Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register (122373 Views)

How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Make Free Mtn To Mtn Calls With This Code! / Codes For Tapping Calls With Your Phone From Another Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by bravesoul247(m): 7:32am On Sep 29, 2017
get in touch on 08053196271

Glo has a package for closed user group where you make calls and tex messages free of charge 24/7 with monthly rental of 500 naira(five hundred naira) within the user group. calls to other glo user outside the group is charged at 12naira/minute peak period and 10 naira/minute during weekends while calls to other network is 18 naira/minutes, and they are all charged per seconds.

The same reason led me to start asking questions and I have being using it to call my Mum, brothers and fiancee free of charge for close to 8 months now. all i need do is recharge with 500 naira every month.
how do I get it?

1 Like

Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by Yhemit(m): 8:09am On Sep 29, 2017
EMMAACHILE:
Glo CUG
good morning sir, can you please help me with the way to go about it.
no explaining from glo on Google sir. maybe am getting two new sim, the amount and so
Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 29, 2017
Yhemit:

good morning sir, can you please help me with the way to go about it.

no explaining from glo on Google sir.
maybe am getting two new sim, the amount and so
Best bet is to check Glo customer care.

1 Like

Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by Kentrasso(f): 11:50am On Oct 22, 2017
Please how do I deactivate Glo cug pps. It deducts my money monthly and I'm not even using the line to call

1 Like

Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 22, 2017
Kentrasso:
Please how do I deactivate Glo cug pps. It deducts my money monthly and I'm not even using the line to call
Call Glo customer care
Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by kentochi(m): 9:47pm On Oct 22, 2017
EMMAACHILE:
Types of Etisalat CUG easybusiness plan

There are three type of easybusiness plans:
Easybusiness Compact plan
Easybusiness Complete plan
Easybusiness Premium plan
Each of these has different benefits as outline below.

Easybusiness Compact Plan
This plan gives you 500 minutes free call time which are about 8 hours free, to talk for one month. If you only call for few minutes a day, then this plan is better for you. After you exhaust the 500 minutes for that month, you have to buy an additional bundle plan again.

To start using the compact plan, you should have 500 naira in your sim card and then dial this code: *246*4*3# to opt-in. The money will be deducted and the 500 minutes will be given to you.
When the bundle finishes and you want to buy additional bundle, you will dial this code: *304*3# Make sure you have another 500 naira before dialing the code for buying an additional bundle.

Easybusiness Complete Plan
This plan costs 1000 naira and will give you access to 500 minutes free talk time with 50 messages that you could sent to group members for free and also 100 mb to browse the internet.

To buy this bundle plan dial the code: *246*4*2# and 1000 naira will be deducted from your airtime. This plan is good for those who like to browse the internet and also call for free. If you want to buy an additional bundle after it finishes you should dial: *304*2# while making sure you have 1000 naira in your account.

Easybusiness Premium Plan
This is the best plan for making calls for free. You will have access to unlimited calls to any member of your group for free for a period of one month and also 100 free messages to group members but it does not come with any data. If you intend making calls for longer periods, this is the best plan for you. To buy this CUG package, dial *246*4*1# This will cost you 1000 naira. Though Etisalat promises unlimited calls, this plan may finish before the end of a month and you may have to buy an additional bundle; The plan allows you to talk for a very long time compared to other plans but it has fair usage policy. To buy an additional bundle you will dial *304*1#.

Please note that you can only buy an additional bundle when the current bundle finishes within the same month. What this means is that: if you have one week remaining and you buy an additional bundle, it means the new bundle will be terminated after one week even if you finish it or not.
thanks for this bro

2 Likes

Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by gentlezypher: 5:04pm On Jan 04, 2019
EMMAACHILE:

Call Glo customer care
please if i get the glo cug line, can i call any cug subscriber irrespective of where the person is or wherever the person bought the sim, ie if i got mine in lagos,can i call someone who got his in Akure?
Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 04, 2019
gentlezypher:
please if i get the glo cug line, can i call any cug subscriber irrespective of where the person is or wherever the person bought the sim, ie if i got mine in lagos,can i call someone who got his in Akure?
Yes, you can call any line in your cug with your cug airtime.
Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by engrjosefz(m): 10:36am On Jan 05, 2019
To get a CUG line on Glo, simply walk into any glo outlet, request for the CUG lines.

