Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,816 members, 7,959,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:30 PM

I Didn’t Know My Ministers, Top Government Officials -buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn’t Know My Ministers, Top Government Officials -buhari (24041 Views)

Give Me More Time To Name My Ministers, Buhari Begs Senate / Strangers Were My Ministers During My First Term – Buhari / Orji Kalu Hosts 8 Ambassadors, Top Government Officials, Others At His Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn’t Know My Ministers, Top Government Officials -buhari by ihatesycophant(m): 6:36pm On Nov 16, 2017
Jolar101:

If you don't know your employees, then you are nothing but a clueless employer.

A man that used to go to state to states for presidential campaigns, don't know politicians while in offices uses states and ministries taxpayers money to funds his presidential elections, he's here lying that he didn't know them from Adam.

We all know that you have been brainwashed by APC corrupt government officials in state.
Why are you guys behaving like a nonentity?. A wife you married and put in your house for years, you will still continue to learn who she is till death do you part, how much more someone of different backgrounds and orientation.
I also discovered that you guys don't really read what he said. He said, he never know them but only info brought before him about them. You expect him to have known the intent of everyone since he transversed the country with them during campaign. You guys need to be real sometimes and stop playing politics with everything and thereby look myopic. Even Children born by the same parents, one cannot successful vouch for them, how much more outsiders.
In my journey in life, I have come to realisation that commonsense is not common because you have to contend with those not having it. You lack commonsense.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Know My Ministers, Top Government Officials -buhari by billyG(m): 8:38pm On Nov 16, 2017
Jolar101:

If you don't know your employees, then you are nothing but a clueless employer.

A man that used to go to state to states for presidential campaigns, don't know politicians while in offices uses states and ministries taxpayers money to funds his presidential elections, he's here lying that he didn't know them from Adam.

We all know that you have been brainwashed by APC corrupt government officials in state.
my frd u cnt know everything about a person,some intentions are hiding.
Re: I Didn’t Know My Ministers, Top Government Officials -buhari by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 17, 2017
ihatesycophant:

Why are you guys behaving like a nonentity?. A wife you married and put in your house for years, you will still continue to learn who she is till death do you part, how much more someone of different backgrounds and orientation.
I also discovered that you guys don't really read what he said. He said, he never know them but only info brought before him about them. You expect him to have known the intent of everyone since he transversed the country with them during campaign. You guys need to be real sometimes and stop playing politics with everything and thereby look myopic. Even Children born by the same parents, one cannot successful vouch for them, how much more outsiders.
In my journey in life, I have come to realisation that commonsense is not common because you have to contend with those not having it. You lack commonsense.

Liars.
Re: I Didn’t Know My Ministers, Top Government Officials -buhari by ihatesycophant(m): 8:19pm On Nov 17, 2017
Jolar101:

Liars.
To those of us with sound commonsense and wish to use it, we shall continue to school you and the likes.
Commonsense solve so many tiny and gloomy situation. Seek for commonsense as the Bible encouraged us to go to ant and learn.
commonsense!

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Know My Ministers, Top Government Officials -buhari by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 17, 2017
ihatesycophant:

To those of us with sound commonsense and wish to use it, we shall continue to school you and the likes.
Commonsense solve so many tiny and gloomy situation. Seek for commonsense as the Bible encouraged us to go to ant and learn.
commonsense!

Simply because you know how to type commonsense, that doesn't mean you have common sense. Ass hole.
Re: I Didn’t Know My Ministers, Top Government Officials -buhari by ihatesycophant(m): 8:50am On Nov 18, 2017
Jolar101:

Simply because you know how to type commonsense, that doesn't mean you have common sense. Ass hole.
It's never my fault, God give every man commonsense but you decided to use yours in the negative. Never my fault. You still have privilege, read James 1 verse 5. God encouraged that if you lack wisdom, you should ask. Now you can ask.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The 3.29% Turnout At The Aba North/south Bye-election Is Worrisome / ISWAP, Boko Haram Clash In Borno, 27 Terrorists Killed / Buhari's Condolence Message To His Photographer Sunday Aghaeze Over Wife's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.