Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,011 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

See The Latest Photoshop King On Instagram And What He Did With Different Celebs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Latest Photoshop King On Instagram And What He Did With Different Celebs (2916 Views)

Huge Man Caught His Woman With Her Personal Fitness Trainer. See What He Did Nex / Woman Caught Sleeping With A Popular Slay King On Her Matrimonial Bed (video) / Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Latest Photoshop King On Instagram And What He Did With Different Celebs by viki84(m): 10:18pm On Nov 15, 2017
Check out the latest photoshop king that got people talking on instagram,
He photoshopped the likes of the daughter of the veteran English defender John terry and the Renowned owner of 360 nobs, Mr Noble Igwe
https://www.instagram.com/vikiglasgow is his instagram page
i think he's a bit better than Adekunle Gold in Photoshop
What do you think

1 Like

Re: See The Latest Photoshop King On Instagram And What He Did With Different Celebs by Topestbilly(m): 10:21pm On Nov 15, 2017
Wow!
Re: See The Latest Photoshop King On Instagram And What He Did With Different Celebs by DozieInc(m): 10:24pm On Nov 15, 2017
He is doing good.

1 Like

Re: See The Latest Photoshop King On Instagram And What He Did With Different Celebs by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 15, 2017
Incredible shocked
Re: See The Latest Photoshop King On Instagram And What He Did With Different Celebs by nittroboy(m): 10:28pm On Nov 15, 2017
Lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Latest Photoshop King On Instagram And What He Did With Different Celebs by Bossontop(m): 10:28pm On Nov 15, 2017
Woow....d guy sabi wella ooo
Re: See The Latest Photoshop King On Instagram And What He Did With Different Celebs by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 15, 2017
cool
Re: See The Latest Photoshop King On Instagram And What He Did With Different Celebs by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 15, 2017
Op your moniker and the guy's username is almost the same thing. Are you sure you're not the guy?

2 Likes

Re: See The Latest Photoshop King On Instagram And What He Did With Different Celebs by viki84(m): 10:38pm On Nov 15, 2017
good observation grin
MasViews:
Op your moniker and the guy's username is almost the same thing. Are you sure you're not the guy?
Re: See The Latest Photoshop King On Instagram And What He Did With Different Celebs by valgbo(m): 10:38pm On Nov 15, 2017
nice

1 Like

Re: See The Latest Photoshop King On Instagram And What He Did With Different Celebs by DuchessLily(f): 10:44pm On Nov 15, 2017
OP weldone ooo.. U are good at photoshopping , nice one

1 Like

Re: See The Latest Photoshop King On Instagram And What He Did With Different Celebs by tosyne2much(m): 10:50pm On Nov 15, 2017
This is awesome

1 Like

Re: See The Latest Photoshop King On Instagram And What He Did With Different Celebs by Flexherbal(m): 11:07pm On Nov 15, 2017
He is good at it.

1 Like

Re: See The Latest Photoshop King On Instagram And What He Did With Different Celebs by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 16, 2017
viki84:
good observation grin
guy abeg photoshop me with LeBron James abeg
Re: See The Latest Photoshop King On Instagram And What He Did With Different Celebs by kingxsamz(m): 3:55am On Nov 16, 2017
I'd like to learn how to photoshop too...
Re: See The Latest Photoshop King On Instagram And What He Did With Different Celebs by columbus007(m): 7:50am On Nov 16, 2017
Not until I see him photoshop himself in bed with rihanna I won't take him serious undecided
Re: See The Latest Photoshop King On Instagram And What He Did With Different Celebs by PenGriffey: 8:02am On Nov 16, 2017
columbus007:
Not until I see him photoshop himself in bed with rihanna I won't take him serious undecided
wanted to say same though, untill I saw your post, but with Nikkiundecided
Re: See The Latest Photoshop King On Instagram And What He Did With Different Celebs by columbus007(m): 8:40am On Nov 16, 2017
PenGriffey:
wanted to say same though, untill I saw your post, but with Nikkiundecided
Lol cheesy
Re: See The Latest Photoshop King On Instagram And What He Did With Different Celebs by PrinxArthur1(m): 10:30am On Nov 16, 2017
viki84:
Check out the latest photoshop king that got people talking on instagram,
He photoshopped the likes of the daughter of the veteran English defender John terry and the Renowned owner of 360 nobs, Mr Noble Igwe
https://www.instagram.com/vikiglasgow is his instagram page
i think he's a bit better than Adekunle Gold in Photoshop
What do you think
law of gravity is against u in 2nd picture!

(1) (Reply)

Man Beats His Wife Black & Blue For Refusing Him Sex On Daily Basis (photos / Final Year Student Hangs Himself After Getting Carry Over (see Photos) / Viral Video Of Laycon Ad Dorathy In Same Bed As Dora's B00bs Are Put On Display

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.