Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,186 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

What Are The Benefits Of Hosting A Blog - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Are The Benefits Of Hosting A Blog (4050 Views)

Cost Of Hosting A Website Getting Hundreds Of Millions Of Pageviews Monthly?? / The Cost Of Hosting A Blog / 6-disadvantages Of Hosting Your Website Locally In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Hosting A Blog by Luukasz(m): 9:20am On Nov 17, 2017
BruncleZuma:
If you copy and paste long enough you'd end up as rich as Linda Ikeji

grin grin grin grin
Well what every blog or website does is copy & paste, only a few go to the field and get it raw
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Hosting A Blog by BruncleZuma: 9:21am On Nov 17, 2017
Luukasz:
Well what every blog or website does is copy & paste, only a few go to the field and get it raw

My brother...it used to be fun in the early days of blogging until bloggers for money came along...all manner of useful and false information peddling started flying about.
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Hosting A Blog by dataking: 4:39pm On Nov 17, 2017
Dzeimzb:

Employ me please since your brain is on holiday . Idiot

Why will i employ a dumbo. Haven’t you asked and searched for the reason why you remain jobless. Work on your self.
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Hosting A Blog by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 17, 2017
1. It's more trusted by Google and your audience 2. You become the authentic owner of the domain

(1) (2) (Reply)

Website Reviews, Anyone? / Does Google Adsense Still Approve Blog / 9 Ways To Encourage People To Comment On Your Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.