Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

"Peter Obi Betrayed Ojukwu" - Bianca Ojukwu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Peter Obi Betrayed Ojukwu" - Bianca Ojukwu (18977 Views)

Bruce Mayrock Memorial Building By Ojukwu: Bianca Fulfils A Promise (Photos) / Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) / Emeka Ojukwu, Bianca Are Betrayers – Biafra Youth League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Peter Obi Betrayed Ojukwu" - Bianca Ojukwu by RoyalUc(m): 2:19pm On Nov 16, 2017
swiz123:
Seriously,,, if someone has 50 votes and others below 50, he will be declared winner?? Those 50 ppl could be his family members.

THere will be no election in biafra land.

I'm very much sure the masses won't vote.

God bless the land of the rising sun

I admire your resilience. You are quite pertinacious!

I like people who fight to the end. You are actually doing what your leader could not do.

But you know what? As far as Anambra Governorship election is concerned, THere will be election in biafra land!

1 Like

Re: "Peter Obi Betrayed Ojukwu" - Bianca Ojukwu by letu(m): 2:43pm On Nov 16, 2017
Penalty82:
From Chidi Nnadi, Enugu

http://sunnewsonline.com/anambra-guber-obi-betrayed-ojukwu-bianca/
is it that I'm the only one seeing this thing Anambra people/politicians are doing when it comes to APGA political party in which they always refuse to mention the name of the founder and first chairman APGA political party who is Chief Chekwas Okorie.
Re: "Peter Obi Betrayed Ojukwu" - Bianca Ojukwu by letu(m): 2:47pm On Nov 16, 2017
hisgrace090:
If not peter obi monetary contribution to that same apga, the party wouldn't have survive as a party.

Apga see the light through peter obi financial support.

Both CHIEF CHEKWAS OKORIE the party founder, chief ojukwu ikemba nnewi whom they beg to be their leader and others non of them have the financial muscle to make the party fly.

So he equally deserve some credit.
Please tell them, all Igbo people especially Ndi Anambra.
Re: "Peter Obi Betrayed Ojukwu" - Bianca Ojukwu by christopherozo: 2:54pm On Nov 16, 2017
sarrki:
Peter obi is a known traitor since time immemorial

Obiano will triumph

Peter Obi is really wicked to betray Ojukwu, the Igbo icon like this. Is true he was a nonentity and to remain so if not that ojukwu bring him to the limelight. He was just a common trader before, and nobody knows him

Because of becoming governor he is now a billionaire and carting away Anambra State money in the boot of his car and his agents arrested by police for money laundering.

Peter Obi will never see good thing.

4 Likes

Re: "Peter Obi Betrayed Ojukwu" - Bianca Ojukwu by phenol33(m): 2:58pm On Nov 16, 2017
giles14:
true obi betrayed ojukwu but you murdered ojukwu
bros ask her why she left APGA to take up ambassadorial position from PDP

1 Like

Re: "Peter Obi Betrayed Ojukwu" - Bianca Ojukwu by bigpicture001: 3:07pm On Nov 16, 2017
Tonymegabush1:

Guy u need to revisit my post and try to comprehend,
Firstly am not campaigning for any particular candidate what I said is that ppl sud make their choice by choosing who ever they like and not cause of party affiliation. I can't tell you who to vote for neither can u do as well. And point of correction ur claim about someone making anambra a liveable state and I ask why do we ave governors in the first place, to eat and drink champagne everyday

The problem with we citizens of this great country is that we don't really know what we expect from our leaders that's why they use us as disposable plates after eating they throw it away.

So don't u know its my right to ave working health facility, portable drinking water, transportation, security etc at d end it's my obligations to pay tax and obey rules n regulation and i tell you again it's not about apga nor apc neither is it about pdp it's about you n I trying to make our institution work.
..am genuinely sorry for ma use of harsh words on you...but come to think of it...a governor that is performing should be praised for his works..because even if he doesn't work..nothing will happen..and believe me,a working governor affects lives and government should be responsible for making institutions work..not the people.but the people can pressure them for better working institutions
Re: "Peter Obi Betrayed Ojukwu" - Bianca Ojukwu by mana123: 3:08pm On Nov 16, 2017
phenol33:
bros ask her why she left APGA to take up ambassadorial position from PDP

Why so ignorant? If you get better sense you go know Bianca never left APGA to take up Ambassador job. She is staunch APGA from time and not like the flat head flat slob that is Ojukwu son who just decamp to PDP.

3 Likes

Re: "Peter Obi Betrayed Ojukwu" - Bianca Ojukwu by PANDA2: 3:22pm On Nov 16, 2017
Kobicove:
It's a big shame that Peter Obi is campaigning against the party that brought him to political limelight in the only state the party has a stronghold angry

Peter Obi will be facing the sad reality that he is becoming inconsequential in Anambra State politics after this election. He has no shame, and no conscience to be campaigning against the party that made him everything he is today.

