Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) (42806 Views)

El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics / Placard Of Protesting Sacked Kaduna Teachers: "Exam Not True Test Of Knowledge" / 50% Kaduna Teachers Fail Primary 4 Exams, Governor El-Rufai Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) by PointZerom: 12:20pm On Nov 16, 2017
Nbote:
Each passing day makes it a lot harder to support these teachers. With all these English d "Symptoms of Victory" is far fetched

Victory has symptoms in Hausa.
Re: Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) by censeakay(m): 12:20pm On Nov 16, 2017
Yeeeeeeeh ha
Re: Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) by jerflakes(m): 12:20pm On Nov 16, 2017
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) by falcon01: 12:20pm On Nov 16, 2017
AryaSand:

Win which case? These ones can't go back to teaching o. They should just give them money and let them go.
did they finish university??
Re: Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 16, 2017
LAWYER&DECEIVING OF CLIENT...
Until we adopt UK Style where you can get ur lawyer into jail for misleading you like ibori did..
how can a lawyer be deceiving dis ppu abt winning dis case?
case wey BUBU don give judgement already and na elrufai dey do am?
unless no b rufai, awa former FCT minister.....

Re: Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 16, 2017
Ab0ki will always be an Ab0ki. Elrufai knows this, even Buhari knows, even the Aboki themselves know. I wonder what they are struggling for. God has blessed them with the ability and skill to rear cattle and farm not academic intelligence as it were. Isaac was a farmer, same with Abraham. Joseph was a Governor with intelligence, Daniel was an Academician. Moses was a religious leader. Let each one maximise his or her abilities to deliver value and the world will be a better place

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) by pilarnig(m): 12:23pm On Nov 16, 2017
Eleyi gidigan... This one is strong grin grin grin
Re: Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) by ashawopikin(m): 12:23pm On Nov 16, 2017
"There Is a symptoms of victory" na wa o

Re: Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) by HAH: 12:23pm On Nov 16, 2017
Mere propaganda by paid agents,
Only gullible ones will believe this crap,

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) by miqos02(m): 12:24pm On Nov 16, 2017
hmm
Re: Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) by Elnino4ladies: 12:25pm On Nov 16, 2017
Symptoms of victory indeed
Re: Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) by Jokkarm2: 12:25pm On Nov 16, 2017
Chai!!! Now i know why EL-Rufai sent all of you out from class just to curtail the degree of damage YOU HAVE CAUSED to the students. imagine how many of his or her colleagues got this . they will be praising him for this information not knowing that a lots of harm has been done to them further.
Re: Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) by cynhamscakes(f): 12:25pm On Nov 16, 2017
I don't know if i should laugh or cry.
Re: Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) by Hofbrauhaus(m): 12:26pm On Nov 16, 2017
This is a lie...Elrufia controls the media..He can do anything to win!!

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) by Jokkarm2: 12:27pm On Nov 16, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Symptoms of victory indeed
is it malaria symptom? hahahahaha
Re: Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) by rhames(m): 12:29pm On Nov 16, 2017
naptu2:
A popular Twitter user, Mallam Adamu Hayatu, claims that this is a broadcast by the spokesperson of the Kaduna branch of the Nigerian Union of Teachers (NUT).

https://mobile.twitter.com/AHayatu/status/931039246911188992

How can I support this illiterate?
Re: Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) by Brugo(m): 12:29pm On Nov 16, 2017
It is tempting to believe but still unsubstantiated considering the source.
Re: Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) by censeakay(m): 12:29pm On Nov 16, 2017
Yeeeeh!!! and the Governor want to sack them they are complaining May God saves Nigerians future
Re: Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) by kingdenny(m): 12:29pm On Nov 16, 2017
I served in the north, the level of education there is below sea level. So am not surprised, these ones na to collect salary and nothing to give, the Latin adage says Nemo dat quod non habet " No one gives what he has not "

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) by Funkybabee(f): 12:29pm On Nov 16, 2017
I don't think is real, though no be by force to speak english..
Re: Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 16, 2017
Staged.Ell rufai is the master of media manipulation, you are are being played like violins
Re: Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) by joystickextend1(m): 12:31pm On Nov 16, 2017
These is seriously serious

Meanwhile guy's check out my profile for your extender products and other adult toys
Re: Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) by DonBobes(m): 12:31pm On Nov 16, 2017
Oh boy even wen i was in grade 6, my Turanshi wasn't dis bad.
Opening der as$es in public

Re: Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) by Kobicove(m): 12:32pm On Nov 16, 2017
falcon01:
if they cant speak they should hire an experienced person to keep typing sentences for them untill they win the case.

Good gracious!

It would be a disaster if they end up winning this case undecided
Re: Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) by 9jatatafo(m): 12:32pm On Nov 16, 2017
I don't believe this. No teacher with his/her brain working can write this bull crap. Don't believe everything you read
Re: Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) by Hofbrauhaus(m): 12:33pm On Nov 16, 2017
Lies from the pit of hell....
Re: Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) by Josmila(m): 12:34pm On Nov 16, 2017
Nbote:
Each passing day makes it a lot harder to support these teachers. With all these English d "Symptoms of Victory" is far fetched

The mere fact that you even think of supporting them is worrisome. Those guys don't deserve to go near a kindergarten classroom talk more of a nursery school. The rot in the educational system begins with these guys and they keep passing it from one generation to another.

They deserve to be flushed from the system immediately!

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) by Uyi168: 12:36pm On Nov 16, 2017
with jamb cutoff mark of 110,what were u expecting?
Re: Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) by Josmila(m): 12:37pm On Nov 16, 2017
Brugo:
It is tempting to believe but still unsubstantiated considering the source.

If you saw the answer scripts from the test that got posted online, you'll have no hard time believing this blunder on whatsapp

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) by thunderbabs: 12:39pm On Nov 16, 2017
Finally, el-rufai is exonerated....Allahu, public relations officer....i can bet it on bet9ja dt dt officer failed the exam too
Re: Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) by timota(m): 12:42pm On Nov 16, 2017
Nbote:
el rufai can manipulate anything to support the retrenchment ,give buhari that exams , if he score up to 50% then the teachers should be sacked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

OAU Vs UI, Which Is The Best? / Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory / No Be My Nature To Dey Brag - Success Says In New Viral Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.