Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,054 members, 7,956,941 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:14 PM

I Wish Buhari Greeted Me On My Birthday, Says Fayose - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Wish Buhari Greeted Me On My Birthday, Says Fayose (35345 Views)

Buhari Celebrates Ganduje's 70th Birthday, Says He's Skilled, Patient Politician / King Salman Greeted President Buhari With Utmost Respect (Photos) / Saraki And Dogara Wish Buhari Happy Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Wish Buhari Greeted Me On My Birthday, Says Fayose by alagba333(m): 9:27pm On Nov 15, 2017
pmb is too busy for dat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Wish Buhari Greeted Me On My Birthday, Says Fayose by ofwest47(m): 9:28pm On Nov 15, 2017
I know even your wife will find it difficult to congratulate you because of the hate you have brought into the family

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wish Buhari Greeted Me On My Birthday, Says Fayose by Azam101: 9:31pm On Nov 15, 2017
Look @ his head like Zuma rock

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Wish Buhari Greeted Me On My Birthday, Says Fayose by 0temAtum: 9:32pm On Nov 15, 2017
Kbanka:
His fans are nowhere to be found
Re: I Wish Buhari Greeted Me On My Birthday, Says Fayose by bejeria101(m): 9:32pm On Nov 15, 2017
The lord dullard isnt aware.
Re: I Wish Buhari Greeted Me On My Birthday, Says Fayose by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 15, 2017
190:
Who the Phuck is BUHARI

What sort of name is even that? undecided

Smh...

Nigerians and their backwardness undecided
who unleash the dog

3 Likes

Re: I Wish Buhari Greeted Me On My Birthday, Says Fayose by zoedew: 9:47pm On Nov 15, 2017
One expected old age to make Fayose more circumspect in his utterances. Experience, the Welsh will say, is the best answer for one not wise despite the advancement in age! Silence has been the regular answer he got from the FG.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wish Buhari Greeted Me On My Birthday, Says Fayose by Horlufemi(m): 9:52pm On Nov 15, 2017
You obviously hate the man.

Opposition is to criticize a government but when you start to wish someone dead, that's no longer opposition that's hate.
Re: I Wish Buhari Greeted Me On My Birthday, Says Fayose by tobsvent: 9:54pm On Nov 15, 2017
Airforce1:
The same buhari you wished death abi
Only the senseless will support this opinion.
Re: I Wish Buhari Greeted Me On My Birthday, Says Fayose by Alajiki(m): 10:02pm On Nov 15, 2017
190:
Who the Phuck is BUHARI

What sort of name is even that? undecided

Smh...

Nigerians and their backwardness undecided

Buhari is the president of Nigeria. Now, who the phuck is your fada?

5 Likes

Re: I Wish Buhari Greeted Me On My Birthday, Says Fayose by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 15, 2017
I am disappointed with Fayose on this one ooo. Why should you want your enemy to wish you Happy Birthday? He should forget about Buhari completely as they are not best of friends. Now Fayose has disgraced his many admirers.
Re: I Wish Buhari Greeted Me On My Birthday, Says Fayose by Milestones: 10:10pm On Nov 15, 2017
YOU ARE THE LEAST IN THE MIND OF PMB, GREETING U IS A BLOODY WASTE OF TIME. PRESIDENCY DOES NOT KNOW U EXIST, OK

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wish Buhari Greeted Me On My Birthday, Says Fayose by anytexy: 10:12pm On Nov 15, 2017
Alcatraz005:
I am disappointed with Fayose on this one ooo. Why should you want your enemy to wish you Happy Birthday? He should forget about Buhari completely as they are not best of friends. Now Fayose has disgraced his many admirers.

Re: I Wish Buhari Greeted Me On My Birthday, Says Fayose by Nwambaise: 10:15pm On Nov 15, 2017
Fayose knows his tenure will end long before Buhari's. Efcc just dey prepare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Wish Buhari Greeted Me On My Birthday, Says Fayose by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 15, 2017
The president actually called fayose to wish him well but his number was not reachable
Re: I Wish Buhari Greeted Me On My Birthday, Says Fayose by karimcarim(m): 10:43pm On Nov 15, 2017
Greet you for what?
Yeyenatu..�

1 Like

Re: I Wish Buhari Greeted Me On My Birthday, Says Fayose by tit(f): 10:51pm On Nov 15, 2017
Airforce1:
The same buhari you wished death abi

