Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Guys Why Do We Like Staring At Girls Yansh? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Why Do We Like Staring At Girls Yansh? (6271 Views)

Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh / Man Staring At A Massively Curvy Lady’s Backside (Photo) / Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Why Do We Like Staring At Girls Yansh? by HARDLABOR: 9:28pm On Nov 16, 2017
this question may sound stupid but it not really

stupid if you consider this factor

what's the benefit of staring so long at what you know you can't get thereby creating lustful exaggerations on your mind?

When you know you can't get the lady

you just keep staring her at her backside

what do you get from looking at it?

It so crazy how you guys wee sneak

to females monicker and check there

BBW, if you see it you compliment

the bae, what do you get from

complimenting her?

NOT EVEN THANK YOU FROM THE GIRL

2 Shares

Re: Guys Why Do We Like Staring At Girls Yansh? by RoyalBlak007: 9:32pm On Nov 16, 2017
♤I
♤don't
Re: Guys Why Do We Like Staring At Girls Yansh? by mikool007(m): 9:33pm On Nov 16, 2017
Magnetic attraction
Re: Guys Why Do We Like Staring At Girls Yansh? by UbanmeUdie: 9:42pm On Nov 16, 2017
shocked

The answer is quite simple!

It is because life is full of sh!t.

1 Like

Re: Guys Why Do We Like Staring At Girls Yansh? by HARDLABOR: 9:56pm On Nov 16, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Buh na both gender dey shiit na
Re: Guys Why Do We Like Staring At Girls Yansh? by Daniel2289(m): 10:03pm On Nov 16, 2017
Not what u think Some are Disgusting. Just like the one you posted.
Re: Guys Why Do We Like Staring At Girls Yansh? by Elmojiid(m): 10:14pm On Nov 16, 2017
its extend our life span...i like it big

1 Like

Re: Guys Why Do We Like Staring At Girls Yansh? by donstan18: 10:16pm On Nov 16, 2017
Don't misunderstand some guy.... Some do stare at their YAM LEG.

1 Like

Re: Guys Why Do We Like Staring At Girls Yansh? by YamLegs(f): 11:19pm On Nov 16, 2017
Guys tend to stare at my beautiful yam legs kiss

1 Like

Re: Guys Why Do We Like Staring At Girls Yansh? by Noblewhiz(m): 11:57pm On Nov 16, 2017
Eyes were meant to see things and yansh is not an option

1 Like

Re: Guys Why Do We Like Staring At Girls Yansh? by FuckFuckBoy(m): 12:00am On Nov 17, 2017
YamLegs:
Guys tend to stare at my beautiful yam legs kiss
Guy change pattern. This your yamleg bullshît is getting boring.Fuckîng attention seeker

Re: Guys Why Do We Like Staring At Girls Yansh? by TEAMvido(m): 12:01am On Nov 17, 2017
that's how it was meant to be ......
as a lady if guys don't stare at your body then you need to think about your life ....there is something missing .....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Why Do We Like Staring At Girls Yansh? by Earthquake1: 12:16am On Nov 17, 2017
I don't know why, sometimes I stare at a girls nyash for so long that I forget myself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Why Do We Like Staring At Girls Yansh? by Nobody: 1:22am On Nov 17, 2017
grin

Juz came to read funny comments..
Re: Guys Why Do We Like Staring At Girls Yansh? by Slayer3: 2:46am On Nov 17, 2017
FuckFuckBoy:
Guy change pattern. This your yamleg bullshît is getting boring.Fuckîng attention seeker

Hahahaha, Lwkmd o. I swear very annoying people full this nairaland ehn. When I see the comment e just be like say make I blow am die. grin

Re: Guys Why Do We Like Staring At Girls Yansh? by Slayer3: 2:50am On Nov 17, 2017
I don't stare at a girls yance because I don't like big yansh.

