Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

I Wish Buhari Greeted Me On My Birthday, Says Fayose - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Wish Buhari Greeted Me On My Birthday, Says Fayose (35206 Views)

Buhari Celebrates Ganduje's 70th Birthday, Says He's Skilled, Patient Politician / King Salman Greeted President Buhari With Utmost Respect (Photos) / Saraki And Dogara Wish Buhari Happy Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Wish Buhari Greeted Me On My Birthday, Says Fayose by ceaser: 7:22am On Nov 16, 2017
Airforce1:
The same buhari you wished death abi

God bless you.

But you get razor mouth sha. grin Haba!

1 Like

Re: I Wish Buhari Greeted Me On My Birthday, Says Fayose by yuscom(m): 7:30am On Nov 16, 2017
This needn't to be trend @all. We have many issues swinging above our head in this nation rather than unnecessary noise. #GodBlessNigeria.
Re: I Wish Buhari Greeted Me On My Birthday, Says Fayose by lx3as(m): 7:33am On Nov 16, 2017
tobsvent:
Only the senseless will support this opinion.

You are right!

''wished him dead''
''wished death to''

1 Like

Re: I Wish Buhari Greeted Me On My Birthday, Says Fayose by abbeyty(m): 7:50am On Nov 16, 2017
so, this thug is now pushing 60. maybe he is already 60 years or less, you hardly know Nigerians real age. I wish him happy 57 years birthday on behalf of president Buhari.
Re: I Wish Buhari Greeted Me On My Birthday, Says Fayose by Encoreunltd(m): 7:53am On Nov 16, 2017
Bar, you worry

NgeneUkwenu:
But You Told Us Late Nnamdi Kanu Was Bigger Than President Buhari?

Let Him Call You From His Grave Now?

Useless Kpomo Cutting Governor and Leader Of Independent Pigs Of Biafra.
Re: I Wish Buhari Greeted Me On My Birthday, Says Fayose by Encoreunltd(m): 7:53am On Nov 16, 2017
Bae, you worry

NgeneUkwenu:
But You Told Us Late Nnamdi Kanu Was Bigger Than President Buhari?

Let Him Call You From His Grave Now?

Useless Kpomo Cutting Governor and Leader Of Independent Pigs Of Biafra.
Re: I Wish Buhari Greeted Me On My Birthday, Says Fayose by surgical: 7:54am On Nov 16, 2017
Airforce1:
how can this post get this number of likes is it that it is fixed or the number of dumb people on this forum is this high , am suprised
Re: I Wish Buhari Greeted Me On My Birthday, Says Fayose by Encoreunltd(m): 8:02am On Nov 16, 2017
This guy mumu no get rival

DONSMITH123:
Kamarudeen Ogundele, Ado-Ekiti

Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, has said one of his greatest wishes on his 57th birthday was to have woken up in the morning to receive a congratulatory message from President Muhammadu Buhari or read such message in the media.

He said he expected the president as the father of the nation to call him first as a governor and a leading opposition figure.

Fayose spoke to journalists at the Government’s House in Ado-Ekiti.

“My wishes on my 57th birthday as Ayo Fayose are many but one of them which will interest you is that I wish ‎President Buhari’s congratulatory call would have woken me up today as one of the governors in the country and as a leading ‎opposition figure in the country: a fearless young man who believes that things should be done rightly.

“I expect the president to show himself as a father of all, preaching that we must extend love to everybody – not only those in his political party.

“The president would have made a difference if he had extended such gesture to others beyond his political party. Such a congratulatory message should have been conveyed through his Minister of Information (Lai Muhammad). I would have loved to either wake up receiving a congratulatory call from him or read it in the papers. But since it is not coming, it is not a big deal to me and I take no offence on it.”

Fayose said he deserved commendation from Buhari because he was contributing to the vibrancy of democracy being the opposition figure.

“I am not Buhari’s enemy. Opposition is the strength of democracy, it ensures that the electorate get value for their votes. Those who criticise your government are not your enemies, they are catalysts to your growth as a government.”

The governor stated that he would celebrate his birthday with artisans, Okada riders, market women and men, and people on the streets.

Cc: lalasticlala

http://punchng.com/i-wish-buhari-greeted-me-on-my-birthday-says-fayose/
Re: I Wish Buhari Greeted Me On My Birthday, Says Fayose by patexcels(f): 8:02am On Nov 16, 2017
Jorussia:
Governor fayose is clearly afraid of Mr president.
Want to make friend with buhari before his handing over.... Sorry keep wishing till eternity
Re: I Wish Buhari Greeted Me On My Birthday, Says Fayose by DTaj: 8:35am On Nov 16, 2017
The daft clown called Ayo Fayose should tell us ONE GOVERNOR Buhari has ever wished happy birthday!

The President of Nigeria (like Presidents before him- OBJ, Yar'Adua, and Jonathan) send/sent birthday messages ONLY to elder statesmen, former Presidents, accomplished persons in the academia, politics, industry, commerce, law, accountancy, engineering, religions, manufacturing, etc, etc.

I have NEVER witnessed any Nigerian President (at least since Murtala Mohammed's regime) issue birthday congratulatory messages to ANY state Governor, so why should "Fowlyose", the failed Governor who only shares rice and ponmo to his impoverished Ekiti people, expect Buhari (who he even wished death and eternal damnation) to make a special concession to him alone?

The nincompoop called Fayose likes meaningless media attention and he got it with this daft comments he made...

2 Likes

Re: I Wish Buhari Greeted Me On My Birthday, Says Fayose by alobright17(m): 9:03am On Nov 16, 2017
DONSMITH123:

no mind am. Am yet to see the seven (7) pictures of Buhari on life support machine he promised to release to us.
KANU Nnamdi don carry the photo run nah.
Re: I Wish Buhari Greeted Me On My Birthday, Says Fayose by Hafeezson(m): 9:41am On Nov 16, 2017
So this man never die, is he not the 1 that say he will commit suicide if the person he wish to congratulate him comes back to Nigeria heal and healthy?
Re: I Wish Buhari Greeted Me On My Birthday, Says Fayose by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 16, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Go school, you no go gree, na to dey constitute nuisance for cyberspace you sabi! angry angry

He is actually right. Your statement is wrong.
Re: I Wish Buhari Greeted Me On My Birthday, Says Fayose by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 16, 2017
Airforce1:

Keep disgracing yourself in public

But don't come here and blame buhari sha

See this one too & all the likes. Too many nigerians don't read.
You wish someone dead, you don't wish them death. That is wrong English. @keneking is right.
Something must be done to our schools.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wish Buhari Greeted Me On My Birthday, Says Fayose by enemmo(f): 10:28am On Nov 16, 2017
Airforce1:

This meme eh

Apt.

I almost fell off my chair laughing.
Re: I Wish Buhari Greeted Me On My Birthday, Says Fayose by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 16, 2017
janellemonae:

See this one too & all the likes. Too many nigerians don't read.
You wish someone dead, you don't wish them death. That is wrong English. @keneking is right.
Something must be done to our schools.

Amazing support grin
Re: I Wish Buhari Greeted Me On My Birthday, Says Fayose by 6Milk(m): 6:34am On Jul 12, 2019
patexcels:

Want to make friend with buhari before his handing over.... Sorry keep wishing till eternity
good evening
Re: I Wish Buhari Greeted Me On My Birthday, Says Fayose by 6Milk(m): 6:35am On Jul 12, 2019
patexcels:

lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets / 7 Issues President Buhari Failed To Address In Broadcast / Phyno Performs At Obiano's Re-Election Flag-Off In Awka (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.