Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register (122129 Views)

How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Make Free Mtn To Mtn Calls With This Code! / Codes For Tapping Calls With Your Phone From Another Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by Onyenna(m): 11:44am On Mar 09, 2013
Interesting....
Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 15, 2013
biancablack: Have you heard of TALKINGMILLIONAIRES.NET? It is a C.U.G network that not only gives you UNLIMITED CALLS on the GLO, AIRTEL OR ETISALAT Network while also paying you WEEKLY AND MONTHLY COMMISISONS in 7 Different ways for people you introdcued the ubsiness to. It is simply awesome. I just isgned up last week and it is awesome. You may want ot check it out at www.biancablack.talkingmillionaires.net. Or you can call me 07062390239 for explanations

oghenetejire: For MTN call this number 07062024547

*1000 monthky rent per line
7hours talk time for each line too

*They have another parkage for 1200 per line
Unlimited calls time/credit from 6am-9pm

*then another called CUG unlimited
1500 per line
50pple minimun

All scam. Provide links and what are the package names?
Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 15, 2013
Etisalat and Glo have the best packages for CUG but Etisalat is easier to use since u can use your existing number and calls to others is 25k. Hit this link for Etisalat Easybusiness http://www.etisalat.com.ng/easybusiness/easybusiness.php
For glo business. Call 121 or visit any Glo outlet
Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by Nobody: 4:43am On Apr 22, 2013
I think the issue of CUG may now be dead as glo gbam gives you 5k/s to 5 family and friends. Except you make calls for more than 6 hours a month, glo gbam is the ultimate answer.

Note: Glo CUG for N1000 is unlimited for one month for CUG calls. I used it with my wife's line when she was in school and had an average of 30 minutes call a day.
Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by do4luv002: 7:10am On May 29, 2015
Please are these CUG plans still functioning and what are the costs attached
Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by adebayo3449(m): 1:42am On May 20, 2016
Any body to help
Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by hellboydgeek: 12:08pm On Jun 07, 2016
Add 09097434605 on whatsapp for details to own a group or join an existing one for free
Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by luluosas(m): 3:45pm On Aug 21, 2016
Are you still using this Glo CUG?
get in touch on 08053196271

Glo has a package for closed user group where you make calls and tex messages free of charge 24/7 with monthly rental of 500 naira(five hundred naira) within the user group. calls to other glo user outside the group is charged at 12naira/minute peak period and 10 naira/minute during weekends while calls to other network is 18 naira/minutes, and they are all charged per seconds.

The same reason led me to start asking questions and I have being using it to call my Mum, brothers and fiancee free of charge for close to 8 months now. all i need do is recharge with 500 naira every month.
Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 21, 2016
luluosas:
Are you still using this Glo CUG?
Etisalat CUG is more flexible. It also 500 for the compact plan and can be activated on any line.
The glo CUG used to be activated only on new lines though don't know whether it is still the same.
Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by luluosas(m): 10:58am On Aug 31, 2016
Okay. I just bought Airtel's polcom (700 monthly.)
EMMAACHILE:

Etisalat CUG is more flexible. It also 500 for the compact plan and can be activated on any line.
The glo CUG used to be activated only on new lines though don't know whether it is still the same.

1 Like

Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by Preffered: 12:06pm On Oct 17, 2016
Call or whats-app me on 08127590007 for a 700 naira unlimited talk time and Sms CUG per Month,
Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by adetop1988: 3:37pm On Oct 17, 2016
EMMAACHILE:

Pls how can I get the Etisalat cug, I need it
Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 17, 2016
adetop1988:

Pls how can I get the Etisalat cug, I need it

How to Get on Easy Business?

You can either join as a new subscriber by purchasing a minimum of 3 Easy Business lines or as an existing prepaid customer by migrating a minimum of 3 prepaid lines to the Easy Business product.

How Can Existing Prepaid Subscribers Migrate to Easy Business?

Migration to easy business is only from existing prepaid subscribers – Easy Cliq, Easy starter and SME prepaid to any of the variants and is via a migration code.

*246*4*1# to migrate to easybusiness premium costs N1000

*246*4*2# to migrate to easybusiness complete costs N1000

*246*4*3# to migrate to easybusiness compact cost N500

But you must first create a group.
Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 17, 2016
Types of Etisalat CUG easybusiness plan

There are three type of easybusiness plans:
Easybusiness Compact plan
Easybusiness Complete plan
Easybusiness Premium plan
Each of these has different benefits as outline below.

