Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,777 members, 7,820,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

I Challenge Daddy Freeze And All Anti Tithers To A Public Debate On Tithing. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Challenge Daddy Freeze And All Anti Tithers To A Public Debate On Tithing. (4059 Views)

Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) / Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy / Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Challenge Daddy Freeze And All Anti Tithers To A Public Debate On Tithing. by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:38pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ken4Christ:

The New Testament Saints is also a Jew by faith. We are the faith seed of Abraham.

Romans 2:28-29
28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:

29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

BRO, WE ALL SHOULD BE COLLECTING TITHE NOW, SINCE WE ARE ALLSAINTS.

ABI, NA ONLY G.O'S BE SAINT?

1 Like

Re: I Challenge Daddy Freeze And All Anti Tithers To A Public Debate On Tithing. by smulti(m): 9:34pm On Nov 15, 2017
Upgraded fraud .
Re: I Challenge Daddy Freeze And All Anti Tithers To A Public Debate On Tithing. by Next2Bezee(m): 9:46pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ken4Christ:

When the blind leads the blind, they will both fall into a ditch.

That saying goes for you and the pastors you worship. Keep tithing and fueling their already luxurious heaven on earth.

If you're looking for someone to explain yourself too, then no one has your time.

Better start preparing to save your upcoming salaries for the myraid scam activities like Shiloh coming this December.

Sad to be a Christian in this country. I'll keep using my 'tithes' to help those in need, while reading my bible and praying. Adios.

2 Likes

Re: I Challenge Daddy Freeze And All Anti Tithers To A Public Debate On Tithing. by madone: 10:24pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ken4Christ:

Anything you do that contributes to the advancement of the gospel is a good work. If you give a poor man money, you have done a good work. If you heal the sick, you have done a good work. If you stand in gap for lost souls through prayers, you are doing a good work. But the work you and freeze is doing is bad work and it will cost you your salvation. I really feel sorry for you. Repent and stop discouraging those paying their tithes.
its bad u Av failed to read btwn the lines.
Re: I Challenge Daddy Freeze And All Anti Tithers To A Public Debate On Tithing. by Ken4Christ: 10:28pm On Nov 15, 2017
Next2Bezee:

That saying goes for you and the pastors you worship. Keep tithing and fueling their already luxurious heaven on earth.

If you're looking for someone to explain yourself too, then no one has your time.

Better start preparing to save your upcoming salaries for the myraid scam activities like Shiloh coming this December.

Sad to be a Christian in this country. I'll keep using my 'tithes' to help those in need, while reading my bible and praying. Adios.

That means you are a strayed sheep for even the Saints of the early church laid down their gifts at the Apostles feet. You are a flock without a Pastor. The day you will look for one, you will go for fake Pastors that will scam you.
Re: I Challenge Daddy Freeze And All Anti Tithers To A Public Debate On Tithing. by Ken4Christ: 10:31pm On Nov 15, 2017
madone:
its bad u Av failed to read btwn the lines.

You and Daddy Freeze are acting as agents of darkness. You are causing souls who have been supporting the work of the ministry with their tithes to withdraw their support when the Scripture clearly teaches they deserve all forms of support.
Re: I Challenge Daddy Freeze And All Anti Tithers To A Public Debate On Tithing. by Ken4Christ: 10:35pm On Nov 15, 2017
hisgrace090:

But Jesus view is deferent, for He collect no tithe.

What he demanded they should give is much more than tithe. It is as good as 100%. I am sure you will spit on the face of Jesus if he ask you to give all you have to help the poor.

1 Like

Re: I Challenge Daddy Freeze And All Anti Tithers To A Public Debate On Tithing. by madone: 10:38pm On Nov 15, 2017
Next2Bezee:

who is this one its like talking trash runs in ur blood line abi.iranu as if u Av ever given shit to beggers.if have actually be using ur tithe to help u don't need to Bragg it here.
Re: I Challenge Daddy Freeze And All Anti Tithers To A Public Debate On Tithing. by Next2Bezee(m): 10:40pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ken4Christ:

That means you are a strayed sheep for even the Saints of the early church laid down their gifts at the Apostles feet. You are a flock without a Pastor. The day you will look for one, you will go for fake Pastors that will scam you.

