Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register (122411 Views)

How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Make Free Mtn To Mtn Calls With This Code! / Codes For Tapping Calls With Your Phone From Another Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by crowned(m): 1:47pm On Mar 23, 2010
hi there, pls does anybody have info about using closed user groups.i really spend a lot of credit each month calling family and fiance and ive been trying to find a way around it. someone told me the networks offer closed user groups where people within the group/network have free calls to each other .so i was wondering if anyone had info about it and how to register. my preferred network is Mtn, starrcomms and possibly glo.thank u

1 Like

Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by aieromon(m): 5:29pm On Mar 23, 2010
Visafone is the cheapest CUG i know for now.Register each phone number with =N=1,000 and pay =N=800 per month on each registered phone.
Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by crowned(m): 7:15pm On Mar 23, 2010
Thanks .Do u have any info concerning mtn or starcomms.
Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by aieromon(m): 8:14pm On Mar 23, 2010
Sorry,i don't.
You could walk into the Starcomms customer center and request for the information or call 8041234.
Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by crowned(m): 7:36am On Mar 24, 2010
Thanks aieromon.Pls does any one have info on Mtn.

1 Like

Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by crowned(m): 7:37am On Mar 24, 2010
Thanks aieromon.Pls does any one have info on Mtn.
Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by arsenal4va(m): 6:58pm On Mar 24, 2010
Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 24, 2010
get in touch on 08053196271

Glo has a package for closed user group where you make calls and tex messages free of charge 24/7 with monthly rental of 500 naira(five hundred naira) within the user group. calls to other glo user outside the group is charged at 12naira/minute peak period and 10 naira/minute during weekends while calls to other network is 18 naira/minutes, and they are all charged per seconds.

The same reason led me to start asking questions and I have being using it to call my Mum, brothers and fiancee free of charge for close to 8 months now. all i need do is recharge with 500 naira every month.
Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by aieromon(m): 11:37pm On Mar 24, 2010
@netsurf
Thanks for the information.
Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by crowned(m): 10:04pm On Mar 25, 2010
@ netsurf.Thanks a lot.Expect my call this weekend.Does any also have any info on mtn.
Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by crowned(m): 10:04pm On Mar 25, 2010
@ netsurf.Thanks a lot.Expect my call this weekend.Does any also have any info on mtn.
Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by guseman(m): 10:27pm On Mar 25, 2010
@netsurf
Do u say 500 naira? What is d name of d package from which coy?
I am using glo CUG for like 5months now but d montly rental is 1,100 but u av 500 naira credit limit.
I use callredux line and calls btw cug n sms is free.

Let me know ur views

1 Like

Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by crowned(m): 1:17pm On Mar 27, 2010
Pls anyone has any info about Mtn.Do they also have a CUG & how reliable are they?
Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by temodent(m): 1:37pm On Mar 27, 2010
starcomms package has been on for more than two years now, all you need do is make sure you are on Per minutes billing, then call made to other starcomms line on weekends( saturday & sunaday from 6pm tilln 11.59pm) it's real
Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by gadjetvill: 9:54am On Mar 31, 2010
please who can tell me hw to go about it for visafone and mtn
Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by aieromon(m): 11:50am On Mar 31, 2010
@gadjetvill
Go to any Visafone shop.
You have to register a minimum of 10 lines and the monthly rental is =N=1,500
Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by gadjetvill: 4:57pm On Mar 31, 2010
tnks alot
Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by crowned(m): 3:21pm On Apr 10, 2010
any info on mtn ,glo will be deeply appreciated
Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by LibertyCASHPLUS: 4:21am On Apr 13, 2010
There is this guy that activated my line 4 mtn free call to any network but he charged me for it. 3k his # is 070-3539-3286 flash him & he'll call you back
Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by hayprof(m): 3:49pm On Apr 13, 2010
LibertyCASHPLUS:

There is this guy that activated my line 4 mtn free call to any network but he charged me for it. 3k his # is 070-3539-3286 flash him & he'll call you back

. .nd who do i tell him referred me ? grin
Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by puskin: 11:44pm On Apr 13, 2010
[quote from LibertyCASHPLUS]There is this guy that activated my line 4 mtn free call to any network but he charged me for it. 3k his # is 070-3539-3286 flash him & he'll call you back[quote][/quote]

mMm?? . . . . . dey don come again oh!!!!! RUN. . . RUN. . . . RUN

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by baccu(m): 7:56am On Apr 14, 2010
can it be true?
Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by LibertyCASHPLUS: 6:55am On Apr 16, 2010
Do u think i come to nairaland to lie?@puskin & baccu.
@hayprof tell him Daniel or LR guy
Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by Babskaso(m): 12:17pm On Apr 16, 2010
Why d person can't redus d amount?
Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by sunnylab85: 10:18pm On Jun 14, 2012
* Unlimited GLO to GLO FREE CALLS between GLO-CUG subscribers on GLO nationwide
24hours a day, 7days a week (Anytime, Everyday) with just #500 per month.
The Line is #2,000 only. With first month free..........!!!
If you want the number serially we can still provide

Sunday
Call 07055816171
Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by Teknireich(m): 9:48am On Sep 04, 2012
You dont need to look to far...with N3000 you can get connected with anyone you like on the GLO CUG user group marketed by Teknitel (Teknireich Systems Ltd). YOU CAN USE UR EXISTING GLO LINES. Monthly rental is N1000. Just call 08152708245 for more details.
Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by Teknireich(m): 9:52am On Sep 04, 2012
You will be able to make free calls to other users in ur GROUP and also calls within the GLO network will be 20k/s and to other networks 30k/s. Just call Kunle on 08152708245. Monthly rental is easily taken by GLo via recharge cards...no need to go to any bank to payin any amount.
Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by Teknireich(m): 8:27am On Oct 02, 2012
http://www.teknireich.com/productsservices/tekniscan-platform/cug-connex

Check it out.....Then review the FAQ's on thesame website.
Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by oghenetejire(m): 2:42pm On Feb 19, 2013
For MTN call this number 07062024547

*1000 monthky rent per line
7hours talk time for each line too

*They have another parkage for 1200 per line
Unlimited calls time/credit from 6am-9pm

*then another called CUG unlimited
1500 per line
50pple minimun
Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by biancablack(m): 10:45am On Feb 26, 2013
HAVE YOU HEARD OF TalkingMillionaires.Net? There is a new company in Nigeria now where you can subscribe to a C.U.G and also get paid motnhly commissions for people introduced into the network. They call it Talking millionaires Network. I was just told you can get a new AIRTEL, GLO OR ETISALAT LINE OR CONVERT YOUR EXISTING Airtel, Glo or Etisalat line to the network and get UNLIMITED CALLS for people on the netwrok as well as other benefits. In addition they PAY WEEKLY AND MONTHLY COMMISSIONS 7 Different ways for their subscribers. You can check it out at my link biancablack.TalkingMillionaires.Net.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by biancablack(m): 10:49am On Feb 26, 2013
Have you heard of TALKINGMILLIONAIRES.NET? It is a C.U.G network that not only gives you UNLIMITED CALLS on the GLO, AIRTEL OR ETISALAT Network while also paying you WEEKLY AND MONTHLY COMMISISONS in 7 Different ways for people you introdcued the ubsiness to. It is simply awesome. I just isgned up last week and it is awesome. You may want ot check it out at www.biancablack.talkingmillionaires.net. Or you can call me 07062390239 for explanations

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Code To Stop A Number Frm Calling You / >> Nokia 1280 Security Master Code - Help / MTN Already Tested 5G In Nigeria (Screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.