Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,740 members, 7,809,832 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting (38061 Views)

How Long After You Meet A New Partner Do You Initiate Sex? / How To Ask Or Initiate Sex With Your Girlfriend / Guys See 6 Signs A Lady Wants You To T0uch Her When She Comes Visiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 15, 2017
Always make sure the atmosphere is right when she comes over. Ild put on some cool music (the weekend), engage her in a conversation while i play wt her palm n fingers n work towards touching her hair n den face.
It sha depends,,girls r diffrnt but above all,,being bold is imprtant!!

2 Likes

Re: How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by DONADAMS(m): 11:07pm On Nov 15, 2017
Lol...just what I needed.. pray she dosen't see this sha...that girl do me strong thing no be small
Re: How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by pu7pl3(m): 11:14pm On Nov 15, 2017
Lol...na only guys full here oo cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by Nedfed(m): 11:19pm On Nov 15, 2017
Na so then play Corner Dance at a joint
Before I look right, I no see my friend again Tunde.
After some seconds, we saw Tunde on a palm tree banging coconut

6 Likes

Re: How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by kachiz(m): 7:25am On Nov 16, 2017
ubunja:
dont drug them.THATS RAPE.throw spanish fly away
do this:
snatch something she is holding.her fone or pen.or purse.whatever.put that thing behind your back.dont run away.just stay there.she will try to wrestle for that thing from behind you.and as u struggle against each other bodies touch.skin contacts happens. just watch magic happen.that struggle with take the two of u down a different road than the one u thought..
this is the tactic most gals use to initiate sex with guys.but most guys never see the signal.
if someone grabs something u holding and puts it behind their back or runs off with it ITS ON.!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baba!! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by Obainoneandonly(m): 8:29am On Nov 16, 2017
terrezo2002:
How to enter the kingdom of God
1. Be born again. Repent from every sins
2. Avoid temptations like all these sex talks and fornications
3. Attend a Bible believing church
4. Study the Bible everyday
5. Prayer always
6. Tell others the good news of Jesus Christ
guy i think u are on the wrong thread.i know u didn't just bump into the thread unaware of what we are discussing and start preaching repentance.
its people like you that uses finger to disflower their neighbours little ones.
una go come come nairaland dey preach repentance for us.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by terrezo2002(m): 9:18am On Nov 16, 2017
Obainoneandonly:
guy i think u are on the wrong thread.i know u didn't just bump into the thread unaware of what we are discussing and start preaching repentance.
Is God's words hurting you?

3 Likes

Re: How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by Homeboiy: 9:25am On Nov 16, 2017
I get Spanish fly in my room now

With gold flex condom

Waiting to strike

1 Like

Re: How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by 0ubenji(m): 9:54am On Nov 16, 2017
yeyerolling:
drug dem abi. Mofo
grin....i never told u so tho...
U got d answer for urself from d research I told u to do..on idiotic BILL COSBY
Re: How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by Obainoneandonly(m): 10:19am On Nov 16, 2017
terrezo2002:

Is God's words hurting you?
why should it?
just saying u are on d wrong thread. or do u think a word of yours will have any impact on anybody here

5 Likes

Re: How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by Kassidy90(m): 10:35am On Nov 16, 2017
MrDickman:

guy where did u get it? How did u use it? What were the events that folowed? (her reactions) ...Gist us abeg.
Check jiji.com or Jumia
Though I only know it by reputation I haven't try it myself
Re: How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by terrezo2002(m): 10:36am On Nov 16, 2017
Obainoneandonly:
why should it?
just saying u are on d wrong thread. or do u think a word of yours will have any impact on anybody here
Okay, you mean God should stay where He is or rather go elsewhere because His presence is not needed here?

2 Likes

Re: How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by GoldenJulius(m): 10:41am On Nov 16, 2017
Chai! Bad boys be claiming leaders of tomorrow.
Anywhichway i don learn small
Make una explain that spanish fly oo

1 Like

Re: How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by Obainoneandonly(m): 10:44am On Nov 16, 2017
terrezo2002:

Okay, you mean God should stay where He is or rather go elsewhere because His presence is not needed here?
do you think in anyway dat you can make a difference?
or do you think we don't know about Christ?
guy,i bet you no holy pass me.so stop all dis charade and forming as if we don't know wat we are doing
Re: How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by terrezo2002(m): 11:23am On Nov 16, 2017
Obainoneandonly:
do you think in anyway dat you can make a difference?
or do you think we don't know about Christ?
guy,i bet you no holy pass me.so stop all dis charade and forming as if we don't know wat we are doing
Hmmm. Jesus Christ is ashamed of the kind of Christian you are. You claim to be holy but you don't want the word of God to be preached here

mark 8:38
Jesus Christ said whosoever is ashamed of Me in this adulterous and sinful generation of him shall I be ashamed of when I come in the glory of my Father with the holy angels.

My brother sin destroys. You must strive to live in God's commandments. Don't fight preachers and don't stop the word of God from being preached.
At the end of the day you will receive a greater punishment than a total sinner because you knew the truth but decided to follow the other way. May God help you.

