Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors (32109 Views)

Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) / Pastor Fatoyinbo: Igbos Find It Difficult Donating Money To Churches / Stephen Rathod: Pastor Adeboye Donates 60% Of His Income To Charity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by kinibigdeal(m): 9:59am On Nov 16, 2017
derecho:
Stop misinterpreting scriptures bro.If you don't want to pay like freeze hold your money.
For me,this discus is unnecessary.Tithes AND OFFERING is commanded by God.New testament believers have gone beyond tithing THEY GIVE THEIR ALL to GOD.The Law was just a shadow of things to come.I don't tithe or offer because someone instructed me but because I believe the scriptures.It is not enough to give...
Read 2Cor.9:6-7.
To give cheerfully, u must love the fellow.Besides,Giving generally attracts blessings whether u are born again or born against. Read Luke 6:38 and tell me who spoke there.
Let's be careful... There are many injustices/exploitation in the land,your place of work, your community etc.Ask yourself, is it right to judge another man's servant?

2.Would you devolve so much energy calling another man a foo.l because he keeps giving HIS money to a person he loves?
3.If these monies were used every Friday for clubbing or patronizing prostitutes,or even globetrotting to do business even if the business fails. Will you be this concerned?

I want to believe you know what you are doing. Freeze may enjoy being controversial but is that your purpose as a Christian?

You honestly spoke my mind
Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by Iamtipsyy(m): 10:01am On Nov 16, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:
Afonja pastors have misled the sheep for decades, feeding fat while their congregation remain impoverished & malnourished thereby prone to fits of violence & aggressive outbursts like sarrki.

Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo, Adefarasin, T. B. Joshua, Suleiman, Adeyemi etc are all Afonja conmen.
Careful what you say my G
Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by Tedassie(m): 10:03am On Nov 16, 2017
Abudu2000:
[s]lol u tink Everyone is as miserable and brain dead as you are. In Al workf of life there are the rich n the poor.....for the past 10-12years I haven't stepped a foot in church..the richest man in my mom's side doesn't know God. Yet we are doing just fine, same way u have even the most wretched people who foolishly pay their tithe instead of going to word...

Only two set of people will fall so gullible ""illiterates" who hope to make it in life without working or getting educated and "pastors" who offcourse have something to gain from it[/s]...

Meaningless!
Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by derecho(m): 10:09am On Nov 16, 2017
If it's the men of dogs YES but He's Not to the MEN OF GOD.And he can never be.

We are only trying to inform the misinformed and those think they are wise rehashing Freeze's opinions.

By the way,the church isn't run on Nairaland.Truth is true believers don't listen to opinion of men.The Word of God is their guide.
NOETHNICITY:
freezy u better be careful

u re a real threat to those thieving men of dogs.

they will go any length to sustain their income inflow.

they might target u and gun u down
Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by Les: 10:09am On Nov 16, 2017
djoe21:

What do you think Christianity is?
Christianity is a no limit call to love Jesus first, humans second, a limited call to life, freedom, and EVERY good thing that comes your way be it talent, money, fame or even luxury, and a no call at all to every vices you can ever think of. I'm not really a fan of oyedepo, but if having 10 private jets is what it takes to forward the gospel then it is worth it. I believe if dangote was a pastor, this freeze guy will start to respect himself.
Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by jamace(m): 10:10am On Nov 16, 2017
jonnytad:
Ode post, u better wakeup.

The Pope that has his own opulence largely cos of his prime position in world economy. He is almost an economy himself. The papal chair is gold plated same as many ornaments in Vatican City.

See who is talking. He doesn't even know the difference between public property (public wealth) and private property (private wealth). Abeg, let me not waste my energy on this brainwashed sheeple... grin

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by Les: 10:12am On Nov 16, 2017
Ignyte:

Freeze is NOT an atheist
whatever he's but never a Christian, makes me wonder why he's meddling in another man's affairs angry angry angry
Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by MerxyX(f): 10:17am On Nov 16, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:
Afonja pastors have misled the sheep for decades, feeding fat while their congregation remain impoverished & malnourished thereby prone to fits of violence & aggressive outbursts like sarrki.

Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo, Adefarasin, T. B. Joshua, Suleiman, Adeyemi etc are all Afonja conmen.

.. y point fingers.. 1.. u didn't call dem to serve.. 2.. dey don't pray in your name.. 3.. dey don't profess u as their Lord...

so y all ds?.. .. it's not in your place to hail or condemn dearie
Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by KelvinC1(m): 10:18am On Nov 16, 2017
MediumStout:

Contact you so u can fucck her toto abi? Yeye man
laughs.. speechless
Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by kenkel: 10:22am On Nov 16, 2017
GavelSlam:

Not every slave wishes to be unshackled.

