Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,222 members, 7,836,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Saraki Shuns Handshake With IGP Idris At Armed Forces Event - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Shuns Handshake With IGP Idris At Armed Forces Event (2773 Views)

Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video / Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ / Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki Shuns Handshake With IGP Idris At Armed Forces Event by ijustdey: 4:05pm On Jan 15, 2019
By Emmanuel Onani, Abuja

A drama ensued earlier today at the Armed Forces Remembrance Day Ceremony in Abuja, as the Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki, refused to acknowledge salute from the 19th Indigenous Inspector General of Police, Mr. Ibrahim Idris.

Shortly after Saraki, who arrived in company if the Speaker, House of Representatives, Rt. Him. Yakubu Dogara, took the General Salute at about 10:43am, he walked pass Idris without a handshake, to the surprise of many present, who discussed the development in hushed tines.

The arrival of Saraki, and Dogara was preceded by that of the Chief Justice of Nigeria (CJN), Justice Walter Onnoghen, who looked calm and unruffled, in the face of attempts to arraign him over alleged non-decoaration of assets.

Meanwhile, President Muhammadu Buhari, who is the Reviewing Officer, was led into the National Arcade – venue of the solemn occasion – by the Pipers.

The President, who rode in a Limousine, immediately inspected the Guard of Honour.

The President and other dignitaries were then led in a slow March to the Cenotaph, where wreaths will be laid in honour of the fallen heroes.

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/2019/01/just-in-saraki-shuns-handshake-with-igp-idris-at-armed-forces-event/

Lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Saraki Shuns Handshake With IGP Idris At Armed Forces Event by TimFisher2: 4:06pm On Jan 15, 2019
undecided

Good!

Shun the evil murderous hand

1 Like

Re: Saraki Shuns Handshake With IGP Idris At Armed Forces Event by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 15, 2019
Saraki just shunned the gate of failure, depression, retrogression, sickness, death, violence, and any other disease a zombie is liable to contact

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Shuns Handshake With IGP Idris At Armed Forces Event by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 15, 2019
Now that idris has resign what will be the fate of Dino melaye?
Re: Saraki Shuns Handshake With IGP Idris At Armed Forces Event by AroleOduduwa(m): 4:15pm On Jan 15, 2019
I like people like saraki, people who doesn’t pretend.

10 Likes

Re: Saraki Shuns Handshake With IGP Idris At Armed Forces Event by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 15, 2019
Now that idris has resign what will be the fate of Dino melaye?Will the new ig of police carry-on with his footsteps by doing buhari jubril bidding?
Re: Saraki Shuns Handshake With IGP Idris At Armed Forces Event by dunkem21(m): 4:27pm On Jan 15, 2019
AroleOduduwa:
I like people like saraki, people who doesn’t pretend.

You can't be tormenting me and still be dinning with me..

Saraki is not Ambode.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Shuns Handshake With IGP Idris At Armed Forces Event by lalasticlala(m): 5:05pm On Jan 15, 2019
This is a picture from the celebration

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Saraki Shuns Handshake With IGP Idris At Armed Forces Event by IjebuWarrior: 5:42pm On Jan 15, 2019
lalasticlala:

grin

Our beloved Lala... the penalty for FAKE news is... angry

Re: Saraki Shuns Handshake With IGP Idris At Armed Forces Event by ChidiAlaigbo: 5:45pm On Jan 15, 2019
Fake rubbish news
Re: Saraki Shuns Handshake With IGP Idris At Armed Forces Event by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:52pm On Jan 15, 2019
lalasticlala:
That was very matured of him!!!

I wonder what the OP is getting at!

This has to do with his office and not personal matter!!!

I just hope the incoming IGP will be more professional in his dealings!

1 Like

Re: Saraki Shuns Handshake With IGP Idris At Armed Forces Event by Prakash247(m): 6:01pm On Jan 15, 2019
cucumbae:
Now that idris has resign what will be the fate of Dino melaye?
You are a 21st century illiterate...Resigned ko,substituted Ni..Mumu.
Re: Saraki Shuns Handshake With IGP Idris At Armed Forces Event by Saao(m): 6:19pm On Jan 15, 2019
lalasticlala:
it looked unofficial handshake.
Re: Saraki Shuns Handshake With IGP Idris At Armed Forces Event by Goke7: 6:21pm On Jan 15, 2019
Saraki is not a mature politician, did he not see PMB shaking hands with the CJN?
Re: Saraki Shuns Handshake With IGP Idris At Armed Forces Event by onubijoe(m): 6:27pm On Jan 15, 2019
Saraki thank God you run for your life .that man is something else oooooo
Re: Saraki Shuns Handshake With IGP Idris At Armed Forces Event by BuhariAdvocate: 6:35pm On Jan 15, 2019
Bursted
Re: Saraki Shuns Handshake With IGP Idris At Armed Forces Event by KingOfAllIgbos: 6:41pm On Jan 15, 2019
grin grin

Time to shut the thread.

I like how it's a MOD that ended the falsehood tongue

(1) (Reply)

I'm So So Proud Of The Yoruba Race By their Decision in this Election / AKWA Ibom Presidential Result Of 27 Lgas As Announced By INEC-DAYBREAK / BREAKING!!! Deputy Senate President: APC Replies Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.