I got my own CUG lines@1k each.

Recharge is N600 rental,
call is unlimited throughout the month. Both sim card must be recharged to make d calls.

To call other CUG numbers free, they must have active recharge too...

MTN has CUG LINE too, but I think it's only available to a large group such as company or organization with Many people. their monthly rental is N500, you can check MTN service center close to you.
Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by gentlezypher: 10:39am On Jan 07, 2019
EMMAACHILE:

Yes, you can call any line in your cug with your cug airtime.
meaning you cant call someone who is in another cug? My friend has one he bought in edo state via a church, if i buy mine here in akure can we communicate?
Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by gentlezypher: 10:44am On Jan 07, 2019
engrjosefz:
To get a CUG line on Glo, simply walk into any glo outlet, request for the CUG lines.

I got my own CUG lines@1k each.

Recharge is N600 rental,
call is unlimited throughout the month. Both sim card must be recharged to make d calls.

To call other CUG numbers free, they must have active recharge too...

MTN has CUG LINE too, but I think it's only available to a large group such as company or organization with Many people. their monthly rental is N500, you can check MTN service center close to you.
i went to glo outlet and they said if i buy the line,that i cant call my friend who bought his via a church in EDO, and that if i get the one with #600 rental,that i can only call people who also have #600 rental line, then if i opt for the #500 rental package,that i can only call within d state. . . . The whole thing got me confused thats why i am asking those with practical experience
Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by harday27: 11:23am On Jan 07, 2019
gentlezypher:
i went to glo outlet and they said if i buy the line,that i cant call my friend who bought his via a church in EDO, and that if i get the one with #600 rental,that i can only call people who also have #600 rental line, then if i opt for the #500 rental package,that i can only call within d state. . . . The whole thing got me confused thats why i am asking those with practical experience

I can help you with the GlO Cug sims, Irrespective of where you are, it's 1k to get it activated with the first month free, then 500naira monthly rental fee. It comes with free call within the group and 100sms to all glo numbers and 200mb free data.
Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by harday27: 11:27am On Jan 07, 2019
gentlezypher:

The scope is there are different cug groups or platforms and you both have to belong to the same platform before you can call each other for free, I have a working platform where we have thousands of people in there, I can get you and your friends and families into the platform, you have the opportunity to call each other and the remaining thousands of people in the platform for free.
Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 07, 2019
gentlezypher:
meaning you cant call someone who is in another cug? My friend has one he bought in edo state via a church, if i buy mine here in akure can we communicate?
You cant call someone who is not in your CUG. To call the guy in Edo or anywhere, you must be in the same CUG group. He can decide to add you to his group.
Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 07, 2019
gentlezypher:
Use Etisalat CUG. Just buy any etisalat line and use some ussd codes to activate the cug group. Ask your friend for his cug id. Use the id to join his group.
Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by gentlezypher: 11:56am On Jan 07, 2019
EMMAACHILE:

Use Etisalat CUG. Just buy any etisalat line and use some ussd codes to activate the cug group. Ask your friend for his cug id. Use the id to join his group.
yea, i came across etisalat cug bt it seems its #500 for 8hrs while glo is #500 for 16hrs
Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by gentlezypher: 11:58am On Jan 07, 2019
EMMAACHILE:

You cant call someone who is not in your CUG. To call the guy in Edo or anywhere, you must be in the same CUG group. He can decide to add you to his group.
whats the procedure to know the cug group, and how can one be added let me tell him to
Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by gentlezypher: 12:00pm On Jan 07, 2019
harday27:

I can help you with the GlO Cug sims, Irrespective of where you are, it's 1k to get it activated with the first month free, then 500naira monthly rental fee. It comes with free call within the group and 100sms to all glo numbers and 200mb free data.
where are you?