Enjoy your chains. u r soo on point bro only the wise will undersyand
Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by derecho(m): 10:23am On Nov 16, 2017
Kikikiki.. He just enjoys being controversial.
To boot,he knows he'll get followers/Freezians abi na FREEZANGELISTS who will propagate his opinions.Worse is those defending him think Tithers are deluded and Freeze their Master omniscient.
Les:
whatever he's but never a Christian, makes me wonder why he's meddling in another man's affairs angry angry angry
Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by kenkel: 10:25am On Nov 16, 2017
GavelSlam:

Not every slave wishes to be unshackled.

Enjoy your chains.
you are so on point bro only the wise will understand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by Lumig: 10:26am On Nov 16, 2017
As much as we are trying hard to take side with our Pastors/G.Os,a right thinking person would know that many of our pastors would run away from PASTORSHIP if there is no tithes and offerings to collect in churches. I think this DADDY FREEZE is making a lot of senses whether you like him or not.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by dvkot(m): 10:29am On Nov 16, 2017
for GOD cannot be mocked,
Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by Les: 10:29am On Nov 16, 2017
derecho:
Kikikiki.. He just enjoys being controversial.
To boot,he knows he'll get followers/Freezians abi na FREEZANGELISTS who will propagate his opinions.Worse is those defending him think Tithers are deluded and Freeze their Master omniscient.
even if they are deluded, how much tithe can buy a jet? I personally know a pastor who rejected a jet from an American. They don't seem to understand that most of this jets are donations from wealthy members. I just tire for some ppl eh!
Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by Ignyte(m): 10:33am On Nov 16, 2017
Les:
He's a Christian actually, he's not a blind mindless one that's all

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by derecho(m): 10:36am On Nov 16, 2017
Les:
even if they are deluded, how much tithe can buy a jet? I personally know a pastor who rejected a jet from an American. They don't seem to understand that most of this jets are donations from wealthy members. I just tire for some ppl eh!
If dey no entertain us,who will?
Boko dey one side dey kill.. At least na noise this ones dey make.
Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by djoe21(m): 10:40am On Nov 16, 2017
Les:
Christianity is a no limit call to love Jesus first, humans second, a limited call to life, freedom, and EVERY good thing that comes your way be it talent, money, fame or even luxury, and a no call at all to every vices you can ever think of. I'm not really a fan of oyedepo, but if having 10 private jets is what it takes to forward the gospel then it is worth it. I believe if dangote was a pastor, this freeze guy will start to respect himself.

...and you think these pastors are heeding to the limited call to money and luxury?
Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by nwatthu(m): 10:40am On Nov 16, 2017
well said, i hope the gullible minds are listening, give ur tithe to someone that cant pay u back, the vulnerables, orphans,widows, sponsore them, feed them,God who sees in the spirit knows, he will reward u,STOP giving to people who twist the bible to live a larger than life, God is spirit,he honours the poor, not the rich...

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:43am On Nov 16, 2017
derecho:
Truth is true believers don't listen to opinion of men.The Word of God is their guide.
of course

little wonder 'men of gods' in Nigeria are billionaires while the larger population and the country remain irredeemably poor.

why? because we have too many 'true believers' in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by tivta(m): 10:47am On Nov 16, 2017
[quote author=kolafolabi post=62419802]Daddy Freeze should stop attacking the G.Os.. God is in the best position to judge. The day of resurrection is nearer.[/quote
But you judge people who but expensive things abi? Criticize hush puppy and ko abi?
If so you are being hypocritical.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by derecho(m): 10:48am On Nov 16, 2017
Right thinking person? Do your research before adjudging Freeze wise.
Just one example Do you know the struggle s D.K Olukoya had before he left all? Do you think these men wouldn't have had better jobs considering their qualifications?
Just yesterday or so,we read about the only heart and kidney surgeon in Nigeria who is an Asst.Pastor in a Parish of the RCCG in the U.S.If that one becomes a G.O tomorrow and owns a Jet.Freeze and freezangelists will come and say what they don't know.
For your info,freeze isn't making sense.
Lumig:
As much as we are trying hard to take side with our Pastors/G.Os,a right thinking person would know that many of our pastors would run away from PASTORSHIP if there is no tithes and offerings to collect in churches. I think this DADDY FREEZE is making a lot of senses whether you like him or not.
Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by Snowkel(m): 10:49am On Nov 16, 2017
On point
Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by JohnnieZM(m): 10:49am On Nov 16, 2017
Kenzico:
This dad freeze guy is so full of sense!