Skinny agbani darego type of ass is what I love. smiley
Re: Guys Why Do We Like Staring At Girls Yansh? by Nobody: 2:54am On Nov 17, 2017
Why do people stare at boobs? Nice legs? And such.

Everyone has what they into. An azzz man will always stare.
Re: Guys Why Do We Like Staring At Girls Yansh? by zyzxx(m): 3:50am On Nov 17, 2017
Na so one olokada they carry me go, con look yash forget say him they ride, until I shouted, ' oga no come kill me for here on to yansh matter o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Why Do We Like Staring At Girls Yansh? by placeofallure(f): 4:07am On Nov 17, 2017
And some stare at you so hard you'd be embarrassed. My husband was asking me the other day we took a stroll in the neighborhood why people were staring at me, that he noticed one who looked so hard that she forgot herself and she even did a 360° turn, still looking. I just told him, Na their way! He just laughed and said "Wa wo o ki n se wa gbe lo" meaning: To look at it is not to steal it away.

1 Like

Re: Guys Why Do We Like Staring At Girls Yansh? by hanassholesolo: 5:45am On Nov 17, 2017
We like starting at Ass, or Boobs, or admiring a woman's curve for the same reason we like super cars.
The woman's body was sculpted with the portions of the Golden Spiral (It's basically a spiral drawn from Fibonacci's number)
Ancient Greeks discovered that this number is very much present in Nature, from architecture of flowers to mountains, animals, sea creatures, etc. They devised a mathematical way to represent it, thereby leading to the Fibo Numbers, the Golden section and the Golden spiral.

The golden spiral is known to be very appealing to the human eyes and brain for no reason at all, no one known where the beauty comes from, but if you are able to construct something of value using the golden spiral proportions, it turns out attractive. If you watch the making of super cars, you find out when drawing the body's architecture, artist always use the Fibo numbers, the golden section and spiral to achieve an ideal ratio, that's why cars are so attractive, because of all those curves they refer to super cars as "She"

It's the same with women, their curves were crafted with the proportions of the Golden Spiral. Not even vagina makes women sexy, because if women looked like sticks, then there will be nothing to admire in their body, that's the only way i can explain why we are so attracted to women's body. Just an observation.

1 Like

Re: Guys Why Do We Like Staring At Girls Yansh? by femi4: 5:51am On Nov 17, 2017
placeofallure:
And some stare at you so hard you'd be embarrassed. My husband was asking me the other day we took a stroll in the neighborhood why people were staring at me, that he noticed one who looked so hard that she forgot herself and she even did a 360° turn, still looking. I just told him, Na their way! He just laughed and said "Wa wo o ki n se wa gbe lo" meaning: To look at it is not to steal it away.
So ladies too stare, thought it's peculiar to guys
Re: Guys Why Do We Like Staring At Girls Yansh? by Nobody: 5:52am On Nov 17, 2017
hanassholesolo:
We like starting at Ass, or Boobs, or admiring a woman's curve for the same reason we like super cars.
The woman's body was sculpted with the portions of the Golden Spiral (It's basically a spiral drawn from Fibonacci's number)
Ancient Greeks discovered that this number is very much present in Nature, from architecture of flowers to mountains, animals, sea creatures, etc. They devised a mathematical way to represent it, thereby leading to the Fibo Numbers, the Golden section and the Golden spiral.

The golden spiral is known to be very appealing to the human eyes and brain for no reason at all, no one known where the beauty comes from, but if you are able to construct something of value using the golden spiral proportions, it turns out attractive. If you watch the making of super cars, you find out when drawing the body's architecture, artist always use the Fibo numbers, the golden section and spiral to achieve an ideal ratio, that's why cars are so attractive, because of all those curves they refer to super cars as "She"

It's the same with women, their curves were crafted with the proportions of the Golden Spiral. Not even vagina makes women sexy, because if women looked like sticks, then there will be nothing to admire in their body, that's the only way i can explain why we are so attracted to women's body. Just an observation.