Easybusiness Compact Plan
This plan gives you 500 minutes free call time which are about 8 hours free, to talk for one month. If you only call for few minutes a day, then this plan is better for you. After you exhaust the 500 minutes for that month, you have to buy an additional bundle plan again.

To start using the compact plan, you should have 500 naira in your sim card and then dial this code: *246*4*3# to opt-in. The money will be deducted and the 500 minutes will be given to you.
When the bundle finishes and you want to buy additional bundle, you will dial this code: *304*3# Make sure you have another 500 naira before dialing the code for buying an additional bundle.

Easybusiness Complete Plan
This plan costs 1000 naira and will give you access to 500 minutes free talk time with 50 messages that you could sent to group members for free and also 100 mb to browse the internet.

To buy this bundle plan dial the code: *246*4*2# and 1000 naira will be deducted from your airtime. This plan is good for those who like to browse the internet and also call for free. If you want to buy an additional bundle after it finishes you should dial: *304*2# while making sure you have 1000 naira in your account.

Easybusiness Premium Plan
This is the best plan for making calls for free. You will have access to unlimited calls to any member of your group for free for a period of one month and also 100 free messages to group members but it does not come with any data. If you intend making calls for longer periods, this is the best plan for you. To buy this CUG package, dial *246*4*1# This will cost you 1000 naira. Though Etisalat promises unlimited calls, this plan may finish before the end of a month and you may have to buy an additional bundle; The plan allows you to talk for a very long time compared to other plans but it has fair usage policy. To buy an additional bundle you will dial *304*1#.

Please note that you can only buy an additional bundle when the current bundle finishes within the same month. What this means is that: if you have one week remaining and you buy an additional bundle, it means the new bundle will be terminated after one week even if you finish it or not.
Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by Preffered: 2:37pm On Nov 29, 2016
For all your CUG needs
With just N700 you can get connected and make unlimted calls send unlimited SMS with anyone you like on the POLCOM, JARACOM, SEMINER, CIVILCOM and other Close user group. YOU CAN USE UR EXISTING LINES. Monthly rental is N700 . Just call or chat 08127590007, for more details. you can also add your existing line to the CUG.

Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by ArcToyin(m): 10:45pm On Jun 29, 2017
EMMAACHILE:
I think the issue of CUG may now be dead as glo gbam gives you 5k/s to 5 family and friends. Except you make calls for more than 6 hours a month, glo gbam is the ultimate answer.

Note: Glo CUG for N1000 is unlimited for one month for CUG calls. I used it with my wife's line when she was in school and had an average of 30 minutes call a day.
Do you still use it?
Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by Nobody: 4:49am On Jun 30, 2017
ArcToyin:

Do you still use it?
I now use the Etisalat compact plan (costs 500) which gives 500 minutes to your cug lines
Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by ArcToyin(m): 11:03am On Jun 30, 2017
EMMAACHILE:

I now use the Etisalat compact plan (costs 500) which gives 500 minutes to your cug lines
Is that of glo no longer functioning?
Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 30, 2017
ArcToyin:

Is that of glo no longer functioning?
Yes still working though its 1000 for unlimited calls (technically 1000 minutes)
Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by ArcToyin(m): 8:53pm On Jun 30, 2017
EMMAACHILE:

Yes still working though its 1000 for unlimited calls (technically 1000 minutes)
Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by ArcToyin(m): 8:54pm On Jun 30, 2017
[quote author=EMMAACHILE post=57997259]
Yes still working though its 1000 for unlimited calls (technically 1000 minutes)[/quote
how can I subscribe?
Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 30, 2017
[quote author=ArcToyin post=57999035][/quote]
For Glo, you need to visit a Glo care centre
Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by Yhemit(m): 9:27pm On Sep 28, 2017
EMMAACHILE:

God bless you Bro.... am looking for the best one to be calling my GF alone for 30days . can you suggest for me sir.
Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 29, 2017
Yhemit:

God bless you Bro.... am looking for the best one to be calling my GF alone for 30days . can you suggest for me sir.
Glo CUG

1 Like

Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by bravesoul247(m): 7:30am On Sep 29, 2017
I've always thought of using the CUG line at elastic putting it as a second sim in my Tecno spark. Thanks for the info

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Code To Stop A Number Frm Calling You / >> Nokia 1280 Security Master Code - Help / MTN Already Tested 5G In Nigeria (Screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.