Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,590 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register (122370 Views)

How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Make Free Mtn To Mtn Calls With This Code! / Codes For Tapping Calls With Your Phone From Another Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 09, 2019
dustmalik:

Please how do I check my available CUG minutes?
I dont think you can check it. You may have to call customer care.

1 Like

Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by dustmalik: 6:18am On Jan 10, 2019
EMMAACHILE:

I dont think you can check it. You may have to call customer care.
I see. Thanks
Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by Oceanboy61(m): 11:30am On Jan 20, 2019
Pls is the etisalat CUG stuff still working this 2019??
Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by Oceanboy61(m): 11:31am On Jan 20, 2019
dustmalik:

I see. Thanks

Is it still working
Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by aezenkwu(m): 8:47pm On Jan 20, 2019
Oceanboy61:
Pls is the etisalat CUG stuff still working this 2019??

Yes and they are one of the best. Pay the one of 1k and their customer care keeps checking on you too. That's what we are using in our firm.
Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by gentlezypher: 10:05am On Jan 31, 2019
aezenkwu:

Yes and they are one of the best. Pay the one of 1k and their customer care keeps checking on you too. That's what we are using in our firm.
how is it better than glo, i want to get one
Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by mikkypel(m): 12:07am On May 06, 2019
aezenkwu:

Please Sir, what are the modalties in getting this done

1. Do I need to buy a new Etisalat sim or there is a special CUG etisalat sim I need to buy?

2. Is there a code to activate it or can i request for the code at any etisalat outlet?

3. How much airtime do I and bae need every month for unlimited calls or is it for some specific hours?

I just need all the info I can get about it... I have spent a lot on credit... Damn

I just heard about it last week and I felt like I have been missing.. Even if it is to call her and my mum alone. It is enough

Please help me out
Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by Nobody: 7:14am On May 06, 2019
@mikkypel

1. Do I need to buy a new Etisalat sim or there is a special CUG etisalat sim I need to buy?
You can use your normal existing sim

2. Is there a code to activate it or can i request for the code at any etisalat outlet?
https://www.nairaland.com/418067/free-calls-closed-user-groups/2#74531657

3. How much airtime do I and bae need every month for unlimited calls or is it for some specific hours?
500 for 8 hours per line or 1000 for 16 hours per line
For the two lines, you need minimum 1000 for both lines at 16 hours all together

I just need all the info I can get about it... I have spent a lot on credit... Damn
I just heard about it last week and I felt like I have been missing.. Even if it is to call her and my mum alone. It is enough
Please help me out
Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by Preffered: 4:16pm On May 25, 2019
dustmalik:
Is there a minimum number of lines that must form a cug group? If yes, please state minimum number of lines for each of the 4 gsm networks.

The minimum is number is two(2) and the maximum is infinite. You can contact me for all your CUG needs on 08127590007
Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by Preffered: 4:24pm On May 25, 2019
EMMAACHILE:
@mikkypel

You can use your normal existing sim

https://www.nairaland.com/418067/free-calls-closed-user-groups/2#74531657

500 for 8 hours per line or 1000 for 16 hours per line
For the two lines, you need minimum 1000 for both lines at 16 hours all together

Please help me out

For unlimited CUG (calls and SMS) call or whatsapp me on 08127590007.
Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by Deewearz: 10:05am On Jun 05, 2019
dustmalik:

Please how do I check my available CUG minutes?
[color=#000099][/color] pls who will like to join my cug group or who have a cug group I can join
Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by ofhismercy(m): 4:51pm On Jan 21, 2020
I welcome you specially to CUG WORLD.*

*Quick one… our integrity as a service provider matters to us.*

Get more value, save money spent on airtime when you create a pre defined group of friends, families, or friends to make and receive unlimited free calls and sms from one another.

*Benefits*
1. Unlimited free calls and sms within the group(minimum of to numbers)
2. Cheaper call rate (11k/sec) when you call numbers outside the group(any network)
3. Easy Migration. You can use your existing MTN line.

*Features*
1. First subscription is 900 per number, subsequent payment after the first month is 800 per number
2. Two (2) numbers above can be registered. You can subsequently register more numbers.
3. Individuals and corporate organizations can enjoy this cost saving opportunity.

You can chat me up privately on 07061365911 or join my whatsapp group using the link below

For your free MTN to MTN unlimited calls and messages. Join this group. It is genuine or private chat 07061365911.
https:///CqsEzhc2vfeISNXafaYJC2

1 Like

Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by ofhismercy(m): 6:18pm On Jan 26, 2020
Hi...
MTN CUG remains the best. For your MTN CUG LINE. I can be trusted with that.
You don't need to buy another MTN SIM. I mean you can still use your curent SIM. The package comes with unlimited talk time and message with another MTN number. Chat me up or call 07061365911.
Resellers also needed urgently and you will get your commission.
THANKS

DISCLAIMER: This is not a scam as we have our name and integrity to protect.

...........................CUG WORLD...............
Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by SAMIC03(m): 12:10pm On Apr 07, 2020
CUG is readily available on MTN

Re: Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register by ofhismercy(m): 2:41pm On Apr 20, 2020
Helping you out with call choices that minimise your call cost is our ultmost concern using MTN CUG.
You can be rest assured that the best service is guaranteed. Benefits
1. Unlimited free calls
2. Unlimited free sms
3. Easy migration
4. Existing MTN Sim can be used
5. Cheap call rate to other networks.

Call/chat with us directly on 07061365911