1 Like

Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 07, 2019
gentlezypher:
whats the procedure to know the cug group, and how can one be added let me tell him to

To check group id, sms
Query to 303

To join group, sms
join xxxx to 303. Where xxxx is group id

To activate 500 cug line, dial
*246*4*3#
Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by gentlezypher: 12:42pm On Jan 07, 2019
EMMAACHILE:

To check group id, sms Query to 303
To join group, sms join xxxx to 303. Where xxxx is group id
To activate 500 cug line, dial *246*4*3#
for glo right?
Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by harday27: 12:52pm On Jan 07, 2019
gentlezypher:
where are you?

Ogun State but it can be done without any physical appearance, you can use your existing glo line or if you want a new one
Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by gentlezypher: 12:57pm On Jan 07, 2019
harday27:

Ogun State but it can be done without any physical appearance, you can use your existing glo line or if you want a new one
whats the procedure
Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by dustmalik: 1:23pm On Jan 07, 2019
Is there a minimum number of lines that must form a cug group? If yes, please state minimum number of lines for each of the 4 gsm networks.
Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 07, 2019
gentlezypher:
for glo right?
Etisalat
Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 07, 2019
dustmalik:
Is there a minimum number of lines that must form a cug group? If yes, please state minimum number of lines for each of the 4 gsm networks.
Etisalat is 3 but works on 2 lines too.
Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by dustmalik: 8:27pm On Jan 07, 2019
EMMAACHILE:

Etisalat is 3 but works on 2 lines too.
Thanks. Please do you have full details on cost and minutes it comes with or is it unlimited minutes?
Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by harday27: 9:06pm On Jan 07, 2019
dustmalik:

For glo, no minimum, 2 can form
Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by harday27: 9:08pm On Jan 07, 2019
[quote author=gentlezypher post=74532319]whats the procedure[/quote

If you av an existing sim you want to use, it's possible and if you don't have, you can be given a new sim for it, you can send pm to link up
Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by dustmalik: 9:18pm On Jan 07, 2019
harday27:

For glo, no minimum, 2 can form
Thanks for the info
Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 07, 2019
dustmalik:

Thanks. Please do you have full details on cost and minutes it comes with or is it unlimited minutes?
500 naira for 500 minutes per line
Meaning you have 500 minutes to call your cug members while the other have his/her own too.
eg 2 lines A and B will have 500 minutes each after subscription to call each other but if for example, B doesnt renew the second month, B will not be able to call A while A will still be able to call B if only A resubscribes.

It should be noted that if you exhaust your cug airtime before expiry date, it can be topped up with an additional bundle with USSD *304*1#.
The topup bundle does not extend your expiry date. What this means is that: if you have one week remaining to expiry and you buy an additional bundle, the new bundle will be terminated after one week even if you finish it or not.
Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by dustmalik: 10:46pm On Jan 07, 2019
EMMAACHILE:

Meaning you have 500 minutes to call your cug members while the other have his/her own too.
eg 2 lines A and B will have 500 minutes each after subscription to call each other but if for example, B doesnt renew the second month, B will not be able to call A while A will still be able to call B if only A resubscribes.

It should be noted that if you exhaust your cug airtime before expiry date, it can be topped up with an additional bundle with USSD *304*1#.
The topup bundle does not extend your expiry date. What this means is that: if you have one week remaining to expiry and you buy an additional bundle, the new bundle will be terminated after one week even if you finish it or not.
Thanks for the detailed info, much appreciated.
Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by dustmalik: 11:07pm On Jan 09, 2019
EMMAACHILE:

Please how do I check my available CUG minutes?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Code To Stop A Number Frm Calling You / >> Nokia 1280 Security Master Code - Help / MTN Already Tested 5G In Nigeria (Screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.