Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) (76083 Views)

Ugonna Ozuruigbo Honoured With A Statue By Villagers (Deputy Speaker Imo) / More Statues That Will Be Unveiled By Rochas Okorocha (Photos) / The Unveiling Of The New Chief Obafemi Awolowo Statue By Governor Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) by HITTED(m): 7:30pm On Nov 15, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
And Rochas Continue To Torment The Wailers With Cheap Statues.... grin grin

No, he's further exposing APC as a useless party. Busy building statues while workers are still being owed over 6 months salary, no act can be more useless.

2 Likes

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) by ndidibabe(f): 7:30pm On Nov 15, 2017
oglalasioux:
This reeks of occultism.
Exactly!!

1 Like

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) by SirLakes: 7:31pm On Nov 15, 2017
Rochas is working aswaear grin
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) by jchioma: 7:31pm On Nov 15, 2017
E don turn to hobby for this man sha! Okoroawusa is crazy!

1 Like

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) by ndidibabe(f): 7:32pm On Nov 15, 2017
Alariiwo:

You're an illiterate, a very dull one at that (no offence).

No roads, electricity and other incentives to attract investors, it's statues of some yeye people that'll now attract investors.

Illiteracy in the SE is your biggest problem there. Just imagine!
Easy, Sir. Can't you identify a joke?
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) by designVATExcel: 7:32pm On Nov 15, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
And Rochas Continue To Torment The Wailers With Cheap Statues.... grin grin

lol, you even had to add "cheap", cause you sef know its not easy to justify this spending.
Sorry though, acts like this make your job very difficult.

2 Likes

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) by airminem(f): 7:32pm On Nov 15, 2017
Imo = Erection
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) by cstr1000: 7:33pm On Nov 15, 2017
deomelo:
What's the meaning of Nigerians react?

Don't you mean Igbos react?

Silly Igbos.
Imo state has nothing to do with you or your people.
So IPOB reacting may not be out of place.
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) by ClitoPen: 7:33pm On Nov 15, 2017
No comment
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) by Pidginwhisper: 7:34pm On Nov 15, 2017
Amarabae:
Hmmmm
Fine woman, where u dey when close-up dey find person wey go do advert for them? grin grin

Atleast your handcuff no sure for here, we fit approach you now
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) by Babaalawo: 7:35pm On Nov 15, 2017
Gernot Rohrs statue on okorochas mind,

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 15, 2017
Alariiwo:

You're an illiterate, a very dull one at that (no offence).

No roads, electricity and other incentives to attract investors, it's statues of some yeye people that'll now attract investors.

Illiteracy in the SE is your biggest problem there. Just imagine!
Nawao... So na my simple joke provoke you reach like this? You can insult me but not anambra people abeg.
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) by Ngoziezel(f): 7:36pm On Nov 15, 2017
Imo is a STATUEtory state ... don't ask me the meaning..
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) by Redhot111(m): 7:38pm On Nov 15, 2017
imolites don't enter one chance.
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) by TheKingdom: 7:39pm On Nov 15, 2017
You see all the Igbo governors and leaders are Mad. That is why Fulani can come and kill them in their land, marginalized them, shut down their airports, not give them big positions, and then go to their land to get chieftain you titles.

And yet they want to say IPOB are miscreants and thugs.

Too bad how the mighty have fallen and continue to fall, including their women that in Lagos and Abuja are 95% hoes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 15, 2017
I'm damn sure Okorocha is sadder than Grace following Mugabe's ousting. He planned unveiling his status but it will still happen before the month runs out
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) by inkon: 7:40pm On Nov 15, 2017
It's actually worse than madness.
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 7:40pm On Nov 15, 2017
Plz 'like' this coment if u agree wit me that Rochas is an IDIOT........... I HATE NIGERIA!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) by micflo28(m): 7:41pm On Nov 15, 2017
Can the nudist cossy orjiakwe visit okorocha for a statue biko nu. Iberiberism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) by Abagworo(m): 7:44pm On Nov 15, 2017
Isn't it madness on the part of poster not to know that Akufo-Ado received his honour before Zuma? The 1st was Ekwueme and 2nd Akufo-Ado before Zuma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) by PreshLee(m): 7:46pm On Nov 15, 2017
....It's appaling knowing that the developmental strides Imo State is achieving is *Statue Erection*.....I weep..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) by sholajigga(m): 7:47pm On Nov 15, 2017
I’ll tell y’all one thing. This statues are serving a purpose. It’s not just a statue, They’re keeping stolen loots in it.
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) by Boscolo: 7:47pm On Nov 15, 2017
Seeing Rochas errecting status of pple that has not in any way contributed to the lives of the pple of Imo I weep.
Samuel Okwaraji was an Imo indigen, he died playing for Nigeria during a qualifying match against Angola to book a spot for the world cup in Italy. Nigeria failed to remember Samuel who did everything for the country. Not even the National Stadium in Lagos was named after him.
It's so painful even the state he was from never think of him , neither do they remmber him.

