Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors (32159 Views)

Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) / Pastor Fatoyinbo: Igbos Find It Difficult Donating Money To Churches / Stephen Rathod: Pastor Adeboye Donates 60% Of His Income To Charity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by kosire(m): 8:28am On Nov 16, 2017
I pray God will open our eyes... so that we can worship Him in truth and spirit, not following pastors up n down....

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 16, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:
Afonja pastors have misled the sheep for decades, feeding fat while their congregation remain impoverished & malnourished thereby prone to fits of violence & aggressive outbursts like sarrki.

Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo, Adefarasin, T. B. Joshua, Suleiman, Adeyemi etc are all Afonja conmen.

Ur brain is heated by ur village witch,hatred has devour U,frustration has mar U,delusion has ruin U
Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by MChaze25(m): 8:29am On Nov 16, 2017
jumpandpas:

FOOL of sense indeed. He's only disgracing himself, if not that he's a fool he should have known that what this Pope did has been done over and over by so many pastors before now. Freeze is as useless as Robert Mugabe's excreta, a FOOL that came on line to brag buying jamb form for someone. Let him tell us how many people he has established.
He's fighting a lost battle. I must pay my tithe come rain come shine and if he wants me to stop let him tell God to stop blessing me.

Pastor pikin spotted

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by kosire(m): 8:31am On Nov 16, 2017
femisek:
It's the call to the office of a pastor a call to poverty? It's OK for David to board business class with his goons, but if it was a pastor it's a problem. How many of you that have watched David live or akpororo perform have your own personal houses? Those two two guys have houses. You pay 5k to a comedy show, the comedian smiles to the bank. You smile home to your Eba without meat. So who is gullible. If paying my tithe means I'm gullible, then all who have payed money to enjoy one form of entertainment or other n watch the entertainers brag about their wealth in IG are also gullible.Not all pastors live on offering /tithe we have to be clear on this.
Seriously?? Is this ur line of argument??
Comparing Entertainment to spirituality??
That's just so lame.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by derecho(m): 8:32am On Nov 16, 2017
Kikikiki...dem don reconvene again.
Much ado about Nothing... Charity na normal thing for Christians. The difference between them and Politicians/Pharisees can be found in Matthew 6:1-4.
Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by Tedassie(m): 8:33am On Nov 16, 2017
Funny thing is,all these people that devote their time and energy to pick on clergymen are not even useful to themselves let alone their society.They forget they're also part of the problem,being that all they do is bully, create acrimony in the minds of people and that is not a way to go. Instead of lambasting clergymen unnecessarily for not doing enough why don't you as an individual take it upon yourself to help humanity,so that at least all your rantings would be justified.
To end hunger,poverty and malnutrition around you,Join Happy World MealGate today.

That's my own quota to changing my world for the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by CoolAmbience(m): 8:33am On Nov 16, 2017
kolafolabi:
Daddy Freeze should stop attacking the G.Os.. God is in the best position to judge. The day of resurrection is nearer.

African wisdom..How's that judgement?

Pastors brought this upon themselves when they started amassing stupendous wealth, acquiring exotic earthly possessions while ignoring the plights of their congregants.

When did Christianity come to Africa that Nigerian pastors are the richest in the world?

If you call this judgement, then you have to wait for God to judge Daddy Freeze and some of us who think alike.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by rocknation62(m): 8:35am On Nov 16, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:
Afonja pastors have misled the sheep for decades, feeding fat while their congregation remain impoverished & malnourished thereby prone to fits of violence & aggressive outbursts like sarrki.

Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo, Adefarasin, T. B. Joshua, Suleiman, Adeyemi etc are all Afonja conmen.

Apostle Johnson Suleiman,hails from Edo State...Get your fact right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by Ignyte(m): 8:35am On Nov 16, 2017
Les:
I thought this man is an atheist? How come he's telling us what true Christianity is all about? So if oga pope decides to keep the ride, his ride, it won't be a true Christianity again? I wonder what this useless man thinks Christianity is angry angry angry angry
Freeze is NOT an atheist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by Nathdoug(m): 8:36am On Nov 16, 2017
jumpandpas:

FOOL of sense indeed. He's only disgracing himself, if not that he's a fool he should have known that what this Pope did has been done over and over by so many pastors before now. Freeze is as useless as Robert Mugabe's excreta, a FOOL that came on line to brag buying jamb form for someone. Let him tell us how many people he has established.
He's fighting a lost battle. I must pay my tithe come rain come shine and if he wants me to stop let him tell God to stop blessing me.
bros this freeze matter dey give you sleepless night oo lolz...e pain you...freethesheepie movement for life

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 16, 2017
if person dey hear senseless thing daily, e go reach time e go dey make sense ooooooooo........
dis pope mata don support dis daddy freeze campaign oooooooo.....but wait sha, awa church too dey do charity nah?
some give scholarship, feed poor sha...
na only God fit judge dis mata, let evryone jus do wat he/she finks is right

