Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Woman Caught Sleeping With A Popular Slay King On Her Matrimonial Bed (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Caught Sleeping With A Popular Slay King On Her Matrimonial Bed (video) (4387 Views)

Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home / Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online / Nigerian Slay King Celebrates New Month With Nude Photos On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Caught Sleeping With A Popular Slay King On Her Matrimonial Bed (video) by mercedizz: 2:19pm On Jan 30, 2019
@LEGITGIST.COM.NG

According to video making rounds on line, a supposed video of a house wife and a popular Facebook slay king caught wile making out on the woman's matrimonial bed after the husband of the woman caught them after an unannounced return from his 'supposed' business trip.

See Reaactions below

@arrinzee: Nonsense, she's cheated. But these are two adults! why make them kneel?

@shadow_designer: This is unforgivable. If i was the man, the woman go reach hin papa house first

@spider__otee_d: this young man wey dey slay anyhow, so na person wife him use take dey catch cruise? This life nawa

@latina_babe12: What kind of disrespect is this? not in your matrimonial bed nau?!

Watch the full video below

WATCH VIDEO

Re: Woman Caught Sleeping With A Popular Slay King On Her Matrimonial Bed (video) by airminem(f): 2:21pm On Jan 30, 2019
Do what you can, enjoy what you can, and accept that there are an infinite number of things that are out of your control.
Re: Woman Caught Sleeping With A Popular Slay King On Her Matrimonial Bed (video) by aigbekan111: 3:11pm On Jan 30, 2019
omg when will all this kind of crime end?

Just See what husband did to his wife i think this will make you feel bad.........

So i bumped into this story on IG, on Joro's timeline to be precise. I was touched. I read and saw a

woman in pains. Some were laughing but I saw pains. Read;

Uncle joro God bless you for the good work u r doing to our relationships Pls hide my identity Happy new year This is my first time writing to you I can't believe what I heard
today.

I had a son for him oct Since then I've been avoiding cex I was actually scared of pains So finally I summoned courage to do it 2nights ago After 2rounds I wanted more but my husband was like he's..........

https://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2019/01/husband-said-my-honepot-stinks-today.html

Re: Woman Caught Sleeping With A Popular Slay King On Her Matrimonial Bed (video) by sirbanky77(m): 4:38pm On Jan 30, 2019
very dramatic
Re: Woman Caught Sleeping With A Popular Slay King On Her Matrimonial Bed (video) by habsydiamond(m): 5:50pm On Jan 30, 2019
There is nothing as bad as being caught in the act of infidelity....u go gentle pass sheep..and before dem give u punishment do, u go don do 20 grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Caught Sleeping With A Popular Slay King On Her Matrimonial Bed (video) by Bamidey: 8:03pm On Feb 02, 2019
shocked
Re: Woman Caught Sleeping With A Popular Slay King On Her Matrimonial Bed (video) by Bamidey: 4:11pm On Feb 09, 2019
The woman bobby still dey game!
Re: Woman Caught Sleeping With A Popular Slay King On Her Matrimonial Bed (video) by Drillsmedia: 10:41am On Feb 25, 2019
Omor, things dey happen for this life wey we dey soo
Re: Woman Caught Sleeping With A Popular Slay King On Her Matrimonial Bed (video) by Drillsmedia: 5:06pm On Mar 08, 2019
Nawa o... This life ba, it's deep

(1) (Reply)

. / World Cup Rules For Wives/Ladies/Girl Friends‏ / Greatest Love Sms U Have Sent!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.