Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,254 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh (20923 Views)

I Love Big Yansh ( Pics ) / What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage / Guys Why Do We Like Staring At Girls Yansh? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh by fineboynl(m): 6:21pm On Aug 15, 2020
Nigerian or african dark girls yansh are really disgusting from live view. they are good in dress but trust me you don't want to see those yansh live. you will regret ever liking it. from stretching marks to Kro kro dark patches and spots.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh by Boomzaga(m): 6:24pm On Aug 15, 2020
not all. unless you have only been with 500naira ladies ;

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh by supercase1(m): 6:24pm On Aug 15, 2020
fineboynl:
Nigerian or african dark girls yansh are really disgusting from live view. they are good in dress but trust me you don't want to see those yansh live. you will regret ever liking it. from stretching marks to Kro kro dark patches and spots.
Ololosho grant patroniser spotted grin

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh by fineboynl(m): 6:27pm On Aug 15, 2020
Boomzaga:
not all. unless you have only been with 500naira ladies ;
80/90 big yansh

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh by CocoAndice(m): 6:37pm On Aug 15, 2020
grin so amidst everything wey dey happen for Nigeria, Na this one be your problem?

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 15, 2020
a lady who takes care of her body will look good in and out of clothes
and just as u bash ladies for not having good bodies so also u see some young guys with big stomachs looking like they are pregnant
if u as a guy want a woman with a nice body u also should take care of ur body
its not cool when u see a young man well dressed but looking like he"s in the advanced stage of pregnancy cheesy
tone down a little on the beer

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh by fineboynl(m): 7:04pm On Aug 15, 2020
lefulefu:
a lady who takes care of her body will look good in and out of clothes
and just as u bash ladies for not having good bodies so also u see some young guys with big stomachs looking like they are pregnant
if u as a guy want a woman with a nice body u also should take care of ur body
its not cool when u see a young man well dressed but looking like he"s in the advanced stage of pregnancy cheesy
tone down a little on the beer
lefulefu master of big yansh. I knew this topic pained you. but it's just an observation.

slim Nigerian girls have the better clean and clear skin. compared to big yansh and fat body.

12 Likes

Re: Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 15, 2020
fineboynl:
lefulefu I master of big yansh. I knew this topic pained you. but it's just an observation.

slim Nigerian girls have the better clean and clear skin. compared to big yansh and fat body.
ok u are talking of ladies who are obese cheesy or chubby
but there fat girls with clean clear skin nau abi u never see any of such before? cheesy
and there are slim girls who have big buttocks
and there are fat girls who have flat buttocks
and we have those we tag as skinny girls or lepa and some get good skin and some their skin no look good
body size has nothing to do with skin tone cheesy
its what u apply on ur skin or the diet u take that determines how ur skin looks cheesy

18 Likes

Re: Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh by Petyprincess(f): 7:16pm On Aug 15, 2020
lefulefu:
but there fat girls with clean clear skin nau abi u never see any of such before? cheesy
and we have those we tag as skinny girls or lepa and some get good skin and some their skin no look good
its what u apply on ur skin or the diet u take that determines how ur skin looks cheesy
Lol no mind them grin
Na fat we fat we no kill person cheesy

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 15, 2020
Petyprincess:

Lol no mind them grin
grin grin grin
Re: Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh by fineboynl(m): 7:25pm On Aug 15, 2020
lefulefu:
I am not prasing slim girls to fat girls. they are all the same only that the slimmer girls have better skin.. I guess it's just how the dark skin are made or maybe our hash weather.

some slim girls have big Yansh too. but the over all it's not good for view like we see in Western countries
Re: Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh by Exjoker(m): 9:12pm On Aug 15, 2020
Some of us have no experience so we have nothing to contribute to this...