1 Like

Re: "Peter Obi Betrayed Ojukwu" - Bianca Ojukwu by isalegan2: 3:43pm On Nov 16, 2017
kiosk1:

Get your damn facts right. Ojukwu died in November 2011. Bianca was appointed ambassador in December 2011, one month after ojukwu died, and she assumed her job in October 2012 . It was in the Newspaper...and note she never decamped from APGA to become ambassador unlike these other betrayers.

You registered on Nairaland 4 years ago, now with a total of 51 posts - at least half of which are psychotic rants in defense of Bianca. You're either her or her paid agent. Come with correct demeanor before I will deign to acknowledge you again. wink

Kiosk1 and Foxxybrown sound alike too.

kiosk1:

Don't mind this ignoramus( isalegan2 )with his defective brain . When his own papa dies, we pray his mother will also be accused of having suspicious conduct.
Bianca is head and shoulders above this ret@rd Old Buffon son of Ojukwu. Miles ahead!

Foxxybrown:

Note that every husband that dies in IGBOLAND has been murdered by his wife, so this is not news, Giles14.

Even your own dad, when he dies will be said to have been murdered by your mum, cret1n.

Foxxybrown:

Well said, Bianca and don't mind these foolish idiots.
Re: "Peter Obi Betrayed Ojukwu" - Bianca Ojukwu by Champele(m): 3:47pm On Nov 16, 2017
This woman knows nothing about politics and is talking nonsense about the best Governor Southeast ever have, Mr Peter Obi. This politicians will continue using Ojukwus name until they milk Anambra dry. Ndiara!

1 Like

Re: "Peter Obi Betrayed Ojukwu" - Bianca Ojukwu by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:56pm On Nov 16, 2017
bigpicture001:
..am genuinely sorry for ma use of harsh words on you...but come to think of it...a governor that is performing should be praised for his works..because even if he doesn't work..nothing will happen..and believe me,a working governor affects lives and government should be responsible for making institutions work..not the people.but the people can pressure them for better working institutions

Have heard you bro, I pray that my brothers n sisters make the right choice this time around.
Re: "Peter Obi Betrayed Ojukwu" - Bianca Ojukwu by sandali: 4:07pm On Nov 16, 2017
PANDA2:

Peter Obi will be facing the sad reality that he is becoming inconsequential in Anambra State politics after this election. He has no shame, and no conscience to be campaigning against the party that made him everything he is today.

Right on point!
Re: "Peter Obi Betrayed Ojukwu" - Bianca Ojukwu by Foxxybrown: 4:13pm On Nov 16, 2017
isalegan2:

You registered on Nairaland 4 years ago, now with a total of 51 posts - at least half of which are psychotic rants in defense of Bianca. You're either her or her paid agent. Come with correct demeanor before I will deign to acknowledge you again. wink

@ Isalegun2
I wish... Raving lunatic. Illiterate. Come with correct grammar first.

Re: "Peter Obi Betrayed Ojukwu" - Bianca Ojukwu by Halo22: 5:23pm On Nov 16, 2017
If ojukwu's first son could betray his father, how much more Obi.....Abeg free Okwute ndi Igbo, that z the game for u.
Re: "Peter Obi Betrayed Ojukwu" - Bianca Ojukwu by abclassic15(m): 6:37pm On Nov 16, 2017
giles14:
true obi betrayed ojukwu but you murdered ojukwu

oga must u quote d whole story b4 u comment

nawa oo
Re: "Peter Obi Betrayed Ojukwu" - Bianca Ojukwu by teddy001: 8:29pm On Nov 16, 2017
abclassic15:

oga must u quote d whole story b4 u comment

nawa oo

He has too much time, sha.
Re: "Peter Obi Betrayed Ojukwu" - Bianca Ojukwu by phenol33(m): 5:06pm On Nov 17, 2017
mana123:

Why so ignorant? If you get better sense you go know Bianca never left APGA to take up Ambassador job. She is staunch APGA from time and not like the flat head flat slob that is Ojukwu son who just decamp to PDP.
why being so smart?! so u er the only person that those not know that ur bianca was Nigerian ambassador to Spain during badluck Jonathan?
Re: "Peter Obi Betrayed Ojukwu" - Bianca Ojukwu by moupe: 5:19pm On Nov 17, 2017
TRUE, SHE WAS AMBASSADOR TO SPAIN BUT SHE NEVER LEFT APGA WHERE SHE HAVE A HIGH RANK IN THE PARTY. IN CIVILISED COUNTRIES YOU CAN SERVE YOUR COUNTRY EVEN IF BELONG TO A DIFFERENT PARTY OR OPPOSITION PARTY

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari’s Impeachment: More PDP Reps Tackle House Leadership Over Sanction Threat / Your Favourite Nelson Mandela Quote / We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.