Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) (76065 Views)

Ugonna Ozuruigbo Honoured With A Statue By Villagers (Deputy Speaker Imo) / More Statues That Will Be Unveiled By Rochas Okorocha (Photos) / The Unveiling Of The New Chief Obafemi Awolowo Statue By Governor Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) by BeijinDossier: 10:55pm On Nov 15, 2017
Jobless old man keep deceiving yourself switching accounts. Please log on your Imo1stson account to respond. Jobless mofo that's paid stipend for lying.

[s]
Abagworo:

Chino why the fk you keep mentioning me. I am not your type that works for politicians because of money but I rather choose to stand with the truth for free.
[/s]
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) by Blissbeatz(m): 11:15pm On Nov 15, 2017
sad main lookin at im he resemble statue, all im life na statue ... I wonder how e tk become governor
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) by fortunechy(m): 11:26pm On Nov 15, 2017
even though I don't support abortion, is ungodly but some people like okoroacha deserved it
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) by shallysgirl: 11:35pm On Nov 15, 2017
This may even be a form of occultism cause on understand again.
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) by shallysgirl: 11:37pm On Nov 15, 2017
Dem don tell am the number of statues to erect before him fit be Nigeria president.
He has to be stopped now.
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) by Mac2016(m): 11:39pm On Nov 15, 2017
Imo state: statue center of the nation. grin grin grin. Height of clueslessness!
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) by Wheezdom(m): 11:46pm On Nov 15, 2017
The statue shift leg small ................
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) by nonilising(m): 12:19am On Nov 16, 2017
velai:
Can somebody enlighten me on the economic importance of these statues. Okorocha is not the only STATUEMANIAC governor here. Ambode has erected many too, even a headless statue, and Buhari just unveilled one in Ebonyi.

Yeah, but Ambode's statues promote the rich heritage of Lagos and not foreign nationals.
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) by akigbemaru: 12:38am On Nov 16, 2017
stephenduru:
Imo state Governor Rochas Okorocha is set to commission the statue of President Nana Addo of Ghana in Owerri after commissioning statues of Presidents Ellen Sirleaf of Liberia and Zuma of South Africa.The statue is almost ready for commissioning.

What do you think?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/governor-okorocha-set-to-commission.html?m=1
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) by vioment: 1:41am On Nov 16, 2017
I like the governor's move of titles but not statue for people that haven't been breakthrough leaders. The problem with this mumuism is what are we going to do about these statues of ordinary leaders, down the line?. There are ways to be creative like the title giving strategy, like the book that dignitaries sign at the Vatican, etc

The problem with our leaders is that they have decided to be unwise with anything except for their loots. They can never do something from beginning to the end that resembles something that a real leader would do. Our leaders plans from idea to completion stage, on many creative projects are many times flawed when dissected. Why can't he expand on that rich non african arab man wey dey give good leaders award and money but without the money part, maybe honor the person, that way you can play the same card over and over again like a programming function.

I mean, mr governor, your mumuism no be here. you carry your state projects and salary money dey spend on top not that bright leaders statue. Only God know how big or mega the structures go be when it comes to 1st world leaders. See as you block people sight to the skylines of imo state with mumu statues. No 360 degree planning applied here, e be like say when them dey advice you on this idea, you no pay attention from beginning to the end, you just hear small, body ginger you, you cun begin do mumu moves in the name of being creative. This type of behavior is rampant among-st nigerian governors and leaders. Adding to the fact that this is a looting scheme also, a way to do money shavings out of imo state's treasury.
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) by ANOWEDGREAT: 2:13am On Nov 16, 2017
wolesmile:
I am beginning to think something is seriously wrong with Rochas.

Yes u r right after the slap from that female ghost it probably have affected his mind.
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) by Laple0541(m): 3:46am On Nov 16, 2017
This Okorocha don mad patapata.
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) by begge: 5:28am On Nov 16, 2017
the best way to know a lunatic is the way he walk, how he laugh, the bad curvy stomach. that man is insane.
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) by newoffer: 6:05am On Nov 16, 2017
dis pig wanna bring president someday
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) by totorimi: 6:42am On Nov 16, 2017
Those the god's wants to destroy, they first make them mad...

1 Like

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) by talk2percy(m): 7:00am On Nov 16, 2017
Rochas! Rochas!! Rochas!!! How many times I call u?? God said u shall not mould any image of person again in Imo state, u homosexual idol worshiper!
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) by missuniverse(f): 7:01am On Nov 16, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked

Okoroawusa will always behave like Okoroawusa. Many politicians are mad but few are roaming.

Its official

2 Likes

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) by bigtt76(f): 7:04am On Nov 16, 2017
These are the people IPOB ought to be fighting and not Buhari angry
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) by gofnor(m): 7:21am On Nov 16, 2017
stephenduru:
Imo state Governor Rochas Okorocha is set to commission the statue of President Nana Addo of Ghana in Owerri after commissioning statues of Presidents Ellen Sirleaf of Liberia and Zuma of South Africa.The statue is almost ready for commissioning.

What do you think?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/governor-okorocha-set-to-commission.html?m=1
It's good, that's his lineage profession.
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) by Kutzy01: 7:40am On Nov 16, 2017
wolesmile:
I am beginning to think something is seriously wrong with Rochas.
Bros there is nothing wron wit him, he is jst a business minded fellow who is trying 2 use one stone 2 kill 2 birds, do u knw how much president sirleaf n zuma donated 2 d okorocha foundation? U pple here think rochas is mad, think buddies
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) by Abagworo(m): 7:48am On Nov 16, 2017
BeijinDossier:
Jobless old man keep deceiving yourself switching accounts. Please log on your Imo1stson account to respond. Jobless mofo that's paid stipend for lying.