I asked myself, does it worth it to fight for a country like Nigeria or even for any state in Nigeria(Biafra, IPOB)
Lagos state tried by remembering Samuel during Fashola's era, he was not a Lagosian but he was honoured and remembered, but the governor of his state has failed in all aspect, failed to remember Samuel, instead he is errecting status of "gluttons".
As I write this , I pray that you continue to rest in peace Samuel Okwaraji R.I.P

2 Likes

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) by 8stargeneral: 7:48pm On Nov 15, 2017
Mr status
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) by Leez(m): 7:49pm On Nov 15, 2017
stephenduru:
Imo state Governor Rochas Okorocha is set to commission the statue of President Nana Addo of Ghana in Owerri after commissioning statues of Presidents Ellen Sirleaf of Liberia and Zuma of South Africa.The statue is almost ready for commissioning.

What do you think?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/governor-okorocha-set-to-commission.html?m=1
NLnders shld remember that sum peeps frm d soup clan said ds clown shld be presido undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) by globalfanz(m): 7:51pm On Nov 15, 2017
Where are our deliverance pastors? Please come urgently our dear governor Rochas needs deliverance from the spirit of statues. If you can not handle that we take him to tradition by way of iru agwu.
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) by Leez(m): 7:51pm On Nov 15, 2017
Boscolo:
Seeing Rochas errecting status of pple that has not in any way contributed to the lives of the pple of Imo I weep.
Samuel Okwaraji was an Imo indigen, he died playing for Nigeria during a qualifying match against Angola to book a spot for the world cup in Italy. Nigeria failed to remember Samuel who did everything for the country. Not even the National Stadium in Lagos was named after him.
It's so painful even the state he was from never think of him , neither do they remmber him.

I asked myself, does it worth it to fight for a country like Nigeria or even for any state in Nigeria(Biafra, IPOB)
Lagos state tried by remembering Samuel during Fashola's era, he was not a Lagosian but he was honoured and remembered, but the governor of his state has failed in all aspect, failed to remember Samuel, instead is errecting status of gluttons.
As I write this , I pray that you continue to rest in peace Samuel Okwaraji R.I.P
lagos was d capital of naija at d tym so okwaraji's memorial was necessary given dat he died in active service for d country.
dats it
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) by Amarabae(f): 7:51pm On Nov 15, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Fine woman, where u dey when close-up dey find person wey go do advert for them? grin grin

lols.
You are funny grin
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) by Abagworo(m): 7:52pm On Nov 15, 2017
There is nothing like indivIdual statue but a place known as Heroes center housing Imo hall of fame with several statues including Nnamdi Azikiwe, Sam Mbakwe, Jacob Zuma, Ikemba Ojukwu, Nana Akufo-Ado, Kwame Nkrumah,Tafawa Balewa among others. It doesn't make sense trying to single each one out. Imo honours is not exclusively for natives of Imo State but for those who have distinguished themselves especially in Africa and beyond.

https://www.nairaland.com/4166051/video-okorocha-explaining-misunderstood-statues

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) by Moganajoe: 7:53pm On Nov 15, 2017
stephenduru:
Imo state Governor Rochas Okorocha is set to commission the statue of President Nana Addo of Ghana in Owerri after commissioning statues of Presidents Ellen Sirleaf of Liberia and Zuma of South Africa.The statue is almost ready for commissioning.

What do you think?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/governor-okorocha-set-to-commission.html?m=1

Make them kuku change the capital of Imo to statue-city na
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) by dvkot(m): 7:57pm On Nov 15, 2017
rochas carry go
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) by kingofthejungle(m): 7:58pm On Nov 15, 2017
Is IMO na AU head office

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Akemokue Lukman Funny Resignation Letter From An APC Ward Chairman In Edo / Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate / US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.