Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (1162 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 15, 2017
I think my womb is weak .
I have done 5 abortions for my guy and he is telling me to do another abortion for him but I refused , he has been threatening to deal with me if I don’t take it off. And also I have this guy I just had a one night stand with, he likes me a lot so I am thinking of pining it on him since the useless guy I have rejected it.

Nairalanders hot girls please advise me, I am just a student my parents are poor .
Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 15, 2017
undecided Why do u like fuckkn around?

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 15, 2017
This is a guy behind the moniker

3 Likes

Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by IAMSASHY(f): 3:39pm On Nov 15, 2017
undecided Kai, I pity some men, d worst path is dat its innocent men dat later ends up wt pple like u while dose u did abortion for wl later end up wt a good wives. By d time u marry and dnt see kids, hope u wl b bold enough to show ur hubby dis post
Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 15, 2017
As if you do not Bleep
RB007:
undecided
Why do u like fuckkn around?
Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 15, 2017
Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by izaray(f): 3:41pm On Nov 15, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Ajebusta(m): 3:47pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ode....
Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by smardray(m): 3:52pm On Nov 15, 2017
I just tink being stupid is typical of u
Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 15, 2017
and being daft is a feature of you
smardray:
I just tink being stupid is typical of u
Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 15, 2017
oloshi
Ajebusta:
Ode....
Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by olaleks007(m): 4:13pm On Nov 15, 2017
Op needs advice from Nairalander Hot girls

So let's wait for Nairalander hot girls

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 15, 2017
Thank you.
olaleks007:
Op needs advice from Nairalander Hot girls

So let's wait for Nairalander hot girls
Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Seven7777777: 5:19pm On Nov 15, 2017
too Abusive.... people like you either go far with the aid of their running mouth or remain permanently stagnant...

Sex is good but unprotected sex... with an ordinary bF... some peeps are � dogs sha
Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 21, 2017
angry angry angry angry
Seven7777777:
too Abusive.... people like you either go far with the aid of their running mouth or remain permanently stagnant...

Sex is good but unprotected sex... with an ordinary bF... some peeps are � dogs sha
Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by bedfordking: 5:58pm On Nov 21, 2017
don't bring a child in the world if you cant take care of the child . abort and close ur leg or use protection . I think its irresponsible of you just getting pregnant like that .
Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 21, 2017
Lol.. this is fake
Even an ashana wouldn't say this
Dumbo
Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 23, 2017
Ig handle makeor break up
kendrace:
Lol.. this is fake
Even an ashana wouldn't say this
Dumbo
I am a married man, and I just started dating one girl from your page,I told her I was married from the start and I love her, so we agreed to date . But the problem I have now is the fact that she calls me every minute and hours like I am some single guy, she will be texting me and sending me nudes when she knows quit well that I am home with my family, I have tried to speak to her to get a man of her own but she won’t listen . Bom young girls need to know the tactics on how to date we married men . Bom all I am begging is for you all to advise her , the young girls please advise her and tell her how to be decent . I really love her but need her to respect my home . Thank you .
Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 07, 2017
says who?
YoungRichRuler:
This is a guy behind the moniker
Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by NeedfulJaques(m): 2:18pm On Dec 07, 2017
Is not good
Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 07, 2017
shocked shocked shocked
NeedfulJaques:
Is not good

(1) (Reply)

Guy Beats Up His Girlfriend, Nearly Blinding Her Then Brags About It On Facebook / Help A Brother In A Relationship Problem / Before You Settle Down For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.