Aare Fayose did not wish jibrin death.
Why do you APES lai like this?
Aare Fayose merely told the sick, old, papa that he is very likely to die fast.
Re: I Wish Buhari Greeted Me On My Birthday, Says Fayose by Jesusloveyou: 11:01pm On Nov 15, 2017
DONSMITH123:

no mind am. Am yet to see the seven (7) pictures of Buhari on life support machine he promised to release to us.
the cabal ceased the picture from him

1 Like

Re: I Wish Buhari Greeted Me On My Birthday, Says Fayose by Ekitiparapo(m): 11:04pm On Nov 15, 2017
baba warey!,all this public stunt is just to get familiarity and be more popular, I won't be surprise if buhari gives fayose a ministerial slot he would gladly accept. I remembered vividly how oshiomole manipulated and dominated Nigeria labourer Congress against the federal government , immediately he joined them he was mute , he stopped the antagonist behaviour, we know their type!
Re: I Wish Buhari Greeted Me On My Birthday, Says Fayose by Jesusloveyou: 11:08pm On Nov 15, 2017
Alcatraz005:
and you could not hide your head in shame as your hero disappointed you

2 Likes

Re: I Wish Buhari Greeted Me On My Birthday, Says Fayose by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 15, 2017
GoroTango:
Buhari is steadfastly determined to ignore the fact that this Fayose character even exists. Baba has even instructed his media aides not to respond to anything he says. I'm sure it's eating up him inside. Fellow nairalanders take a leaf from Buhari and ignore alot of the hateful things you read whenever you click on your mentions, ignore them in the same way Buhari ignores Fayose
This is great advice.

2 Likes

Re: I Wish Buhari Greeted Me On My Birthday, Says Fayose by fancifulasuquo(m): 11:16pm On Nov 15, 2017
Seeeeeeeeee foooooooooooollllll

Re: I Wish Buhari Greeted Me On My Birthday, Says Fayose by puffpuff: 11:17pm On Nov 15, 2017
His being critical of Buhari is not act of patriotism but self recognition. #attentionseeker

1 Like

Re: I Wish Buhari Greeted Me On My Birthday, Says Fayose by blackyd: 11:18pm On Nov 15, 2017
Na force?
Re: I Wish Buhari Greeted Me On My Birthday, Says Fayose by deomelo: 12:02am On Nov 16, 2017
This clown can not be 57 because he sounds like a 2 year old.

Is this topic sef a joke?

1 Like

Re: I Wish Buhari Greeted Me On My Birthday, Says Fayose by Blue3k(m): 12:14am On Nov 16, 2017
Lol people want this lame to be there president. What do you care about Buhari wishing you happy birthday, are you two friends. Enjoy your day stop looking for an excuse to get Buhari attention.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wish Buhari Greeted Me On My Birthday, Says Fayose by Chukabiz1961(m): 6:58am On Nov 16, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
But You Told Us Late Nnamdi Kanu Was Bigger Than President Buhari?

Let Him Call You From His Grave Now?

Useless Kpomo Cutting Governor and Leader Of Independent Pigs Of Biafra.
Control your mouth, Ngene!!
Re: I Wish Buhari Greeted Me On My Birthday, Says Fayose by mohammad11: 7:02am On Nov 16, 2017
Odani:

Guy who teach u English embarassed

Hahaha
Re: I Wish Buhari Greeted Me On My Birthday, Says Fayose by Afamjudeoffor(m): 7:02am On Nov 16, 2017
This man does not fail to deliver back to back stupidness.

1 Like

Re: I Wish Buhari Greeted Me On My Birthday, Says Fayose by steemlord: 7:14am On Nov 16, 2017
fayosa really messed up on this wish.
Re: I Wish Buhari Greeted Me On My Birthday, Says Fayose by ceaser: 7:20am On Nov 16, 2017
I too expect PMB to have woken me this morning with a phone call congratulating me for witnessing a new day.

By the way, you sound so much liberal in your description of the "opposition" tag. But sincerely, you do not condone any form of opposition in your own state of Ekiti. You literarily clamp down on 'em, physically destroy their structures and intimidate 'em with death threats. Some even whisper it that men lost their lives during your first regime simply because they stood up to you. Even the civil servants cannot protest non-payment of wages of 8 months using the most basic of labour tools recognised by the ILO. Hence there is currently no dissenting voice of opposition in Ekiti state under your regime.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Poor Attendance As Ekweremadu Leads Plenary / Senate President Lawan Confirms Receiving List Of 43 Ministerial Nominees / Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.