Abi full of SHIT! Backslider that is looking for disciples undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by Chynx(m): 10:50am On Nov 16, 2017
jumpandpas:

FOOL of sense indeed. He's only disgracing himself, if not that he's a fool he should have known that what this Pope did has been done over and over by so many pastors before now. Freeze is as useless as Robert Mugabe's excreta, a FOOL that came on line to brag buying jamb form for someone. Let him tell us how many people he has established.
He's fighting a lost battle. I must pay my tithe come rain come shine and if he wants me to stop let him tell God to stop blessing me.

Ignorance is allowed...just don't drag other people along.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by derecho(m): 10:54am On Nov 16, 2017
All I can say is
IT IS BETTER TO BE POOR LIKE LAZARUS AND MAKE HEAVEN Than to be doing economics with God.
One more thing ,the greatest knowledge is acknowledgment of GOD.I hope you ain't amongst FOO.LS WHO THINK THERE'S NO
GOD
Moreover, no tither or giver becomes poor,or to borrow ur word irredeemably poor
NOETHNICITY:
of course

little wonder 'men of gods' in Nigeria are billionaires while the larger population and the country remain irredeemably poor.

why? because we have too many 'true believers' in Nigeria.
Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 16, 2017
What is this one saying..so u mean ur pastors are entertainer, u have to see with. Cash...smh
femisek:
It's the call to the office of a pastor a call to poverty? It's OK for David to board business class with his goons, but if it was a pastor it's a problem. How many of you that have watched David live or akpororo perform have your own personal houses? Those two two guys have houses. You pay 5k to a comedy show, the comedian smiles to the bank. You smile home to your Eba without meat. So who is gullible. If paying my tithe means I'm gullible, then all who have payed money to enjoy one form of entertainment or other n watch the entertainers brag about their wealth in IG are also gullible.Not all pastors live on offering /tithe we have to be clear on this.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by michaelobembe(m): 10:59am On Nov 16, 2017
Anybody that commends Daddy Freeze for this post is a "typical fool".

Pope did not donate any car for auction directly.
The Lamborghini was built with Pope's plate number for a particular reason - to be auctioned for charity. Get the difference!

The Lamborghini was built to be :
1. auctioned for charity.
2. proceeds to be sent to ISIS ravaged region's to support the affected Christian fold.
Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by donbenie(m): 11:02am On Nov 16, 2017
cummando:
Judge not.
So that you will not be judged
If your brother is going the wrong way will you not call him to order?.Or you would rather not say anything because you know,you don't want to judge him?
Leave that one abeg,no be today..

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by jumpandpas(m): 11:03am On Nov 16, 2017
Olifiz:

This is unbelievable. Hebrews 7:5,12 & 18 made us to understand that the law on payin of tithe became null n Christians should stop. Jesus didn’t preach it. He’s apostles didn’t pay or collect tight. How will someone now be telling he’s sheeples to pay tight or be cursed. Have u forgotten we as Christians are to follow Jesus steps closely, by studying Gods word the Bible. It’s a shame now hearing u say u will keep practicing tithing. It’s a real shame. It means u don’t value the word of God

See you and obedient to the word of God, as if you have kept all the words of God. I will continue paying my tithe.
Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by donbenie(m): 11:05am On Nov 16, 2017
michaelobembe:
Anybody that commends Daddy Freeze for this post is a "typical fool".

Pope did not donate any car for auction directly.
The Lamborghini was built with Pope's plate number for a particular reason - to be auctioned for charity. Get the difference!

The Lamborghini was built to be :
1. auctioned for charity.
2. proceeds to be sent to ISIS ravaged region's to support the affected Christian fold.

And what exactly stops the Pope from appropriating the Car if he had so wished or how many has our gOD of Men commissioned for sale to help the poor..
Re: Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 16, 2017
derecho:
Right thinking person? Do your research before adjudging Freeze wise.
Just one example Do you know the struggle s D.K Olukoya had before he left all? Do you think these men wouldn't have had better jobs considering their qualifications?
Just yesterday or so,we read about the only heart and kidney surgeon in Nigeria who is an Asst.Pastor in a Parish of the RCCG in the U.S.If that one becomes a G.O tomorrow and owns a Jet.Freeze and freezangelists will come and say what they don't know.
For your info,freeze isn't making sense.
u don't knw wat it takes to be a disciple of Jesus, u think Jesus cares abut ur qualification.. or ur standard.. check all his disciples they all living a good life too before they met him..he told Peter u shall b fisher of men.. they left behind there beautiful wife's and children to walk thousand miles with Jesus.. u think it's bread an akara to be a sherperd.. Jesus death ain't no joke man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Stop The Killings - Pope Francis Tells Buhari / The Petition To Ban Funke Adejumo From UK: Nigerian Preachers Rise Against It / Russia Considers A Ban On Adventist Church As Over 12Million Sign Petition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.