Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,984 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Nnamdi Azikiwe's 113th Posthumous Birthday Is Today! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Azikiwe's 113th Posthumous Birthday Is Today! (6779 Views)

Moshood Abiola's 83rd Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Umaru Musa Yar'adua's 69th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Dennis Osadebay's 109th Posthumous Birthday Is Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe's 113th Posthumous Birthday Is Today! by dignity33: 8:57am On Nov 16, 2017
Great people born November.
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe's 113th Posthumous Birthday Is Today! by unohbethel(m): 9:01am On Nov 16, 2017
Joephat:
shocked

Nnamdi is one of those useless Igbo leaders that had kept us together with Animals from Fulani. He was busy chasing Nigerians unity bvz he already had a stake in Nigerian polity and so decided to sell his Igbo brothers to his Fulani lords.

Go to his houses in Nsukka and see how useless those places are now, he didn't even bring up his children very well. After all the money his legacy becomes useless.

I am happy you died before I grew up.

Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe's 113th Posthumous Birthday Is Today! by Leez(m): 9:10am On Nov 16, 2017
Joephat:
shocked

Nnamdi is one of those useless Igbo leaders that had kept us together with Animals from Fulani. He was busy chasing Nigerians unity bvz he already had a stake in Nigerian polity and so decided to sell his Igbo brothers to his Fulani lords.

Go to his houses in Nsukka and see how useless those places are now, he didn't even bring up his children very well. After all the money his legacy becomes useless.

I am happy you died before I grew up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe's 113th Posthumous Birthday Is Today! by 989900: 9:27am On Nov 16, 2017
Joephat:
shocked

[s]Nnamdi is one of those useless Igbo leaders that had kept us together with Animals from Fulani. He was busy chasing Nigerians unity bvz he already had a stake in Nigerian polity and so decided to sell his Igbo brothers to his Fulani lords.

I am happy you died before I grew up[/s].

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe's 113th Posthumous Birthday Is Today! by perlemo(m): 10:20am On Nov 16, 2017
Jah less the dead !
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe's 113th Posthumous Birthday Is Today! by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 16, 2017
Show the light and the people will find the way-Zik
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe's 113th Posthumous Birthday Is Today! by juman(m): 10:59am On Nov 16, 2017
I wonder why they celebrate him.

He was a politically naive person.

Anyway yigboss of today are like him.
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe's 113th Posthumous Birthday Is Today! by Danladi7: 11:17am On Nov 16, 2017
The man who sold Aba made jews and IPOB terrorists
as slaves to Tafawa balewa.

Father of fraudulent one Nigeria and Aguyi ironsi
,father of fraudulent unitary government!

These are the two people IPOB terrorists should go
and exhume their body and re-kill instead of blaming
their problems on Afonjas.
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe's 113th Posthumous Birthday Is Today! by Truthisit: 11:44am On Nov 16, 2017
SONEKAN!
donshaddow:
Lalas post! Even if na 3 secs will make front page.
Anyway, their generations had the opportunity to make Nigeria greater, instead they all ruin it.
And are still ruining it.
SIR TAFAWA BALEWA
DR. NNAMDI AZIKIWE. ...
GENERAL YAKUBU GOWON.
GENERAL MURTALA MOHAMMED. ...
GENERAL OLUSEGUN OBANSANJO. ...
ALHAJI SHEHU SHAGARI. ...
GENERAL MUHAMMEDU BUHARI. ...
GENERAL IBRAHIM BADAMASI BABANGIDA. ...
GENERAL SANI ABACHA.
GEN ABDULSALAM
PRES OBASANJO (REMIX)
PRES GOODLUCK JONATHAN
THEN FINALLY.....
PRES GEN MUHAMMEDU BUHARI. (greatest remix of them all. 2007, 2011, then 2015 e come blow)

soldier go, soldier come.
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe's 113th Posthumous Birthday Is Today! by hucienda: 2:12pm On Nov 16, 2017
Another legend, Dr Azikiwe.

Pan-Africanist per excellence.

Happy 113th.
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe's 113th Posthumous Birthday Is Today! by TheKingdom: 3:22pm On Nov 16, 2017
nairavsdollars:
This is one of the true Igbo leaders; nationalistic in outlook. Not cowards like Dim Ojukwu and Kanu who besause of their selfish agenda wasted the lives of their people. RIP Great Zik

The biggest Coward of them all was and is Zik. He was too coward enough to ask for concessions for his people from the ruthless Northerners, too coward enough to deal with Awolowo, too coward enough to fight for his people instead of the British imagination called Nigger Area, wanted to be the #1 Easterner, removing Ita from position, and frankly, Zik caused the war....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyetola Presents N119.5 Billion Budget For 2020 / South East Women Applaud Buhari, Umar Farouq Over Social Security Investments / Investment Inflow Into Nigeria, Others To Hit $75bn – Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.