ecstasy,would form in my head,and i would immediately avert my eyes,so as not to give away my emotions. Nevertheless i still enjoyed the stories,they were the highlights of my s*x life as a teen. I went thru secondary school without even kissing a girl. My fantasies were filled with them,hmmmm,gir

READ OR MISS OUT
Re: COMPLETE STORY ~ Must Read: Sex As She Taught Me by greatnaija01: 11:07am On Nov 15, 2017
MISSING OUT is bae

2 Likes

Re: COMPLETE STORY ~ Must Read: Sex As She Taught Me by lizfrosh: 11:15am On Nov 15, 2017
Episode 2

I quickly took my bath,put on my best attire. I
wore a v-neck polo shirt and jeans. I thought
about dressing formal,but something told me
she wouldnt care how i looked. Her style was
bohemian and carefree,so i had to follow suit. I
got to the bank as early as 7:30 am,i was
prancing around like a confused cat,maybe i
looked suspicious,as the security men kept
looking at me. I pretended not to see them.
Emotions on my face changing, first i would
smile,then i would grin with terror at the
prospect of spending the day with this strange
girl. What if she had made a mistake
yesterday,because of the stress,she probably
wasnt thinking straight,how will i know what to
say ? how on earth would i portray myself as
confident. My mind was still racing in a million
places when i saw her coming. My God was i
wrong,i regretted how i dressed
immediately,she looked stunning,she wore a
black knee length skirt,a pink top,medium heels
that looked designer-ish,and a facinating smile.
If i had been awestruck the day before,today it
was something else. I was smitten,dazed,in
love. Yea i w

CONTINUE READING
Re: COMPLETE STORY ~ Must Read: Sex As She Taught Me by AnodaIT(m): 11:21am On Nov 15, 2017
CONTINUE is bae
Re: COMPLETE STORY ~ Must Read: Sex As She Taught Me by lizfrosh: 11:39am On Nov 15, 2017
episode 3

The next morning i woke up a different man,i
felt new. Today was gonna be special,i just
knew it. Theres something about special days,it
tells on you. You feel happy,light hearted and
cheerful. I went about my morning chores
humming a tune. Her footprints were still on my
mind,threading softly,making everything feel
good. Friends that entered my room that
morning noticed,i couldnt hide it,no i just
couldnt. “Wetin dey do this guy this morning
sef?”,one of them chimed in. “Abi u don win
lottery?”,another one added . I didnt reply
them. I kept on humming. Then i remembered
a cartoon series we were all crazy about back
then,it was this dark new comedy about african
american stereotypes,BOONDOCKS. This
character called granddad was especially
funny,and he had this signature tune,whenever
he was excited about something,he’d go about
humming ‘new day,neeeeeew
day,newwwwwww hu hu hu hu’. I switched to
this,and they all burst out laughing. They knew
something was definitely up. Afterall I had been
scarce around the house this past 3
days,yea,something was definitely going on. I
dismissed their assumptions,went on about
cleaning my room. It was already in a dreadful
state.
Nothing was were they were supposed to
be,everything was dirty,in complete
disarray,welcome to my life before Stephanie.
There was something missing,a woman’s
touch,it was definitely missing. I saw it in my
friends’ rooms,the ones that had girlfriends,

READ MORE
Re: COMPLETE STORY ~ Must Read: Sex As She Taught Me by lizfrosh: 11:43am On Nov 15, 2017
episode 4

Finally my knucklehead friends left. Steph and i joked about what had just happened. I went to the door and locked it,this time i had a genuine reason to. I didnt want anyone coming in again. “You know they like you”,i said. “They are just being nice”,she replied. “Nah,like seriously they do,i havnt seen them this excited about anyone before”. She smiled in her usual dazzling way. I drew my curtains,put on some music. I wanted to make the mood sensual,like they do in movies. Only that my taste in music was crap back then. I was playing Lil wayne’s Da drought 3 mixtape. I sat back on the bed,enjoying the music. She tapped me playfully. “Is this what you play when your alone with a girl ?”,she said. This totally hit me by surprise. “You dont like the music ?”,i asked. “I certainly dont”,she replied,”lemme give you some real good music”. She stood up,went to the music player,brought out her phone,connected it to the player. The first song was Shania Twain’s You’ve got a way with me. I can never forget that first line,the music slowly eased into my being,taking over. She came back to the bed,sat close to me,her eyes bore deep into my soul. We sat there,in silence,listening to the music. Maybe she was waiting for me to make the first move,but i was inept,inexperienced,naive to say the least. Her dreamy eyes had become cloudy,a S#xual hue adorning it. She moved closer,our lips were inches apart,the sweet scent of her vanilla flavored lipstick filled my nostrils. She leaned in and kissed me,her arms wrapped around my neck. I tilted my head to the side,to better accomodate her lips,my eyes were closed,this was my first major kiss as an adult,this was my moment,and i didnt let go. She climbed on to my legs,sitting on my member,without breaking the kiss. I cant tell how she felt,but i know how i felt,i was in pure heaven,kissing an angel,with the softest lips ever. I dont know how long we kissed,but it was pretty long,when we finally broke the kiss,she told me i was a good kisser,i didnt know what to say,as it was my first kiss,i had no prior experience. She planted kisses all over my face and my neck,the look on her face was s*xy** and magical. The

READ MORE
Re: COMPLETE STORY ~ Must Read: Sex As She Taught Me by lizfrosh: 11:44am On Nov 15, 2017
episode 5

We bathed each other,dried up and went back into the room. She wore only her panties,lay in the bed and asked me to join her. I asked if we could watch a movie,she said it would be better if we just lay there and talk. She crept towards me,rest her head on my chest,while i played with her hair. This was the perfect picture,i had imagined something like this all my life,but i never knew it would be better in real life,almost an epiphany. Then she started talking. ” You know am older than you right?”. “And your not really 23″. “Your a baby,but a cute baby”,she added with a chuckle. I contemplated arguing it,but knew it would be futile. This girl knew me so well,almost more than myself. We had known each other for just 3 days,but it felt like a lifetime already. It would be difficult weaning myself off her,she was a hard drug in my brain already,and if this was a dream,i prayed never to wake up. “Am sorry i lied”,i finally spoke. ” I was scared you’d stop if you knew i was younger than you”. “I knew the from the very first day we chatted”,she replied immediately. I thought about asking her why shes with me,but decided against it. Instead i asked her if she noticed me in the bank,she said no. Then we didnt say anything anymore.
We justlistened to the sound of our breathing. I had so much i wanted to ask her,but i didnt know where to start from. Even scarier was the idea of saying the wrong things. I didnt realize i had been thinking for quite some time. When i looked at her she had fallen asleep. Her face looked calm,serene and at peace. In my mind no one could ever look this beautiful when they slept. My heart was hers already,there was no question about that. I adjusted my self,taking care not to wake her. Gently i lay down,spooning her from behind,i kissed her neck,held her hand and fell asleep. This angel was gonna wake up in my arms,no one could change that now. I woke up with a start,it was a dreaml

READ MORE

(1) (Reply)

“how A Unilag Slay Queen Made Me Give Her Head While She Was On Her Period” / My Girlfriend Doesn't Answer Her Call In My Presence / Help! I Fell Inlove With My Cousin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.