Removed.
Re: I Challenge Daddy Freeze And All Anti Tithers To A Public Debate On Tithing. by Ken4Christ: 10:41pm On Nov 15, 2017
Those arguing against tithe payment are either not born again or not actively involved in the work of the ministry. Otherwise, you will be be an anti tither.
Re: I Challenge Daddy Freeze And All Anti Tithers To A Public Debate On Tithing. by Next2Bezee(m): 10:44pm On Nov 15, 2017
madone:
who is this one its like talking trash runs in ur blood line abi.iranu as if u Av ever given shit to beggers.if have actually be using ur tithe to help u don't need to Bragg it here.

Removed.
Re: I Challenge Daddy Freeze And All Anti Tithers To A Public Debate On Tithing. by Ken4Christ: 10:44pm On Nov 15, 2017
Next2Bezee:

Wawu! Flock of what biko? grin

Lol i go to church. I just refused to be fooled like you. Why will i need a pastor when i have God? Was it the pastor that died for me or was it Jesus? Lol continue worshipping your pastors.

God is forever my shepard and i am the sheep.

Now start saving money for your pastors. Infact borrow money sef and add to your tithe.

Are you born again?
Re: I Challenge Daddy Freeze And All Anti Tithers To A Public Debate On Tithing. by Next2Bezee(m): 10:45pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ken4Christ:
Those arguing against tithe payment are either not born again or not actively involved in the work of the ministry. Otherwise, you will be be an anti tither.

Removed
Re: I Challenge Daddy Freeze And All Anti Tithers To A Public Debate On Tithing. by Next2Bezee(m): 10:45pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ken4Christ:

Are you born again?

Yes sir i am
Re: I Challenge Daddy Freeze And All Anti Tithers To A Public Debate On Tithing. by Ken4Christ: 10:50pm On Nov 15, 2017
Next2Bezee:

Yes sir i am

Are you baptized with the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues?
Re: I Challenge Daddy Freeze And All Anti Tithers To A Public Debate On Tithing. by Ken4Christ: 10:53pm On Nov 15, 2017
Next2Bezee:

Ministry meaning raise money for Adeboye's fourth private jet? God forbid.

Did they ask you for your contribution? No one is forcing you to give for it.
Re: I Challenge Daddy Freeze And All Anti Tithers To A Public Debate On Tithing. by Next2Bezee(m): 10:54pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ken4Christ:

Are you baptized with the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues?

Yes sir i am
Re: I Challenge Daddy Freeze And All Anti Tithers To A Public Debate On Tithing. by Next2Bezee(m): 10:56pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ken4Christ:

Did they ask you for your contribution? No one is forcing you to give for it.

No one forces me to give it true, but there's a difference between force and coercion. Coercion is a specialty of these fraudulent ministries. E.g, those that don't pay tithe will be forver cursed, Tithe must always be money, 'Offering time, Blessing time'...so without offering there is no blessing? Lies.

Coercion /koʊˈɜːrʃən/ is the practice of forcing another party to act in an involuntary manner by use of intimidation or threats or some other form of pressure or force.

1 Like

Re: I Challenge Daddy Freeze And All Anti Tithers To A Public Debate On Tithing. by madone: 10:56pm On Nov 15, 2017
Next2Bezee:

Lol i ain't bragging, just trying to correct a confused soul.

May God heal your illiteracy, Amen.
hahahahahaaaa. Go and sin no more son.and may that ur prayer go back to u. Calling programs organised to bless people scam? Then u re very very sick. Eeeeediot u.
Re: I Challenge Daddy Freeze And All Anti Tithers To A Public Debate On Tithing. by Goshen360(m): 10:57pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ken4Christ:
I have opened three different threads on this subject. Go and refute my claims on those threads. I am not an attention seeker. I have a job and I am doing fine. I have the moral right to stand in the defence of the truth.

If you like open 10 tithe threads, the one you opened and making reckless unscriptural statement, you're exposed and shamed out of your own thread. Hopefully the same way you'll or might be shamed out of a debate if you ever get one.
Re: I Challenge Daddy Freeze And All Anti Tithers To A Public Debate On Tithing. by madone: 11:01pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ken4Christ:

You and Daddy Freeze are acting as agents of darkness. You are causing souls who have been supporting the work of the ministry with their tithes to withdraw their support when the Scripture clearly teaches they deserve all forms of support.
the battle is not not urs sir. Calm down except the tithe in Nigeria is coming to ur house. U re just over reacting.u better go and do ur research properly b4 u fooling ursef infront of the whole world.
Re: I Challenge Daddy Freeze And All Anti Tithers To A Public Debate On Tithing. by Goshen360(m): 11:01pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ken4Christ:

The New Testament Saints is also a Jew by faith. We are the faith seed of Abraham.

