Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,847 members, 7,817,511 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) (76062 Views)

Ugonna Ozuruigbo Honoured With A Statue By Villagers (Deputy Speaker Imo) / More Statues That Will Be Unveiled By Rochas Okorocha (Photos) / The Unveiling Of The New Chief Obafemi Awolowo Statue By Governor Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) by aspirebig: 9:00pm On Nov 15, 2017
And to think that this comedian actually contested for President of Nigeria twice or so. The last time, he contested for President and use his son in law as cover in the state gubernatorial poll.

Too bad.

If this guy is a President, he will erect statues of all the Presidents in the world in Eagle Square Abuja... All the Donald Trump, Putin, etc and every week, one status will be unveiled.No be small thing oò...

This gross misplaced priority at its peak.

His children are in western world schooling....he is here using(wasting) Billions of Naira on elephant project that will not in any way impact of the citizens of his state...

Imo people enter one chance pop

Go to Owerri, no good road, only hotel everywhere. No light, no security, no good schools, no good hospital, the amount spent of these statues could do so much in the security challenged state.
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) by macaranta(m): 9:01pm On Nov 15, 2017
Madness at its peak... He's not even a president so why parlay with presidents?
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 15, 2017
kingofthejungle:
Is IMO na AU head office
He is simply stupid.

ROCHAS thinks like Paramecium

1 Like

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) by Edusouls(m): 9:09pm On Nov 15, 2017
this man is suffering from the repercussion of curses layed on him due to his wicked deeds.
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) by olabrad: 9:12pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ladycloud:
chaaaai... ndi Imo Ndonu grin

You sweet.... Hope you know? wink
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) by ngmgeek(m): 9:15pm On Nov 15, 2017
Soon Imo state will be flooded with statues of African heads of state. That's what you get from a governor who has the mental capacity of a lizard cheesy
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) by mecussey(m): 9:15pm On Nov 15, 2017
everybody is just cursing this man. To me, I have not seen any good governance for long. I challenge all governors to start trying new things...lets see the one that will work. Okorocha is just trying to do what others never did and I commend him. You will be suprised statue will attract afrcan presidents to imo.
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) by isalegan2: 9:25pm On Nov 15, 2017
I'm rooting for the guy for presidency soon oh! What's he doing? Is there an explanation or his haters are blowing it out of proportion? How many statues of Non-Nigerians has he put up?
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) by isalegan2: 9:26pm On Nov 15, 2017
macaranta:
Madness at its peak... He's not even a president so why parlay with presidents?

He dreams big. Dress for the position you want, bro! cheesy
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) by mastermaestro(m): 9:32pm On Nov 15, 2017
BeijinDossier:
We need more statues infrastructures. LOL

2 Likes

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) by Noblewhiz(m): 9:34pm On Nov 15, 2017
imo state: thé city of statue..
the motto deems fit
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) by Mariangeles(f): 9:40pm On Nov 15, 2017
WHAT A DISGRACE...
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 9:42pm On Nov 15, 2017
Well well... hmmmm
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) by refreshrate: 9:43pm On Nov 15, 2017
Why don't they look for the guy who makes these statues and give him a "short sleeve"?
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) by lereinter(m): 9:51pm On Nov 15, 2017
imo ve entered one chance
the way we enter one chance with buhari
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) by fof1: 9:54pm On Nov 15, 2017
stephenduru:
Imo state Governor Rochas Okorocha is set to commission the statue of President Nana Addo of Ghana in Owerri after commissioning statues of Presidents Ellen Sirleaf of Liberia and Zuma of South Africa.The statue is almost ready for commissioning.

What do you think?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/governor-okorocha-set-to-commission.html?m=1

IMO STATE GOVERNOR, ROCHAS IS DUMB, A COMPLETE WASTER, FAILURE AND AN INGRATE. HE IS WORST THAN ROBERT MUGABE, ROCHAS IS VERY SELFISH AND IS CONFUSED INDEED
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 15, 2017
slowpoke !
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) by Imo1stson: 9:58pm On Nov 15, 2017
Paid attackers using false information. Nana of Ghana was there before Sirleaf of Liberia and someone just came up with a fake thread to masturrbate upon and moreover there is nothing like commissioning of statues .

