Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,936 members, 7,838,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Police Stage Show Of Force In Anambra Ahead Of Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Stage Show Of Force In Anambra Ahead Of Election (30251 Views)

Iran Condemns Violence, Use Of Force Against Nigeria Protesters / Soldiers Embark On Show Of Force On Nightclubs In Port-Harcourt. Photo / Armed Police Stage Terror Drill In Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Stage Show Of Force In Anambra Ahead Of Election by BluntBoy(m): 10:00am On Nov 17, 2017
I don't know why government still takes these people seriously. We already know that they are nothing but chest beaters.
Re: Police Stage Show Of Force In Anambra Ahead Of Election by dukechilezie(m): 10:00am On Nov 17, 2017
ok
Re: Police Stage Show Of Force In Anambra Ahead Of Election by Koolking(m): 10:00am On Nov 17, 2017
Proscribed Ipob are drunk people. It's only a drunk man that brings knife to a gun fight.
Re: Police Stage Show Of Force In Anambra Ahead Of Election by miqos02(m): 10:00am On Nov 17, 2017
seen
Re: Police Stage Show Of Force In Anambra Ahead Of Election by nduboss(m): 10:01am On Nov 17, 2017
See dem hungry people
Re: Police Stage Show Of Force In Anambra Ahead Of Election by nengibo: 10:03am On Nov 17, 2017
Nigeria
Re: Police Stage Show Of Force In Anambra Ahead Of Election by bestviewer: 10:04am On Nov 17, 2017
Good one.

Ipob imported miscreants should stay away from Anambra. Anambra is a very important state, so the election should be guarded with every sense of seriousness.

Anambra election will hold and Willie Obiano shall return elected. GOD IS WITH HIM.
Re: Police Stage Show Of Force In Anambra Ahead Of Election by abels(m): 10:04am On Nov 17, 2017
ENDTIMEgist:
No Election in Anambra cheesy
oya na,go protest
Re: Police Stage Show Of Force In Anambra Ahead Of Election by Dhayor001(m): 10:05am On Nov 17, 2017
Something funny will happen in Anambra tomorrow.

Very few people will come out to vote.

The candidate that is mos despised will become winner.

Na that time una eye go clear
Re: Police Stage Show Of Force In Anambra Ahead Of Election by guru90: 10:09am On Nov 17, 2017
haha haha....... all these forces I hope una get una voters card.... because na only u people will vote 4 obaino. This is obaino plans.....

Forces with gun... No problem.....

but u forces go fear jaz 2morrow......

Get ready!!!
Re: Police Stage Show Of Force In Anambra Ahead Of Election by Jobabori(m): 10:11am On Nov 17, 2017
Tonason:
Waste of time. No election in Anambra
The important thing is the result even without election.
Re: Police Stage Show Of Force In Anambra Ahead Of Election by Lordspicy(m): 10:13am On Nov 17, 2017
Ahead of Anambra Decides November 18th, 2017. "Security Strategy Breakdown: 26,000 Armed Policemen/Counter Terrorism. 10,000 Armed Soldiers. 5,000 Armed Naval Officers. 3,000 Armed Airforce Officers. 11,000 Armed Civil Defence Corps. 3,000 Trained Dogs. 100 War Gunboats. 15 Armour Personal Carrier (APC). + War aerial helicopters". Are we going for war or is this still for an election? ME: I wonder what will make me not to stay at home on 18th

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Stage Show Of Force In Anambra Ahead Of Election by morereb10: 10:14am On Nov 17, 2017
ok
Re: Police Stage Show Of Force In Anambra Ahead Of Election by Theakthedream: 10:15am On Nov 17, 2017
Cyynthialove:
Risk your life for politicians that kept his children somewhere far from Africa at your own peril.

If you are mistakenly hit by bullet ( Godforbids), politicians won't attend your burial, your good friends will only type rip on your Facebook wall, after six months, you become a history.

I have asked this question several times, why is it that Nig politicians don't allow their children to participate in voting exercise ?
Why didn't you give this same advice to those that lost their lives defending your god nnamdi Kanu? What an hypocrite..

Re: Police Stage Show Of Force In Anambra Ahead Of Election by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:17am On Nov 17, 2017
Nigeria Police FORCE!!