Romans 2:28-29
28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:

29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

And what if I say, Saints which you called the faith seed of Abraham HAVE ALSO PAID TITHE IN OR THROUGH ABRAHAM when he met Melchizedek and as a result aRe no longer required pay tithe....will you agree?
Re: I Challenge Daddy Freeze And All Anti Tithers To A Public Debate On Tithing. by Next2Bezee(m): 11:03pm On Nov 15, 2017
madone:
hahahahahaaaa. Go and sin no more son.and may that ur prayer go back to u. Calling programs organised to bless people scam? Then u re very very sick. Eeeeediot u.

Removed
Re: I Challenge Daddy Freeze And All Anti Tithers To A Public Debate On Tithing. by Goshen360(m): 11:06pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ken4Christ:

It is an eternal tradition. The 10% is even not enough. We ought to give more. The coming of Jesus is near. If there is any time the gospel needs funding, it is now. Don't be stingy. Pay your tithe. You can't give to God and lose out. I assure you. Try it. You will come back with testimonies.

It's an eternal tradition but yet the Apostles or Christ omitted it in scripture right?
Btw, everything a man gives is always a certain percentage of his income. The new testament does specifically mention 10% but cheerful and giving according to your measures of grace. Do not go beyond what's written FOR THE NEW TESTAMENT believers
Re: I Challenge Daddy Freeze And All Anti Tithers To A Public Debate On Tithing. by Goshen360(m): 11:09pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ken4Christ:
I would love to have a public debate on the subject of tithing with Daddy Freeze and all Anti Tithers. It should be moderated by someone who will maintain a neutral view. It should be telecast and all speakers should be given time to speak for or against with backings from the scriptures. I am waiting for your response.

In addition, we will choose a venue that is close to all participants.

Btw, I'll like to participate in the debate with you and some more pastors with you while I debate by myself or with Daddy Freeze as my team.

Go ahead and organize it, I'm in for it....I'll fly in from the States....
Re: I Challenge Daddy Freeze And All Anti Tithers To A Public Debate On Tithing. by madone: 11:13pm On Nov 15, 2017
Next2Bezee:

Bless ke? It's just there to milk money from illiterates like you. Jesus preached to thousands, fed them and never demanded a cent from them.

If people were really blessed only because of tithe, you'd be smart na. But look at you, after giving away money to pastors like suleiman so they can hire another olosho, you're still very stuupid.

a woman u would call oloso used a Perfum that cost as much as a man yearly salary to clean Jesus feet. On entering Jerusalem people dropped the cloth for donkey to work on.Simone peter led his boat. Widow gave her last meal t Elijah. People sold their land to give to the apostles...guy weti u sabi.u re just a fool listening to freeze and reading google .i can see where ur literacy came from ...dully boy.

1 Like

Re: I Challenge Daddy Freeze And All Anti Tithers To A Public Debate On Tithing. by Ken4Christ: 11:16pm On Nov 15, 2017
Goshen360:

Btw, I'll like to participate in the debate with you and some more pastors with you while I debate by myself or with Daddy Freeze as my team.

Go ahead and organize it, I'm in for it....I'll fly in from the States....

I will keep you posted as soon as I get a response from Daddy Freeze.
Re: I Challenge Daddy Freeze And All Anti Tithers To A Public Debate On Tithing. by Ken4Christ: 11:20pm On Nov 15, 2017
madone:
a woman u would call oloso used a Perfum that cost as much as a man yearly salary to clean Jesus feet. On entering Jerusalem people dropped the cloth for donkey to work on.Simone peter led his boat. Widow gave her last meal t Elijah. People sold their land to give to the apostles...guy weti u sabi.u re just a fool listening to freeze and reading google .i can see where ur literacy came from ...dully boy.

Don't mind them. They think they know the Bible too well.
Re: I Challenge Daddy Freeze And All Anti Tithers To A Public Debate On Tithing. by Goshen360(m): 11:20pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ken4Christ:

You are saved by grace unto good works - Ephesians 2:10. And tithing is one of such good works.

If you deny God in works, you will lose your salvation.