[s][/s]

You are the one creating dozens of monikers to satisfy your clients not me. I can't wait for you to port to Nwoye's camp.

1 Like

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) by BeijinDossier: 7:52am On Nov 16, 2017
Useless poor old man. You noticed that you are the only one supporting a failed government in Imo state. Now you have created over 50 usernames to deceive people. Here are some of your usernames: eziokwubundunuwa, imo1stson, imoriver, abagoro etc.

Abagworo:

ou are the one creating dozens of monikers to satisfy your clients not me. I can't wait for you to port to Nwoye's camp.
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) by Abagworo(m): 7:52am On Nov 16, 2017
Kutzy01:

Bros there is nothing wron wit him, he is jst a business minded fellow who is trying 2 use one stone 2 kill 2 birds, do u knw how much president sirleaf n zuma donated 2 d okorocha foundation? U pple here think rochas is mad, think buddies

Not just that. Okorocha is trying to woo AU into siting African Union University in Imo State. If he succeeds, it will be a true gateway to Igboland from the world. Only a stupid Igbo will join the bandwagon of antagonists that prefer our land being isolated from the rest of the world. Within this short period of these Presidential visits, Okorocha has become the most popular Governor in Africa and Imo the most known Nigerian State aside capital territories of Lagos and Abuja.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) by Nuel7021(m): 8:01am On Nov 16, 2017
They suppose soak this man brain for jik for like one week
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) by BeijinDossier: 8:01am On Nov 16, 2017
All you do is talk rubbish from morning till night. How's Imo state popular? In a state filled with bad roads but the governor has used over 1b to erect 2 statues that does not have economic impact. A state that owes several months of salary arrears but you don't see any problem in wasting scarce resources in a very poor state like imo state. How many people goes to Imo state to reside in a whole year? I am not shocked because I knew that Okorocha has since used you for rituals. I spit on you.

Abagworo:

Not just that. Okorocha is trying to woo AU into siting African Union University in Imo State. If he succeeds, it will be a true gateway to Igboland from the world. Only a stupid Igbo will join the bandwagon of antagonists that prefer our land being isolated from the rest of the world. Within this short period of these Presidential visits, Okorocha has become the most popular Governor in Africa and Imo the most known Nigerian State aside capital territories of Lagos and Abuja.
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) by BeijinDossier: 8:05am On Nov 16, 2017
What's the economic impact of those statues on the lives of mostly suffering Imolites? Why is that you guys are so dumb. Okorocha is owing months of unpaid salaries. Okorocha has failed to deliver infrastructures. So is it statues of people that don't give a Bleep about the state.

Kutzy01:

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) by Abagworo(m): 8:22am On Nov 16, 2017
BeijinDossier:
All you do is talk rubbish from morning till night. How's Imo state popular? In a state filled with bad roads but the governor has used over 1b to erect 2 statues that does not have economic impact. A state that owes several months of salary arrears but you don't see any problem in wasting scarce resources in a very poor state like imo state. How many people goes to Imo state to reside in a whole year? I am not shocked because I knew that Okorocha has since used you for rituals. I spit on you.

Stop writing thrash created by you and your fellow political jobbers and face reality. Owerri Airport remains the fastest growing and Owerri is the most bubbling city in the entire East today ahead of Port Harcourt. How did it happen if not for visionary leadership? Anambra on the other hand is dead under Obiano. The Onitsha-Enugu expressway is the worst road in the East folliwed by Oba-Nnewi-Ekwulobia-Arondizuogu road also in Anambra. Wake me up when only one President of Guinea Bissau finds Anambra safe enough to spend an hour.

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) by BeijinDossier: 8:35am On Nov 16, 2017
Hehehehe

The thing pained you cursed old man.

So paying failed presidents to visit Imo state amid hunger is now achievement and being visionary? Chai..lol

Firstly owerre is bubbling with prostitutes only and nothing more. What you have in IMO STATE is a motor park. Stop calling that warehouse an airport. It is a motorpark.

Owerre and imo state at large has the worst roads in the SE.

Owerre and imo state is the most insecured state in the SE.

It will take Imo state 200yrs to get to the present Anambra.

Imo state people will pray and fast to have an Obiano.

Imo state is indebted with over 200b but there's nothing anywhere on ground to show for it.

Imo state roads are the worst in the southern Nigeria that Channels TV start a documentary. I spit on your imo state

Abagworo:

Stop writing thrash created by you and your fellow political jobbers and face reality. Owerri motor park remains the fastest growing and Owerri is a dead town in the entire East. How did it happen if not for visionary leadership? Imo state on the other hand is dead under Okorocha. The Onitsha-Enugu expressway is the worst road in the East folliwed by Oba-Nnewi-Ekwulobia-Arondizuogu road also in IMO STATE. Wake me up when only one President of Guinea Bissau finds Imo safe enough to spend an hour.

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) by AkumahTalk(m): 9:06am On Nov 16, 2017
Rochas!!!!! Idol worshiper...
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) by Ladycloud(f): 9:33am On Nov 16, 2017
olabrad:

You sweet.... Hope you know? wink
. thank you kiss
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) by Mekusstriker(m): 11:29am On Nov 16, 2017
Lwkmd

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Akemokue Lukman Funny Resignation Letter From An APC Ward Chairman In Edo / Fashola And Tinubu Meet At Wedding Of Olusegun Osoba's Daughter (Photos) / Reno Abandoned His Wife To Chase After An Ethiopian Babe - David Hundeyin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.