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) by BeijinDossier: 10:02pm On Nov 15, 2017
Abagworo the jobless old man. Melu onwe gi ebele. You can only deceive yourself.

Nairalanders take note this username below is the same person as Abagworo. He is the only one standing with failure. Genuine Imolites have since rejected Okorocha because he has failed. cool

[s]
Imo1stson:
Paid attackers using false information. Nana of Ghana was there before Sirleaf of Liberia and someone just came up with a fake thread to masturrbate upon.
[/s]
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) by Imo1stson: 10:02pm On Nov 15, 2017
It takes personal visit to understand this beautiful concept. Anybody that has not been to "Imo hall of fame" and Heroes Square should try visit and appreciate what politicians are trying to vilify.
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) by Imo1stson: 10:03pm On Nov 15, 2017
BeijinDossier:
Abagworo the jobless old man. Melu onwe gi ebele. You can only deceive yourself.

Nairalanders take note this username below is the same as Abagworo. He is the only one standing with failure. Genuine Imolites have since rejected Okorocha because he has failed. cool

[s][/s]

I am not who you think
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) by BeijinDossier: 10:09pm On Nov 15, 2017
Abagworo I spit on you. Even if you can deceive others, I am the last person to be deceived by your poor attempt at mask. Even amateurs among us are very aware.

The stipends you are being given is not enough for you to support a failed government and a failed State.

Imo1stson:

I am not who you think
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) by wolesmile(m): 10:10pm On Nov 15, 2017
3Ceagle:

We don't probe and search the true personality of these so called Leaders. So, they take everyone for granted.
Imagine!
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) by histemple: 10:23pm On Nov 15, 2017
deomelo:
What's the meaning of Nigerians react?

Don't you mean Igbos react?

Silly Igbos.

Adeniyi Wahab and Babatunde Odulaja are Nigerians now.
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) by congorasta: 10:28pm On Nov 15, 2017
deomelo:
What's the meaning of Nigerians react?

Don't you mean Igbos react?

Silly Igbos.

tiger clawed face..
afon
ja

well done, dey carry ipob matter for head
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Dear all,
Rochas is really mad.

With these pictures of mine I hope I have convinced you beyond any reasonable doubt that Rochas's madness is beyond repair.

It is glaringly clear that RoachAss has gone crackers. There was a governor!!!
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) by karimcarim(m): 10:40pm On Nov 15, 2017
Wastage and new method of embezzlement.
APC........fake
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) by peteromenihu(m): 10:43pm On Nov 15, 2017
May God deliver us.

1 Like

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) by MxFactor: 10:43pm On Nov 15, 2017
BTW why is everyone talking about those statues? Let the governor be abeg. You may call it madness but the governor is beautifying IMO state. Some parts of Europe attract travellers because of the way their cities are adored with masculine n feminine statues.

#MoreStatues
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) by Adebowale89(m): 10:44pm On Nov 15, 2017
IMO legislators are just figure head. no legislative in IMO state has we ve none in ekiti and kogi respectively
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) by Abagworo(m): 10:45pm On Nov 15, 2017
BeijinDossier:
Abagworo I spit on you. Even if you can deceive others, I am the last person to be deceived by your poor attempt at mask. Even amateurs among us are very aware.

The stipends you are being given is not enough for you to support a failed government and a failed State.

Chino why the fk you keep mentioning me. I am not your type that works for politicians because of money but I rather choose to stand with the truth for free.

1 Like

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) by coolexz7(m): 10:53pm On Nov 15, 2017
Won't be surprised to wake up tomorrow to hear that trump statue is next in line undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Akemokue Lukman Funny Resignation Letter From An APC Ward Chairman In Edo / Reno Abandoned His Wife To Chase After An Ethiopian Babe - David Hundeyin / Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.