Hahahahah you really went in depth.
Re: Guys Why Do We Like Staring At Girls Yansh? by HARDLABOR: 5:53am On Nov 17, 2017
TEAMvido:
that's how it was meant to be ......
as a lady if guys don't stare at your body then you need to think about your life
....there is something missing .....

Not all ladies like it o

Was looking at my former boss ass and when she notice I deny it but she keep shouting at me till her husband came an melt us at the scenario.... U know d rest na

Have seing a lady asking som set of guys "una put TV 4 my body wey una dey watch?"
Re: Guys Why Do We Like Staring At Girls Yansh? by Nobody: 5:54am On Nov 17, 2017
femi4:
So ladies too stare, thought it's peculiar to guys

Offcourse women stare at each other. Like are you just knowing that today? shocked

Even my sisters sometimes stare at my own not to talk of strangers. Infact they tell me when my azz is getting too big.
Re: Guys Why Do We Like Staring At Girls Yansh? by femi4: 5:57am On Nov 17, 2017
Rokia2:

Offcourse women stare at each other. Like are you just knowing that today? shocked

Even my sisters sometimes stare at my own not to talk of strangers. Infact they tell me when my azz is getting too big.
that's interesting, but when men stare, a lot of things go through our mind
Re: Guys Why Do We Like Staring At Girls Yansh? by potbelly(m): 7:37am On Nov 17, 2017
Nwaamaikpe is that you? cheesy

Lefulefu come answer question cheesy

UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Re: Guys Why Do We Like Staring At Girls Yansh? by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 17, 2017
It is Art. Who doesn't love Art? Simple

HARDLABOR:
this question may sound stupid but it not really

stupid if you consider this factor

what's the benefit of staring so long at what you know you can't get thereby creating lustful exaggerations on your mind?

When you know you can't get the lady

you just keep staring her at her backside

what do you get from looking at it?

It so crazy how you guys wee sneak

to females monicker and check there

BBW, if you see it you compliment

the bae, what do you get from

complimenting her?

NOT EVEN THANK YOU FROM THE GIRL

Re: Guys Why Do We Like Staring At Girls Yansh? by YamLegs(f): 8:03am On Nov 17, 2017
Do I look like I’m here to entertain skinny legged losers like you
FuckFuckBoy:
Re: Guys Why Do We Like Staring At Girls Yansh? by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 17, 2017
potbelly:
Nwaamaikpe is that you? cheesy

Lefulefu come answer question cheesy

just seeing the azz rolling from left to right always facinates me cheesy and thats why i stare cheesy.ukwu is bae cheesy
cc.Randy91 cheesy

Re: Guys Why Do We Like Staring At Girls Yansh? by vicben27(m): 8:47am On Nov 17, 2017
I have that problem too! I naturally derive joy in starring at ladies asss! even without having any bad intensions . I've tried hard to stop it but I no fit. lol who wudnt admire the wonderful works of God
Re: Guys Why Do We Like Staring At Girls Yansh? by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 17, 2017
femi4:
that's interesting, but when men stare, a lot of things go through our mind

Sometimes nothing at all. I asked my ex and he said sometimes nothing at all that men just love staring at nice shape.
Re: Guys Why Do We Like Staring At Girls Yansh? by Lalas247(f): 9:03am On Nov 17, 2017
Females to stare maybe even worse hence why they HATE grin a lot ...... or when they can get that shape that most guys love they will stare wish, hope, and eventually hate ... only a few appreciate

But with guys

They look , admire , and think hmmm nice, .. that’s it really

It’s nots a crime to starred at yansh .... look but don’t touch grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cossy Ojiakor Shares Pre Wedding Photos with future hubby / She Cheated With A Customer From Boutique He Gifted Her,his Revenge Epic(pics) / This December Na Dirty December Oh See New Method Boys Are Using To Fu**k Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.