3 Likes

Re: Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh by jericco1(m): 9:58pm On Aug 15, 2020
Petyprincess:

Lol no mind them grin

Madam you no fat undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 15, 2020
Op, Na How Ur Yansh Be? I Haven't Seen Urs But I'm Sure U Av One, Two Or More Of Doze Things U Mentioned Abt D Ladies.
Re: Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh by Adewale1603(m): 10:17pm On Aug 15, 2020
pics or I don't believe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh by ednut1(m): 10:44pm On Aug 15, 2020
The weather is harsh, water in some places bad ot scarce, poverty in the land etc. Not out of the ordinary
Re: Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 15, 2020
fineboynl:
I am not prasing slim girls to fat girls. they are all the same only that the slimmer girls have better skin.. I guess it's just how the dark skin are made or maybe our hash weather.

some slim girls have big Yansh too. but the over all it's not good for view like we see in Western countries
petyprincess is slim but she carry small for back cheesy
Re: Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh by Petyprincess(f): 10:48pm On Aug 15, 2020
jericco1:

Don't be deceived by what you see lol

3 Likes

Re: Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh by Agboki: 10:54pm On Aug 15, 2020
So person jst sit-down write nonsense,stop 2 dey patronize cheap ashawos u no go gree.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh by fineboynl(m): 10:56pm On Aug 15, 2020
lefulefu:
lol. no nothing there bro trust me. it's the picture postures I have meet many of then live after social media and it's opposite of what you see.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 15, 2020
fineboynl:
lol. no nothing there bro trust me. it's the picture postures I have meet many of then live after social media and it's opposite of what you see.

ohh ok then but she be ur type of spec abi? or its the very skinny ones dat look like bones u prefer? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh by fuckaholic25(f): 11:10pm On Aug 15, 2020
supercase1:

Ololosho grant patroniser spotted grin
bro, u never see Cotonou olosho, u go lick dere asshole ni, fresh babes!
Re: Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:36pm On Aug 15, 2020
fineboynl:

Girls wiv big ass I've met are clean... It has to do wiv class of girls u meet not necessarily the size of her ass. I've met a girl that is slim buh she has body odour. It really depends on one's hygiene

6 Likes

Re: Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh by pheelbert: 11:42pm On Aug 15, 2020
Looking for professional sex worker? check https://911tat.com
Re: Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh by Nicepoker(m): 11:48pm On Aug 15, 2020
jericco1:

You fell into that trap. Don't tell me you went ahead to check her out.
Re: Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 11:55pm On Aug 15, 2020
Petyprincess:

Lol no mind them grin
.. You say?

someone wake me up. Extra skinny like cloth thread sef dey claim fat.

but baby girl lets continue our convo from yday nw. Why do you like running away from me

2 Likes

Re: Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 12:06am On Aug 16, 2020
lefulefu:
bros look very well. Are you sure it's the same you're seeing i an seeing?
Re: Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh by Nobody: 1:36am On Aug 16, 2020
So this is what matters most to this mischievous op right about now?
Continue
Re: Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh by Nobody: 1:58am On Aug 16, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:
bros look very well. Are you sure it's the same you're seeing i an seeing?
hmm ok oo eagle eyes cheesy..i have nothin more to say oo cheesy
Re: Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh by Petyprincess(f): 2:58am On Aug 16, 2020
lefulefu:
hmm ok oo eagle eyes cheesy..i have nothin more to say oo cheesy
Lol i like your response ;DIgnore that boy next time
He wants attention at all cost! If only you knew the alternates account of the person you quotedgrin

1 Like

Re: Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh by Nobody: 3:02am On Aug 16, 2020
Petyprincess:

Lol i like your response ;DIgnore that boy next time
He wants attention at all cost! If only you knew the alternates account of the person you quotedgrin
hmm alternate account..u sabi am?
Re: Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh by Burgerlomo: 3:31am On Aug 16, 2020
fineboynl:

Wetin you find go there?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Get Tired Of Girls & Relationship Easily, Is Anything Wrong With Me? / 9 Things To Consider While Searching For Your Complimenting Partner / Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.