Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Bukola Saraki Shuns Ali Ndume As He Returns To Senate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Shuns Ali Ndume As He Returns To Senate (34195 Views)

Amosun, Shettima Hatching Plans To Install Ali Ndume As Next Senate President / Saraki Shuns Handshake With IGP Idris At Armed Forces Event / Fayose Mobbed By Supporters As He Returns To Ekiti State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki Shuns Ali Ndume As He Returns To Senate by Einl(m): 2:52pm On Nov 16, 2017
Goats. All of them.
Goats.
Re: Bukola Saraki Shuns Ali Ndume As He Returns To Senate by deolu2000(m): 2:54pm On Nov 16, 2017
So when will Hon. Jubirin return to the house of representative?
Re: Bukola Saraki Shuns Ali Ndume As He Returns To Senate by ozking: 2:57pm On Nov 16, 2017
Ok
Re: Bukola Saraki Shuns Ali Ndume As He Returns To Senate by Meritocracy: 2:57pm On Nov 16, 2017
They are all senators representing there respective constituency. Saraki should pocket his arrogance. He has no right to suspend any senator without the approval from his constituency, that means Ndume constituency has no senator, the highest he can do is to remove him ir suspend him as committee chairman not has a senator.
Re: Bukola Saraki Shuns Ali Ndume As He Returns To Senate by lazygal: 3:04pm On Nov 16, 2017
deolu2000:
So when will Hon. Jubirin return to the house of representative?

No be 18 months they give the boy ? I'm just dey waste money dey use sans up and down .. Nigeria legal system is slow especially for those who have no strong influence by the time he realises ,he would have served his suspebsion to fullest.

Its not as if he is innocent himself .there is no honor amongst thieves
Re: Bukola Saraki Shuns Ali Ndume As He Returns To Senate by IYANGBALI: 3:06pm On Nov 16, 2017
It is war without end
Re: Bukola Saraki Shuns Ali Ndume As He Returns To Senate by Reference(m): 3:10pm On Nov 16, 2017
translux:
Interesting...
LIST OF MINIMUM WAGES BY COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD.
1. Nigeria - $38 (N18,000).
2. Algeria - $175 (N83,000).
3. Belgium - $1,738 (N810,000).
4. Cameroun - 36, 270CFA ($75) N38,000.
5. Chad - $120 (N60,000).
6. Denmark - $1,820 (N900,000).
7. Libya - $430 (N190,000).
8. Japan - $1000 (N450,000).
9. Cote D'ivoire -36,607CFA $72.
10. New Zealand -$3,187 (N1.4m).
11. Luxemburg - $2,500 (N1.1m).
12. Spain - $760. (N300,000).
13. Switzerland - $5,620 - N2.5m.
14. USA - $11 per hour.
Ironically, Nigeria politicians earn the highest salaries the whole world. In Luxemburg where minimum wage is $2,500, their lawmakers are paid $7,400. In Libya where minimum wage is $430, law-makers earn $3000. In Nigeria where minimum wage is $38 (N18,000), law-makers earn $65,000 (N29m).
How long will this continue

Don't stop sharing till it reaches our politicians maybe that will change something. This country must change for real! Share!!!

Then you will leave here and marry 3 wives and sire 16 children... then when we say restructure you will run to the politicians for cover.
Re: Bukola Saraki Shuns Ali Ndume As He Returns To Senate by AishaBuhari: 3:17pm On Nov 16, 2017
translux:
Interesting...
LIST OF MINIMUM WAGES BY COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD.
1. Nigeria - $38 (N18,000).
2. Algeria - $175 (N83,000).
3. Belgium - $1,738 (N810,000).
4. Cameroun - 36, 270CFA ($75) N38,000.
5. Chad - $120 (N60,000).
6. Denmark - $1,820 (N900,000).
7. Libya - $430 (N190,000).
8. Japan - $1000 (N450,000).
9. Cote D'ivoire -36,607CFA $72.
10. New Zealand -$3,187 (N1.4m).
11. Luxemburg - $2,500 (N1.1m).
12. Spain - $760. (N300,000).
13. Switzerland - $5,620 - N2.5m.
14. USA - $11 per hour.
Ironically, Nigeria politicians earn the highest salaries the whole world. In Luxemburg where minimum wage is $2,500, their lawmakers are paid $7,400. In Libya where minimum wage is $430, law-makers earn $3000. In Nigeria where minimum wage is $38 (N18,000), law-makers earn $65,000 (N29m).
How long will this continue

