Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Amazing 45 Love Quotes From Top Erotic Writers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Amazing 45 Love Quotes From Top Erotic Writers (577 Views)

60 Wacky Love Quotes For Valentine Day / 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) / Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amazing 45 Love Quotes From Top Erotic Writers by MyLuvStories: 1:45am On Nov 16, 2017
We have compiled amazing 45 love quotes from top erotic writers to spice up your love life. Your favorite erotica is included. Make sure you drop your comments and let us know who your favorite erotica is.
Enjoy!

1. “Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don’t know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of withering, of tarnishing.”
― Anaïs Nin

2. “I got shot saving you. That should speak very clearly about my feelings. After all, I’ll bear the scars of loving you for the rest of my life.”
― Shayla Black

3. “Do not seek the because in love there is no because, no reason, no explanation, no solutions.”
― Anaïs Nin

4. “I want you until I hurt. Until I sweat. I love you with a raw, bleeding need that I’ve never understood.” – Jessica Bird

5. “I do care, goddamn it! Have you been listening? I. Love. You. I never really knew what that meant until you.”
― Shayla Black

6. “You don’t find love, it finds you. It’s got a little bit to do with destiny, fate, and what’s written in the stars.”
― Anaïs Nin

7. “You haven’t touched me, and I’m already unfocused.:”
― Shayla Black

8. “I hate you,” I told him, quietly and vehemently.
“I hate that I still love you.” Just as quiet, just as vehement. Far more destructive … “I hate that I’ll never stop.”
― R.K. Lilley, Breaking Him

9. “Become a part of me, as I become a part of you. And ever after, I promise myself to thee. Each day we share, I shall be honest, good, and true. If this you seek, heed my Call. From this moment on, there is no other for me but you”
― Shayla Black

10. “I keep looking for someone to share life with, someone patient. Not afraid of a mop or use the stove. Even-tempered, understanding, not allergic to emotion. Someone sweet.” ― Shayla Black

11. “That’s real love and real happiness. It’s when you go to sleep every night hoping that you are less happy than your lover; it’s hoping that you’ve given everything you could to them so that their day could be just a tiny bit better.”
― Lexie Syrah

12. “That life is far too short to waste on grudges. Love does not come along often. When it does, you can’t throw it away because it isn’t perfect.”
― Sophie Oak, Siren Beloved

13. “I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naïve or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.”
― Anaïs Nin

14. “Love is never satisfied with half-measures. It won’t take parts of you. It will own all of you, every single, longing piece. “Love will make you its slave,” I stated venomously. “It will ruin you. Grind you under its heel until you don’t recognize what’s left. “Love will take your soul.”
― R.K. Lilley, Breaking Him

15. “I love you too, I told him. There was nothing in the world I was more certain of. Not one thing. Not the sky or the moon, not the earth or the sun.”
― R.K. Lilley

16. “That’s what love is all about, babe. Forgiveness.”
― Jaci Burton, Taking a Shot

17. “And you know what happens when you fall in love with someone? You want to help that person. You want that person to grow. You want what’s best for them.”

18. “I want to fall in love in such a way that the mere sight of a man, even a block away from me, will shake and pierce me, will weaken me, and make me tremble and soften and melt.”
― Anaïs Nin, Delta of Venus

19. “Mom, I don’t care if you’re dating the guy who picks up our garbage, as long as he’s nice to you.”
― Jaci Burton, The Perfect Play

20. “Sometimes we’re going to fight, but we’re never going to give up on each other.”

