Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,525 members, 7,823,284 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Pls Help Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help Me (1671 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me by Becky15(f): 12:23pm On Mar 23, 2010
This is a man I have be dating over 8years now and the family want me before but now the family sand no and i m about to settle down with he this year and the man have totally change his mind not to do anymore. please want can I do at age of 26?
Re: Pls Help Me by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 23, 2010
Your 26 not 80 hun so still have time. How did you allow a guy date you for 8years without a ring in sight girl? sad sad sad
Re: Pls Help Me by Nautillus(m): 12:29pm On Mar 23, 2010
Sorry about the time wasted. . .Move on with your life.
Re: Pls Help Me by tayoast(m): 12:48pm On Mar 23, 2010
8yrs with lots of sexxx.
u were just too slack & ddidnt read between d lines.

u're 26 & its not too late. u'll find a partner soon.

*that was painful*
Re: Pls Help Me by r231(m): 12:53pm On Mar 23, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Your 26 not 80 hun so still have time. How did you allow a guy date you for 8years without a ring in sight girl? sad sad sad

good point
Re: Pls Help Me by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 23, 2010
tayo_ast:

8yrs with lots of sexxx.

Which they both enjoyed.
u were just too slack & ddidnt read between d lines.

How was she to know?

u're 26 & its not too late. u'll find a partner soon.

How soon?

*that was painful*
Re: Pls Help Me by tayoast(m): 1:03pm On Mar 23, 2010
yorke:

How soon??

in d nearest future soon.
Re: Pls Help Me by Areaboy2(m): 1:37pm On Mar 23, 2010
Becky_15:

This is a man I have be dating over 8years now and the family want me before but now the family sand no and i m about to settle down with he this year and the man have totally change his mind not to do anymore. please want can I do at age of 26?

hahahahahahaha grin do wat?, wat is he doing??

tell him i said he must do oh.!!!! tongue
Re: Pls Help Me by jaybee3(m): 1:45pm On Mar 23, 2010
what help do you need?
he doesn't want you anymore and u r coming here asking for help. Do you want us to beg him for you or better still give you a love potion to give him so he can start loving u again?
look at it this way, 8 wasted years is way better than unhappy eternal marriage.
Re: Pls Help Me by daduke2k(m): 1:52pm On Mar 23, 2010
Gbam, 2 harsh though.
Re: Pls Help Me by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 23, 2010
is it my imagination or there is a lot of "8yrs" relationships lately on NL?!
Re: Pls Help Me by igbele(f): 2:32pm On Mar 23, 2010
"Relationships! the longer it goes, the weaker it will becomes"too bad! 8yrs? i truely feel for you. I was once victimized by love. try ur best and make him undstand that u guys have come along way. dumping u now is not ideal. if he refuses, make up ur mind and be strong though not easy. if he is urs, he will surely come bak to you but if not,there are guys out there looking for someone like. dont let his feelings to overwelmed ur spirit. this is wat guyz do but they alwaz complain of girls. When they want 2 hurt u they do without minding how u feel. if he luvs u,the parents hav nothing to say. if i were u, quit now that the ovation is loudest.
Re: Pls Help Me by adaphik(f): 3:39pm On Mar 23, 2010
The fastest way to forget him is make friends with as many guys as possible, i mean keep urself very very busy. U'd forget him with time. Not easy though, but u can. '8yrs, what a mistake.
Re: Pls Help Me by justwise(m): 3:42pm On Mar 23, 2010
Becky_15:

8yrs? Not married? you must be having a nightmare. I can't date anyone for 2yrs without marriage on the table
Re: Pls Help Me by kpolli(m): 3:48pm On Mar 23, 2010
r u not the becky that vgc guy was looking for?
already planning marriage?
Re: Pls Help Me by waleski(m): 9:50pm On Mar 23, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

is it my imagination or there is a lot of "8yrs" relationships lately on NL?!
Also had dat tot in my mind
Re: Pls Help Me by AqRiUsAge(f): 9:55pm On Mar 23, 2010
kpolli:

r u not the becky that vgc guy was looking for?
already planning marriage?
I know!

People must have lots of patience (or be crazy) to "date" for that long!