Don't stop sharing till it reaches our politicians maybe that will change something. This country must change for real! Share!!!
And Labour ain't deliberating on the increase of minimum wage
Re: Bukola Saraki Shuns Ali Ndume As He Returns To Senate by AishaBuhari: 3:18pm On Nov 16, 2017
Reference:

Then you will leave here and marry 3 wives and sire 16 children... then when we say restructure you will run to the politicians for cover.
Restructuring is only for the sane mind, not for Nigerians!

Nigerians are fantastically insane!
Re: Bukola Saraki Shuns Ali Ndume As He Returns To Senate by iamdannyfc(m): 3:33pm On Nov 16, 2017
Na by force ?

Wetin even consign me self, me wey wan write exam(waec,neco,jamb) come dey do amebo instead make i dey Onlysage Community with serious students to dey do Question&Answer(Study)...
Lemme come and be goin
Re: Bukola Saraki Shuns Ali Ndume As He Returns To Senate by Bimpe29: 4:37pm On Nov 16, 2017
Spot on Angelb4, but Bukola Saraki doesn't let go easily.

Angelb4:
In politics, there is neither permanent friend nor permanent enemy. They will be alright. Are they not in thesame party?
Re: Bukola Saraki Shuns Ali Ndume As He Returns To Senate by drmingler(m): 5:38pm On Nov 16, 2017
Anybody with already verified cash network CPA account for sale kindly contact me on 2347062235480 on whatsapp
Re: Bukola Saraki Shuns Ali Ndume As He Returns To Senate by Rilwayne001: 8:32pm On Nov 16, 2017
lazygal:

Hello, I got a month ban on education section and so I can't post any update so far concerning the certificate of my brother that was stolen. I just got a call from him now that the thief had been caught and that they've gotten back the certificate.

Cc: tintingz and friendng.
Re: Bukola Saraki Shuns Ali Ndume As He Returns To Senate by tintingz(m): 8:38pm On Nov 16, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Hello, I got a month ban on education section and so I can't post any update so far concerning the certificate of my brother that was stolen. I just got a call from him now that the thief had been caught and that they've gotten back the certificate.

Thank goodness, Should I help you post this in that thread?
Re: Bukola Saraki Shuns Ali Ndume As He Returns To Senate by Rilwayne001: 8:57pm On Nov 16, 2017
tintingz:
Thank goodness, Should I help you post this in that thread?

Yes please. Thanks.
Re: Bukola Saraki Shuns Ali Ndume As He Returns To Senate by dollytino4real(f): 9:56pm On Nov 16, 2017
his is not the lier?
Re: Bukola Saraki Shuns Ali Ndume As He Returns To Senate by lazygal: 10:24pm On Nov 16, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Allah Akbar! Alhamdulillah rabil alamin..am sooo happy for him ,really so happy. Am sure he is ao happy him self.tell him to fast and do sadaqah to thank Allah ooo

This is really a blessing and u know this kind turnout is not normal abi? Some never find their stolen goods but for the thief to even be caught ..kai ...alhamdulillah!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Shuns Ali Ndume As He Returns To Senate by tintingz(m): 10:44pm On Nov 16, 2017
lazygal:

Allah Akbar! Alhamdulillah rabil alamin..am sooo happy for him ,really so happy. Am sure he is ao happy him self.tell him to fast and do sadaqah to thank Allah ooo

This is really a blessing and u know this kind turnout is not normal abi? Some never find their stolen goods but for the thief to even be caught ..kai ...alhamdulillah!
It's coincidence and hard work mam and he's lucky to get it back. smiley
Re: Bukola Saraki Shuns Ali Ndume As He Returns To Senate by lazygal: 10:48pm On Nov 16, 2017
tintingz:
It's coincidence and hard work mam and he's lucky to get it back. smiley