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by cassysmallz(m): 8:38am On Nov 16, 2017
Be defending those wey no send you. Better give yourself brain.
jumpandpas:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by hakinz87: 8:39am On Nov 16, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

Ode, oponu, afofungbemu. What of ur ipod businessman pastors.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by Jbleenk: 8:40am On Nov 16, 2017
Does daddy freezer not know Catholic Church is the richest organization in the world? His condemnation should be directed to Catholic Church more than any other church.
Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:41am On Nov 16, 2017
AFONJA PASTORS ARE YAHOO YAHOO MEN IN GOD'S VINEYARD
Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by Geesaintagape: 8:43am On Nov 16, 2017
I will not stop to follow freeze's teaching OF true xtianity.
Only pple who go for pastors not d bible will oppose freeze messages

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by cyrilamx(m): 8:44am On Nov 16, 2017
And yet the Pope is spiritual head of over 1.2 billion catholics and Head of state of Tiny Vatican city-state. Also , Catholic Church is the richest institution on earth, has the largest charity imaginable to mankind. The Pope can't appropriate Church property as his.
jamace:
Hope you are not cutting corners in your office and business to accumulate the "God's blessing"? angry

Meanwhile, tell me the Pope's wealth rating by Forbes and what are the ratings of these tithes collecting pastors on Forbes rating?.....If you don't know, let me help you. See below:

21 Richest Pastors in the World

1) Eric Macedo $1.1b Brazilian
2) Keneth Copeland $760m American
3) Pat Robertson $500m American
4) George Foreman $250m American
5) David Oyedepo $150m Nigerian
6) E A Adeboye $130m Nigerian
7) Ayo Oritsejafor $120m
cool Hebert Angel $60m Zimbabwean
9) Chris Oyakilome $50m Nigerian
10) Benny Hinn $42m Israeli
11) Joel Osteen $40m American
12) Tshifhwa Irene $35m South African
13) Ray McCauley $30m South African
14)Creflow Dollar $27m American
15 ) Billy Graham $25m American TV star
16) Rich Warren $25m American
17) T D Jakes $18m American
18) T B Joshua $15m Nigerian
19) Mathew Ashimolowo $10m Nigerian
20) Juanita Bynum $10m Kenyan
21) Chris Okotie $10m Nigerian
Compare these with Leaders of Other Churches and their Personal Wealth:

Pope Francis $0 ( Catholic)
Justin Welby $0 ( Anglican)
All other Leaders of Orthodox Churches have, at most, one home where they live , except Pope Francis who has no personal home .

Source: Forbes List

COPIED

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by jonnytad(m): 8:47am On Nov 16, 2017
I can see that this guy is just seeking cheap popularity.....

The Pope has his own opulence largely cos of his prime position in world economy. He is almost an economy himself. The papal chair is gold plated same as many ornaments in Vatican City. Although, this Pope, has greatly impressed me since his installation. He's been different.

And again, like someone said, and I agree by the way, he's 80 years old, wetin e wan take sports car do na?
Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by kokomilala(m): 8:47am On Nov 16, 2017
What Daddy Freeze has failed to take to account is that the Vatican City is the smallest independent state in the world,headed by the Pope.So,it has its own budget and all the wherewithal of a nation state,including its own army.
The comparisons he's trying to draw here don't fit at all.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by harmbhrosz(m): 8:47am On Nov 16, 2017
gifted5050:
Its still obvious that some of us read the bible with human understanding. Its a spiritual book and must be handled spiritually. Its not some kind of novel or spell casting book. Tithing is a principle. Just like so many other principles in the bible. "2+2=4"
"Pay your tithe = things will never be tight for you"
so those that doesn't pay their tithe like Aliko Dangote, Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates etc, things are tight for them? cry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by goodmanjustice: 8:48am On Nov 16, 2017
jumpandpas:

If only you are the christian you claim to be, u would know that according to Ephesians 4:29, rotten speech should not come out of your mouth. You are here calling someone a fool; that is hardly unwholesome, my good friend. If we investigate you further, it is possible you engage in other VERY UNWHOLESOME activities, but think that with tithe paying you will arrive at a counterbalance. Freeze has been churning out verses after verses from the greatest book to support his claims, but all you guys do is just come here and say "I will continue to pay my tithe". I may not agree with Freeze, but that guy has a formidable biblical back up, anyone who wants to woo me to his side of argument should attack Freeze's points from the bible and not his person. Better still just keep mute and continue tithing, coming here to air a view presupposes that you have a backup for your claims.

7 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by kizyalex10(m): 8:49am On Nov 16, 2017
GavelSlam:

Not every slave wishes to be unshackled.

Enjoy your chains.
u re wonderful

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by Sall(m): 8:49am On Nov 16, 2017
jumpandpas:

Are you one of those already made pastors or up coming pastors . Just asking.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by jonnytad(m): 8:50am On Nov 16, 2017
Ode post, u better wakeup.