Luke 12:47
The servant who knew the Lord's will and prepare not himself nor do what the will says, he shall be beaten with many stripes

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by Obainoneandonly(m): 11:35am On Nov 16, 2017
terrezo2002:

Hmmm. Jesus Christ is ashamed of the kind of Christian you are. You claim to be holy but you don't want the word of God to be preached here

mark 8:38
Jesus Christ said whosoever is ashamed of Me in this adulterous and sinful generation of him shall I be ashamed of when I come in the glory of my Father with the holy angels.

My brother sin destroys. You must strive to live in God's commandments. Don't fight preachers and don't stop the word of God from being preached.
At the end of the day you will receive a greater punishment than a total sinner because you knew the truth but decided to follow the other way. May God help you.

Luke 12:47
The servant who knew the Lord's will and prepare not himself nor do what the will says, he shall be beaten with many stripes
here he goes again,bla bla bla.
haven't it dawned on you dat there are some people who have totally accepted the fact dat they are going to hell.so if u like preach from now till eternity they won't listen

11 Likes

Re: How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by Rukkydelta(f): 11:36am On Nov 16, 2017
One of the reasons why I don't visit guys
Where are the females? you guys should come and see how bad some of the male gender are?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by terrezo2002(m): 11:37am On Nov 16, 2017
Obainoneandonly:
haven't it dawned on you dat there are some people who have totally accepted the fact dat they are going to hell.so if u like preach from now till eternity they won't listen
Okay, if you are going to hell, leave the way let others who wants to enter the kingdom of God pass. You could still change your mind if you wish. There is still hope now you are alive

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by moorevic(m): 11:41am On Nov 16, 2017
Can anything good come out from romance section.
Re: How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by Obainoneandonly(m): 11:43am On Nov 16, 2017
terrezo2002:

Okay, if you are going to hell, leave the way let others who wants to enter the kingdom of God pass. You could still change your mind if you wish. There is still hope now you are alive
exactly, look for oda's dat want to enter and stop wasting your precious energy on someone dat dosent .misplaced priorities on a wrong thread

2 Likes

Re: How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by terrezo2002(m): 11:46am On Nov 16, 2017
Obainoneandonly:
exactly, look for oda's dat want to enter and stop wasting your precious energy on someone dat dosent .misplaced priorities on a wrong thread
Yeah, that's why I came here to look for those to bring into God's kingdom. I just don't see the reason why you have a problem with that.

Jesus Christ didn't preach in heaven, but He came to a sinful earth to preach and today He is got so many won into the Kingdom of God already and still counting. Cheers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 16, 2017
terrezo2002:
How to enter the kingdom of God
1. Be born again. Repent from every sins
2. Avoid temptations like all these sex talks and fornications
3. Attend a Bible believing church
4. Study the Bible everyday
5. Pray always
6. Tell others the good news of Jesus Christ

God bless you for this bro.

Give your lives to Christ, let God use your brain for better things not to device ways to rape girls. Repent for the kingdom of God is sweeter than worldliness. Jesus Christ has come to give us life in abundance, praise God!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by terrezo2002(m): 12:02pm On Nov 16, 2017
Pidgin2:

God bless you for this bro.

Give your lives to Christ, let God use your brain for better things not to device ways to rape girls. Repent for the kingdom of God is sweeter than worldliness. Jesus Christ has come to give us life in abundance, praise God!
God bless you too Sis. Thanks for joining me
Re: How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 16, 2017
Obainoneandonly:

Why should you accept hell? Your soul will be tormented forever because you want to satisfy the lust of your flesh. My brother, you need deliverance for you don't know what you are asking for

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by Safiaa(f): 12:12pm On Nov 16, 2017
First time hearing about spanish fly. What the hell is that?

1 Like

Re: How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 16, 2017
Safiaa:
cool story

4 Likes

Re: How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by Safiaa(f): 12:14pm On Nov 16, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
cool story
what is it?
Re: How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 16, 2017
who hasnt heard about the most popular aphrodisiac, how are you today?
Safiaa:
what is it?
Re: How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 16, 2017
Obainoneandonly:

What you do in secret is not really secret for God who sees the hidden things done by people will count it against you.

After you mess around in your youth remember that there is a day of reckoning when you will be judged accordingly. Repent for Jesus is knocking on the door of your heart, let Him in and you won't regret it

6 Likes

Re: How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 16, 2017
Safiaa:
Spanish fly is a female afrodisiac.. Take it and uld be begging for sex. In legit pharmacies,its sold according to prescription
Re: How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by Safiaa(f): 12:27pm On Nov 16, 2017
rangis:

Spanish fly is a female afrodisiac.. Take it and uld be begging for sex. In legit pharmacies,its sold according to prescription
Hmm I see. Interesting. Are there side effects?
Re: How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 16, 2017
Safiaa:
Hmm I see. Interesting. Are there side effects?
Nah dnt think so..no side effects known to me tho..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fans Suspect Don Jazzy Is Linda Ikeji's Anonymous Husband To Be / Ten Truths Most Singles Don't Want To Hear. / What Does A Man Stand To Gain In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.