Your good work does not save you but it preserves your salvation.

Another reckless statement like you made in the other thread of yours. Good works preserves salvation or make you loose your salvation ? The man had told you to go to basics of bible study but you too arrogant to accept.

And btw, if tithing is one of a such good work again I ask in a loud voice....WHY IS NOT NOT ENCOURAGED OR PREACHED BY CHRIST OR HIS EARLY APOSTLES but rather we're encouraged or taught freewill giving?

And don't skip my question please
Re: I Challenge Daddy Freeze And All Anti Tithers To A Public Debate On Tithing. by Goshen360(m): 11:31pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ken4Christ:

What he demanded they should give is much more than tithe. It is as good as 100%. I am sure you will spit on the face of Jesus if he ask you to give all you have to help the poor.

Christ NEVER told CHRISTIANS to give 100% if he did, show us scriptures AND I'LL SHOW YOUR LIMITED KNOWLEDGE OF THE WORD. You've been flying with this statement all around but I kept letting you slide with it.

2 Likes

Re: I Challenge Daddy Freeze And All Anti Tithers To A Public Debate On Tithing. by madone: 11:32pm On Nov 15, 2017
Next2Bezee:

Bless ke? It's just there to milk money from illiterates like you. Jesus preached to thousands, fed them and never demanded a cent from them.

If people were really blessed only because of tithe, you'd be smart na. But look at you, after giving away money to pastors like suleiman so they can hire another olosho, you're still very stuupid.

you re a fool my guy I go remain wait for you to come out.I wish I no ur face book account I ll even meet you there to the world how stupid u re....if u re a Christian read this or take to ur pastor to explain to u. Cos many youths are blindfoldedwith lies there is a spirit of lie flowing right now on the internet. Deceiving and fooling young people "Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you." ( John 14 : 17 )
Re: I Challenge Daddy Freeze And All Anti Tithers To A Public Debate On Tithing. by Ken4Christ: 11:47pm On Nov 15, 2017
Goshen360:

Another reckless statement like you made in the other thread of yours. Good works preserves salvation or make you loose your salvation ? The man had told you to go to basics of bible study but you too arrogant to accept.

And btw, if tithing is one of a such good work again I ask in a loud voice....WHY IS NOT NOT ENCOURAGED OR PREACHED BY CHRIST OR HIS EARLY APOSTLES but rather we're encouraged or taught freewill giving?

And don't skip my question please

Jesus didn't talk much on tithing but he mentioned it on one occasion - Matthew 23:23. And in that occasion, he didn't condemn it. He said they should continue to pay it but should also not neglect what he called the weightier matters of the Law.

At other occasion, his emphasis was on giving. But the manner and ways he taught us to give places much more demand than even tithing.

In other words, Jesus did not reduce the burden of giving. He rather wants us to give more.

But how many of us are giving the way Jesus taught us to give. Only the early church practiced it.

The church therefore chose to permit only the burden of tithe since most people are reluctant to give the way Jesus wants us to give.

You can't condemn tithe and also ignore the teachings of Jesus on giving which demands you should sell off your assets and give to the poor - Luke 12:33.

Our Lord Jesus encouraged support for those involved in missions work. He told his disciples not to take pocket money or extra shoes and clothes. For a labourer is worthy of his wages. How will the mission workers get their new clothes if those they minister to don't make definite budget for them. This is a form of tithe. It may not be exactly 10% but I am sure it's much more than 10% for the fund to cover clothing, feeding and accommodation.

The Apostles also encouraged the support of ministers of God. If those under the old Testament were commanded to give 10% to support workers in the house of God. It is common sense to know that this is the very least required.

Tithing is not a law in the new testament. It is a principle of giving back to those you receive spiritual blessings from. So you can decide to make your contribution 20% or even 90%. You must have a definite budget to support ministers who guide you in the way of truth.

We know we are not under the Law of Moses but we can draw moral lessons from what was practiced under the Law. And the lesson is, make budget for the workers in the house of God. If under the Law, they gave 10 %. We should even give more because the work of ministry is even more demanding than it was under the old Testament. So anyone calling for people to totally withdraw their 10% or not give it is completely senseless and don't understand ministry.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shocking News: The Ex-muslim Priest Said That ”all Muslim Must Change To Christi / Review Of Popular Atheists: Does Atheism Teach Morals? / Who Can Explain This Bible Verse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.