Its nt coincidence ..its Allah ...clearly his prayers were answers .alhamdulillah. There is no such thing as coincidence every thing is predestined and only prayer can change them ...
Re: Bukola Saraki Shuns Ali Ndume As He Returns To Senate by tintingz(m): 10:51pm On Nov 16, 2017
lazygal:

Its nt coincidence ..its Allah ...clearly his prayers were answers .alhamdulillah. There is no such thing as coincidence every thing is predestined and only prayer can change them ...
I don't pray and I get some of my things back, how about that?
Re: Bukola Saraki Shuns Ali Ndume As He Returns To Senate by deolu2000(m): 10:51pm On Nov 16, 2017
lazygal:

No be 18 months they give the boy ? I'm just dey waste money dey use sans up and down .. Nigeria legal system is slow especially for those who have no strong influence by the time he realises ,he would have served his suspebsion to fullest.

18 whole months, all because he blew whistle. na real wawu. corruption ti take over.
Re: Bukola Saraki Shuns Ali Ndume As He Returns To Senate by lazygal: 11:04pm On Nov 16, 2017
tintingz:
I don't pray and I get some of my things back, how about that?

You are still a creation of God aren't you ? In the sight of God you can't be on the same level as one who worships him .....don't fool your self Darling ,his silence is not that you are free from his wrath be careful of what is coming to you and repent
Are you a Muslim or xtian ?
Re: Bukola Saraki Shuns Ali Ndume As He Returns To Senate by tintingz(m): 11:08pm On Nov 16, 2017
lazygal:

You are still a creation of God aren't you ? In the sight of God you can't be on the same level as one who worships him .....don't fool your self Darling ,his silence is not that you are free from his wrath be careful of what is coming to you and repent
Those that worship Allah are also unfortunate, they don't get what they cherished back, is Allah a partial God?

Those that worship Obatala get their things back, is Obatala the greatest God?

And what if you're wrong and find yourself in Christian hell?

Are you a Muslim or xtian ?
Non, I'm a skeptic.
Re: Bukola Saraki Shuns Ali Ndume As He Returns To Senate by lazygal: 11:12pm On Nov 16, 2017
tintingz:
Those that worship Allah are also unfortunate, they don't get what they cherished back, is Allah a partial God?

Those that worship Obatala get their things back, is Obatala the greatest God?

And what if you're wrong and find yourself in Christian hell?

Non, I'm a skeptic.

Hmnn you seem to be active on Muslim section .why are you sceptic if I may ask ?
Re: Bukola Saraki Shuns Ali Ndume As He Returns To Senate by tintingz(m): 11:40pm On Nov 16, 2017
lazygal:

Hmnn you seem to be active on Muslim section .why are you sceptic if I may ask ?
I was once a Muslim, telling my story is a long one.
Re: Bukola Saraki Shuns Ali Ndume As He Returns To Senate by lazygal: 12:33am On Nov 17, 2017
tintingz:
I was once a Muslim, telling my story is a long one.

I have the patience ..I really would live to know why..u feel God failed u when u needed him the mist or u were not seeing the impact in your life?
Re: Bukola Saraki Shuns Ali Ndume As He Returns To Senate by tintingz(m): 12:46am On Nov 17, 2017
lazygal:

I have the patience ..I really would live to know why..u feel God failed u when u needed him the mist or u were not seeing the impact in your life?
Let me just give some point for my reason.

# I discovered the divine book is full of myths, folklore of the ancients.

# Women are degraded

# Muslim God is an Arabia deity who's hungry for power and threaten people with hell

# Religion is full of irrationality

# Science is against the stories in the divine book.

# No evidence for a personal God yet and there are over thousand Gods out there.

# I'm not completely moral sticking to a particular religious law and I feel caged

# It makes people hallucinate and do silly stuff.

* These are the few keypoint reason I left my faith.
Re: Bukola Saraki Shuns Ali Ndume As He Returns To Senate by annabana234: 10:06am On Nov 17, 2017
What Saraki did to Ndume after resuming from suspension watch the video here:
http://ow.ly/467F30gDD14

(1) (2) (Reply)

Northern Youths Burn Brooms, Banish APC From Region (Video) / Niger State: Blasphemy About Prophet Muhammed Sparks Violence / Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai, Leads Soldiers For Early Morning Exercise (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.