21. “Even when they did not look at each other or speak to each other, he could feel a powerful current between them.”
― Anaïs Nin, Delta of Venus

22. “It doesn’t matter. I love you. That’s it. That’s all. I hope to hell it’s enough.”
― Maya Banks, No Place to Run

23. You shouldn’t walk away from something that intrigues you”
― Lisa Renee Jones, If I Were You

24. “I love you,” he said fiercely. “ ’Tis not true that I kept a part of my heart locked away from you. You own all of it, lass. You’ve always owned it. I didn’t give it to you. You took it from the very start.”
― Maya Banks, Never Love a Highlander

25. “You were right when you said that love shouldn’t have to be a battlefield. When it’s with the right person, I’ve seen love be easy. Sweet. And perfect.”
― Bella Andre, Come A Little Bit Closer

26. “Tell me what you need.”
“You,” she said simply, that one word tearing to the very heart of him. “Just you.”
― Maya Banks, Rush

27. “Love is a damned frightening thing.”
― Jaci Burton, Playing to Win

28. “Maybe I didn’t always know what I was missing, but it was you. Always you.”
― Maya Banks, Rush

29. “I wanted to be able to tell you the exact moment I fell in love with you. But I can’t do that.”
“You can’t?” A pin could have dropped in the grass and it would have been heard in that moment as everyone grew perfectly silent to listen for his reply.
“No, I can’t. Because every single moment I’ve spent with you is that moment, Lori.”
― Bella Andre, Always on My Mind

30. “I want forever with you.”
― Maya Banks, Rush

31. “I can feel this man in every part of my body and he has not even touched me.”
― Lisa Renee Jones, If I Were You

32. “I love you. That is the beginning that is the end. That is everything.”
― Ella Frank, Blind Obsession

33. “Love made her patient. It made her hopeful.”
― Maya Banks, Rush

34. Drink from the fountain of love where every drop is eternal passion.”
― Mahogany SilverRain, Ebony Encounters: A Trilogy of Erotic Tales

35. “Lucy Marie Maris…I am completely and utterly in love with you. And as god is my witness- no matter how long it takes- someday I will be worthy enough to be your husband, because I can’t bear the thought of living without you.”
― Gina L. Maxwell, Seducing Cinderella

36. “If I could have just one wish, I would wish to wake up every day to the sound of your breath on my neck, the warmth of your lips on my cheek, the touch of your fingers on my skin, and the feel of your heart beating with mine knowing that I could never find that feeling with anyone other than you.”

37. “I know logically that I can live without him, but loving him has become such an integral, necessary part of my life; I am not sure I could stop, even if we parted.” ― Anna Bayes, Under His Wings

38. “love means breaking all the rules”― Lori Foster,

39. “I’ve always wondered why love has to be so full of conflict and strife. Why can’t love be simple? Why can’t it just be as pure as two people who realize that they can’t live as well, or as happily, apart as they can together?”
― Bella Andre, Come A Little Bit Close

40. “Some things are just perfect, even when they don’t make any sense”
― Bella Andre, Come A Little Bit Closer

41. “Unrequited love made right is the ultimate, isn’t it?”
― Bella Andre, Let Me Be the One

42. “I want you by my side not only for red carpet events, but for the nights when we’re both exhausted from a long day on set and fall into bed, too tired to do anything but hold hands and fall asleep. I want to kiss the sugar off your lips while you’re eating sweets for breakfast. And I want you there to drag into the shower with me to make up for not having the energy to make love to you the night before.”
― Bella Andre

43. “I fell in love with you when you crashed into my fence post and chased after my chickens and fell down in the mud with the pigs. I fell in love with you when you taught everyone in town to line dance. I fell in love with you when you put Mo’s feelings before your own and stayed with her for as long as she needed you.” One fat tear slid down her cheek as he said, “And, most of all, I fell in love with you when you showed me that it was safe to love again. I keep falling in love with you again and again. Just like I’m falling right this second.”
― Bella Andre, Always on My Mind

44. I want you until I hurt. Until I sweat.
I love you with a raw, bleeding need that I’ve never understood. And all I know for sure is that you can never be mine.” ― Jessica Bird, From the First

45. I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strenght, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman. – Anais Nin

comment your favourite!!
Re: Amazing 45 Love Quotes From Top Erotic Writers by drakespearz(m): 2:01am On Nov 16, 2017
Nice one

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian And Gay. Dodging Police And Yahoo Boys / Advice On Our Relationship And Sex Life. >>>>> For Matured Mind Only. / Did I Do Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.