Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,311 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

President Buhari Reacts To Zimbabwe Military Takeover & Robert Mugabe's Removal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Reacts To Zimbabwe Military Takeover & Robert Mugabe's Removal (48447 Views)

Between Mugabe's Removal And Nigerian Presidents (a Food For Thought / Buhari Reacts To Zimbabwe Military Takeover,calls For Respect Of Constitution. / Young Farmers Intl Club Nigeria Warns Against Military Takeover In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Zimbabwe Military Takeover & Robert Mugabe's Removal by raquel23(f): 6:20pm On Nov 15, 2017
I honestly wish the same can be done to buhari, but what do i know?! undecided

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Zimbabwe Military Takeover & Robert Mugabe's Removal by Francolad(m): 6:26pm On Nov 15, 2017
Wait o! Nah Buhari wey dey do rally upandan still dey talk? Person wey go dey where e dey collect drip right nah.
And if nah Buhari talk am, thunder go fire am. Domestic issue to address am nah problem. Just finish your regime and Goan die.
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Zimbabwe Military Takeover & Robert Mugabe's Removal by Damoche10: 6:48pm On Nov 15, 2017
Mavin1:
See this one, always trying to appear good globally while his own country is in mess

Biafra, What next? Since Kanu is a scam...What nxt?....Sharp guy. People donated into his personal account oo...Million of pounds and dollars....not accountable to anyone....na wa o
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Zimbabwe Military Takeover & Robert Mugabe's Removal by brosammy(m): 7:09pm On Nov 15, 2017
I hope it wasn't bubu that formitted this nonsense out ,when Mugabe turn presidential office into his family house you didn't worn him then that he has fail to honor the constitution of Zimbabwe, now the military are taking over then you talking rubbish, please keep shut.I just hope such can happen here in Nija too

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Zimbabwe Military Takeover & Robert Mugabe's Removal by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 15, 2017
Damoche10:

Biafra, What next? Since Kanu is a scam...What nxt?....Sharp guy. People donated into his personal account oo...Million of pounds and dollars....not accountable to anyone....na wa o
I'm not responsible for your misfortunes cool

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Zimbabwe Military Takeover & Robert Mugabe's Removal by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 15, 2017
Zimbabweans should take this APC lying government serious.

Is Buhari a spokesman for Zimbabwe

These liars talking about constitution, did they seeks constitutional permission to invaded judges homes and kidnapped them at midnight in this APC tyrannical government

With all due respect, APC and Buhari's corrupt government officials should shut up, and continue their lying government business.
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Zimbabwe Military Takeover & Robert Mugabe's Removal by suteco16: 7:39pm On Nov 15, 2017
Copied statement from other nations!
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Zimbabwe Military Takeover & Robert Mugabe's Removal by Obec70(m): 8:58pm On Nov 15, 2017
The source of the letter should be investigated, no concern for our people staying there or don't they exist? Indeed there was a government.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Zimbabwe Military Takeover & Robert Mugabe's Removal by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 15, 2017
Obec70:
The source of the letter should be investigated, no concern for our people staying there or don't they exist? Indeed there was a government.
No point of investigating this fake letter of the copy and pastes APC and corrupt government. APC in charge of security forces and president are the worst in the whole world - World Report.

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Zimbabwe Military Takeover & Robert Mugabe's Removal by DedeNkem: 1:27am On Nov 16, 2017
"President Muhammadu Buhari has called for calm, peace and respect for the constitution in Zimbabwe."

As if this murderous incompetent fulani id*iot, buhari, obeys the law in Nigeria!
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Zimbabwe Military Takeover & Robert Mugabe's Removal by dingbang(m): 4:27am On Nov 16, 2017
Its a welcome devopment, I mean the coup
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Zimbabwe Military Takeover & Robert Mugabe's Removal by hassinho707(m): 6:49am On Nov 16, 2017
Funnicator:
Did Buhari say that from Abakaliki, Ebonyi state where he is in right now?
Femi Adesina sef. Why are you misquoting the president? The president is a beneficiary of military coup d'etat in 1983 when he ousted civilian president shehu shagari, so he'll of course, support the military coup plotters of Zimbabwe, they are his kith & kin and birds of the same flock.
you are saying nonsense. I like your use of words though

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Zimbabwe Military Takeover & Robert Mugabe's Removal by RillJ(m): 7:02am On Nov 16, 2017
Even the Western World will not say anything like "truncated democracy". Mugabe got this coming for too long
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Zimbabwe Military Takeover & Robert Mugabe's Removal by CioAngels(f): 9:45am On Nov 16, 2017
optional1:
war start..

Buhari should better keep shut oh.. Before the worse happens to him..

The worse cannot and will not happen to him because he has bought Buratai with houses in Dubai which nobody born of a woman can probe him.
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Zimbabwe Military Takeover & Robert Mugabe's Removal by CioAngels(f): 9:51am On Nov 16, 2017
Diplomacy it is, I think.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States / Amaechi: Reno Omokri Releases Audio Clip Part 1 About Amaechi & Buhari / 'nigerian Army Was Soft On Biafrans During Civil War' - President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.