Are you a lover of BARBECUE? If YES, check our signature...
Re: Police Stage Show Of Force In Anambra Ahead Of Election by dannyreports(m): 10:17am On Nov 17, 2017
I am not sure , they used all of this on Boko Haram and they are still killing people , this shows we have never been United since 1960 , when people were killed by herdsmen in benue and so many other places , police and the rest where not deployed like this , but for an election , you are preparing as for a war , Nigeria is a long way from being a country , infact only this one alone will make me not to go to vote , this is the height of insanity , may God help us .

1 Like

Re: Police Stage Show Of Force In Anambra Ahead Of Election by tishbite41(m): 10:20am On Nov 17, 2017
Biafra
Re: Police Stage Show Of Force In Anambra Ahead Of Election by Afribest(m): 10:32am On Nov 17, 2017
qualityGod:
shocked

No erection until leferandum is achieved

Stray bullet has no mercy be wise, their children are in UK, America etc be wise
Best advice to ipod or ipok
Re: Police Stage Show Of Force In Anambra Ahead Of Election by ipobarecriminals: 10:35am On Nov 17, 2017
And so what?They should kee any bastards that snatch ballot box/threaten the people going to cast their vote.Shot any TERRORIST no time
Re: Police Stage Show Of Force In Anambra Ahead Of Election by MYBLOCUS: 10:37am On Nov 17, 2017
THE SECOND PICX THOUGH THAT YELLOW FEVER SHAY NAH CAP HIM WEAR FOR HEAD ABI NAH TRAY HIM TAKE COVER FACE AGAINST THE SUN
Re: Police Stage Show Of Force In Anambra Ahead Of Election by emmyN(m): 10:38am On Nov 17, 2017
IPOB youths grin
Re: Police Stage Show Of Force In Anambra Ahead Of Election by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 17, 2017
So with all this intimidations they still expect people to come out and vote comfortably? angry all this shenanigans will even frighten people into staying indoors.
Re: Police Stage Show Of Force In Anambra Ahead Of Election by omoiyalayi(m): 10:43am On Nov 17, 2017
ENDTIMEgist:

Till they finished the election and the winner emerge you will still be here typing "no election in anambra"

No shame

2 Likes

Re: Police Stage Show Of Force In Anambra Ahead Of Election by charlycharles(m): 10:54am On Nov 17, 2017
Hope d security personels r wit dia pvc. because come saturday they will b d only ones on d street. d message ils clear n simple. No election in Anambra state. d people want referendum nt governshp election.

1 Like

Re: Police Stage Show Of Force In Anambra Ahead Of Election by bolinjkezzy(m): 11:09am On Nov 17, 2017
Cyynthialove:
Risk your life for politicians that kept his children somewhere far from Africa at your own peril.

If you are mistakenly hit by bullet ( Godforbids), politicians won't attend your burial, your good friends will only type rip on your Facebook wall, after six months, you become a history.

I have asked this question several times, why is it that Nig politicians don't allow their children to participate in voting exercise ?

Six month far.....1 week max 2

1 Like

Re: Police Stage Show Of Force In Anambra Ahead Of Election by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 17, 2017
abels:
oya na,go protest

omoiyalayi:

Till they finished the election and the winner emerge you will still be here typing "no election in anambra"

No shame

it's Called Sarcasm Sir
Re: Police Stage Show Of Force In Anambra Ahead Of Election by buchilino(m): 11:14am On Nov 17, 2017
ENDTIMEgist:
TRUE, DEY R DER TO RIG D RESULTS.
Re: Police Stage Show Of Force In Anambra Ahead Of Election by buchilino(m): 11:15am On Nov 17, 2017
omoiyalayi:

No shame

D ELECTION WILL NOT BE FAIR.
Re: Police Stage Show Of Force In Anambra Ahead Of Election by newslifeop: 11:32am On Nov 17, 2017
Oh
Re: Police Stage Show Of Force In Anambra Ahead Of Election by berrystunn(m): 12:07pm On Nov 17, 2017
Tonason:
Waste of time. No election in Anambra

Go and tell them to there face
Re: Police Stage Show Of Force In Anambra Ahead Of Election by meliziz12(m): 12:21pm On Nov 17, 2017
If I'm an Anambarian and I see all these forces of darkness I will stay ahome,good cocoyam and eat ,let them vote for their candidate after the show of force!Voting for Nigerian politicians should come from "I beg"because they have woefully failed the system and will continuously fail until...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldier Celebrate Father's Day, Shares Photo Of His Kids / Police Foil Cult Initiation Ceremony In Enugu, Arrest 24 Suspects (Photos) / Pulling Out Parade For Former Chief Of Defence Staff General Lucky Irabor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.