The Pope that has his own opulence largely cos of his prime position in world economy. He is almost an economy himself. The papal chair is gold plated same as many ornaments in Vatican City.

jamace:
Hope you are not cutting corners in your office and business to accumulate the "God's blessing"? angry

Meanwhile, tell me the Pope's wealth rating by Forbes and what are the ratings of these tithes collecting pastors on Forbes rating?.....If you don't know, let me help you. See below:

21 Richest Pastors in the World

1) Eric Macedo $1.1b Brazilian
2) Keneth Copeland $760m American
3) Pat Robertson $500m American
4) George Foreman $250m American
5) David Oyedepo $150m Nigerian
6) E A Adeboye $130m Nigerian
7) Ayo Oritsejafor $120m
cool Hebert Angel $60m Zimbabwean
9) Chris Oyakilome $50m Nigerian
10) Benny Hinn $42m Israeli
11) Joel Osteen $40m American
12) Tshifhwa Irene $35m South African
13) Ray McCauley $30m South African
14)Creflow Dollar $27m American
15 ) Billy Graham $25m American TV star
16) Rich Warren $25m American
17) T D Jakes $18m American
18) T B Joshua $15m Nigerian
19) Mathew Ashimolowo $10m Nigerian
20) Juanita Bynum $10m Kenyan
21) Chris Okotie $10m Nigerian
Compare these with Leaders of Other Churches and their Personal Wealth:

Pope Francis $0 ( Catholic)
Justin Welby $0 ( Anglican)
All other Leaders of Orthodox Churches have, at most, one home where they live , except Pope Francis who has no personal home .

Source: Forbes List

COPIED
Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by Danimighty7(m): 8:50am On Nov 16, 2017
They have given Daddy Freeze clout to talk now
None of us will hear word
His Holiness is the most powerful man in Christianity and the Sovereign of an entire country
He controls millions around the world
Every Catholic church is property of the Vatican
He very surely doesn't need a mere Lamborghini
Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by 411gist: 8:50am On Nov 16, 2017
Travelling This Xmas? Then You Must Read This Review Of Young Shall Grow Motors! by 411gist:

The Young Shall Grow Motors Limited is a transportation company that's based in Lagos,Nigeria. The company deals in transportation of goods and people from one location to another across Nigeria and West Africa. The firm has a wide range of vehicles ranging from what is popularly known as the Hummer buses, to the Luxurious bus, and the Hummer Luxurious amongst others. Regardless of these, I find the Young Shall Grow Motors Limited pathetic. I have patronized the company and every single time there's always an issue. If it's not old vehicles that can't handle the distance, it will be semi functional vehicles that have to be pushed and tinkered with to move. In fact there was a time I patronized the firm that I had to alight and continue my journey with another transport company as the vehicle I was in was really bad and moved slowly.

Read more here:

https://optimareviewsng..com.ng/2017/11/service-review-young-shall-grow-motors.html

Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by djoe21(m): 8:51am On Nov 16, 2017
gifted5050:
Its still obvious that some of us read the bible with human understanding. Its a spiritual book and must be handled spiritually. Its not some kind of novel or spell casting book. Tithing is a principle. Just like so many other principles in the bible. "2+2=4"
"Pay your tithe = things will never be tight for you"

Pls write based on scriptural references not sentiment.

As christians, cheerful giving should be our concern not tithing. And in giving, you give to the one in need whoever that may be.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by InvertedHammer: 8:52am On Nov 16, 2017
/
I am glad that Nigerians are waking up to challenge the scam.

Do you really believe that God talks to these money-launderers, tithe-mongers and serial divorcees. They have mocked God for a very long time.

\\

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by jonnytad(m): 8:53am On Nov 16, 2017
Okay o.... most righteous man. Can You tell us where the holy book compel us not pay tithe or admonished us to be poor?

goodmanjustice:

If only you are the christian you claim to be, u would know that according to Ephesians 4:29, rotten speech should not come out of your mouth. You are here calling someone a fool; that is hardly unwholesome, my good friend. If we investigate you further, it is possible you engage in other VERY UNWHOLESOME activities, but think that with tithe paying you will arrive at a counterbalance. Freeze has been churning out verses after verses from the greatest book to support his claims, but all you guys do is just come here and say "I will continue to pay my tithe". I may not agree with Freeze, but that guy has a formidable biblical back up, anyone who wants to woo me to his side of argument should attack Freeze's points from the bible and not his person. Better still just keep mute and continue tithing, coming here to air a view presupposes that you have a backup for your claims.
Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by Tedassie(m): 8:53am On Nov 16, 2017
brunnette4real:
please help me for a job , I need a job to cater for my family.help me
check my signature
Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by VictorRomanov: 8:54am On Nov 16, 2017
cummando:
Judge not.
So that you will not be judged

Who will judge him? Have u ever asked that question?
Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 16, 2017
All them pastors are crooks and scammers, i pity their gullible worshippers grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Habit Of Remembering Sex Scene While Praying / Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. / Noise Pollution: Man Storms Neighboring Church With His Dogs To Warn Them (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.