8 years?!
geeexoz!
8 years doing what?
Since you were 18?!

Holy mackrel!
Re: Pls Help Me by Dyt(f): 9:59pm On Mar 23, 2010
Dat guy wicked o,after e don almost destroy d jungle,tis beta now dan later,start having fun 4rm 2nyt
Re: Pls Help Me by waleski(m): 10:01pm On Mar 23, 2010
wat an unimaginable waste of my teenage yrs dating a person since 18 i must be raving mad dat gurl wil die if i dnt marry her
Re: Pls Help Me by AqRiUsAge(f): 10:07pm On Mar 23, 2010
Poster,
How come your signature says ten years?  undecided

I hope thats a typo (for your sake)  embarassed
Re: Pls Help Me by Raymonbell(m): 10:19pm On Mar 23, 2010
What a rush embarassed you sold your self out because he has already browse your www. Many time without number.now you are like shit to him let me give you the best advice move on and forget that play boy because he has found a new love that is worth dying for.for his family is not thier fault because the new girl is buying bornvita for them.
Re: Pls Help Me by busybody20: 10:59pm On Mar 23, 2010
8 or 10 years? Your signature says 10 yrs undecided That means you started dating him when you were 16years? shocked shocked

I NEED A HELP FOR MY B/F FAMILY, THIS A MAN I AV BE DATING 10 YEARS NOW

Pls move on with your life, you still have enough time to get someone that really loves you! 10 years is alot of time for courtship!
All the best
Re: Pls Help Me by 190: 2:15am On Mar 24, 2010
there are alot of 12yrs old boy's here in the house like scooby1 willing and ever ready 2 settle down wif u postr

just make the move! wink wink
Re: Pls Help Me by madlady(f): 2:18am On Mar 24, 2010
190:

there are alot of 12yrs old boy's here in the house like scooby1 willing and ever ready 2 settle down wif u postr

just make the move! wink wink

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed
Re: Pls Help Me by 190: 2:24am On Mar 24, 2010
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Pls Help Me by guente02(m): 2:27am On Mar 24, 2010
I knw it wont b easy but just go bck to ur bible coz God cn do it again. But dis tyme dnt let it to b dat lng {2 days would b k}. U grab shea?. Good luck and tel us wen d going gets good oh.
Re: Pls Help Me by UcLloyd1(m): 2:32am On Mar 24, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

bia this girl, if u are looking for a place to pratice ur never achieved dream, 'a shrink', NL is ruled out, get an office, 8yrs n no ring, so, should she go n force a ring 4rm the guy, be reasonable here, marriage is more complex than u think o, u never rush into it
Re: Pls Help Me by Nobody: 2:34am On Mar 24, 2010
I see someone woke on the wrong side today. I think its best to just ignore my posts from now on thank you.
Re: Pls Help Me by 190: 2:35am On Mar 24, 2010
Uc.Lloyd:

bia this girl, if u are looking for a place to pratice your never achieved dream, 'a shrink', NL is ruled out, get an office, 8yrs n no ring, so, should she go n force a ring 4rm the guy, be reasonable here, marriage is more complex than u think o, u never rush into it
gbam, chop knockle!!

Ebonyeyes:

I see someone woke on the wrong side today. I think its best to just ignore my posts from now on thank you.
pls go ooh!!
Re: Pls Help Me by UcLloyd1(m): 3:07am On Mar 24, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

awww, did i hit a nerve, so sorry, my bad, i need u, lets be friends, i drop my 'akpo' sword, deal
Re: Pls Help Me by JIjaya: 5:39pm On Apr 15, 2010
My own advice 4 u is to excercise patience and indulge in extreme prayer cos god is there to answer our call at any moment
Re: Pls Help Me by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 15, 2010
at an average of twice a week multiplied by 4 weeks a month multiplied by 12 months a year multiplied by 8 years = 764 rounds of nacking d kitten.chei !! na wa ooo.that place don scatter finish.abeg carry the "thing" go give am back.na who u want make e dey drive ur 4th hand tokunbo engine.eleru gberue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out This transgendered : And Make Your Opinion On This: Cant It Be True / My Church Members Ruined My Relationship / Is Living At Home With Parents Such A Turn Off For Dating Someone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.