Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Between A Guy And His Married Ex-girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Between A Guy And His Married Ex-girlfriend (24994 Views)

My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex / I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX / Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Between A Guy And His Married Ex-girlfriend by babile: 10:27am On Nov 17, 2017
A YBL reader has shared with us, screenshots of his conversations on Whatsapp with his ex-girlfriend, who apparently, is now married and has a baby child.

The married ex-girlfriend, is still hung up with her ex-boyfriend, and she just can’t seem to let go… According to the chats, she said she married her husband, out of pity, because he loved her so much.

Read the shocking chats below;
http://newsnow.com.ng/still-love-hate-husband-shocking-whatsapp-conversation-nigerian-guy-ex-girlfriend/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Between A Guy And His Married Ex-girlfriend by Joephat(m): 10:34am On Nov 17, 2017
sad

Una English na tuface idibia

The English na award winning... Teach as in Cheat.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Between A Guy And His Married Ex-girlfriend by pocohantas(f): 10:36am On Nov 17, 2017
Foolish, cheating woman... The husband thinks he has married a submissive wife, not knowing she is an undercover olosho.

On a serious note, this is the case with many Nigerian marriages. Some ladies date someone of their age for years. It doesn't work most times, 'cause when the guy is trying to build a life, the lady is already in her late twenties.

Everyone starts asking her "when will you call us for asoebi?". She starts putting pressure on the guy and he'll say "I'm not holding you, if you see someone good...go, I will wish you well". So, she starts looking for someone else, most times an older man. She sees and marries him ASAP. They are both married, but are they happy? It's a vicious cycle. I don't advise girls to date their mates. Most times, women marry up and men marry down. Don't rush into marriages only to cheat on your husbands.

People saying she isn't cheating, is it until she climbs into his bed? If you see your husband/wife, telling an ex they still love them with passion. Will you say it's not cheating undecided? This is emotional cheating. If the guy presses further, it's only a matter of time smiley

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Between A Guy And His Married Ex-girlfriend by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 17, 2017
I'm not shocked.

4 Likes

Re: Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Between A Guy And His Married Ex-girlfriend by iamJ(m): 10:50am On Nov 17, 2017
pocohantas:
Foolish woman. Cheating woman... The husband thinks he has married submissive wife, not knowing she is an undercover olosho.

On a more serious note, this is the case with many Nigerian marriages. Some ladies spend all their prime, dating someone of their age grade. Honestly, it doesn't work most times. When the guy is trying to build a life, the lady is already in her late twenties.

Everyone starts asking her "when will you call us for asoebi?". She starts putting pressure on the guy and he'll say "I'm not holding you, if you see someone good...go, I will wish you well".

So, she starts looking for someone else, most times an older man. She sees one and marries him ASAP, he sef is already getting 'old' and just wanna start a family. Thy are both married, but are they happy? It's a vicious cycle.

I don't advice girls to date their age mates. Most times, women marry up and men marry down.
Poca poca, sometimes you're in the spirit, other times eh angry dont know what takes over u

So if u see a pre wedding thread of a man 51 with girl 24 u will dance and say good abi? U will type epistle saying the man has used his girls and went for a young one, abeg rest with ur formula

everybody shld do what they can do, life is not easy, nobody can plan the perfect life, in the end na God

18 Likes

Re: Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Between A Guy And His Married Ex-girlfriend by divinehand2003(m): 10:57am On Nov 17, 2017
Help me ask her why she got married to the current husband? I'm sure there is more to it than self pity.
Re: Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Between A Guy And His Married Ex-girlfriend by pocohantas(f): 10:58am On Nov 17, 2017
iamJ:

Poca poca, sometimes you're in the spirit, other times eh angry dont know what takes over u

So if u see a pre wedding thread of a man 51 with girl 24 u will dance and say good abi? U will type epistle saying the man has used his girls and went for a young one, abeg rest with ur formula

everybody shld do what they can do, live is not easy, nobody can plan the perfect life, in the end na God

Don't exaggerate it. It's not always that much most times, usually 8-10, some are more. That 24yrs old girl has sampled her age mates, before hooking the 51ys old man.

Lots of you guys have married exes, and some of una never even dey think marriage in the next 5yrs.

There is no known formula, but most relationships between age mates don't work. The girls lose patience faster. They jump to the next ready man at the dying minute. Rather than doing that and still chase after an ex, why not start with a responsible older man on time??

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Between A Guy And His Married Ex-girlfriend by iamJ(m): 11:12am On Nov 17, 2017
pocohantas:

Don't exaggerate it. It's not always that much most times, usually 8-10, some are more. That 24yrs old girl has sampled her age mates, before hooking the 51ys old man.

There is no known formula, but most relationships between age mates don't work. The girls lose patience faster.

Lots of you guys have married exes, and some of una never even dey think marriage in the next 5yrs.
why the girl self go friend guy wen no ready to marry, na money make most guys remain single, i almost got married this year, people tot that i was trolling, if you are comfortable enough, marriage na small tin

Even the old men aka matured men, they play girls more than us self and the girl will neva be happy because of the age diff, my own is if you're dating a serious person u will knw, under 3 months he has met ur family and under a year you're married, if he doesn't do all that, break up with him, its not hard to knw a serious person, everytin is fast, i met my ex september last year, engaged her march this year , we were supposed to be married october, if not for my wandering 3rd leg, na love and his seriousness be the koko in the end that is what u shld be saying not old men

7 Likes

Re: Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Between A Guy And His Married Ex-girlfriend by Nbote(m): 11:13am On Nov 17, 2017
D guy is an idiot... There's nothing in d chat to indicate d woman in question still craves for him. Na d guy even initiate d chat self.... There's nothing in d chat dat proves d woman still wants to continue d relationship with him. She even prays for him to find a gud woman and to stop jumping around and settle down. Why is he still messaging his ex since he knows she's married?? And now he even went ahead to leak their chat...

6 Likes

Re: Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Between A Guy And His Married Ex-girlfriend by Joislim(f): 11:16am On Nov 17, 2017
I didn't read all that but I always wonder why people especially married women cheat with their ex. Why leave him when you can't do without him.
Re: Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Between A Guy And His Married Ex-girlfriend by nikkypearl(f): 11:18am On Nov 17, 2017
Nbote:
D guy is an idiot
And the woman is what
Re: Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Between A Guy And His Married Ex-girlfriend by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 17, 2017
Why she even chatting with her ex in the first place?
I pity her husband.
Re: Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Between A Guy And His Married Ex-girlfriend by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 17, 2017
cool

Marriage is NOT for everyone..The only worse a person can do in every relationship is to CHEAT angry

Some ppol get married coz of security reasons but without LOVE, RESPECT & LOYALTY this will never last...

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Between A Guy And His Married Ex-girlfriend by Nbote(m): 11:28am On Nov 17, 2017
nikkypearl:

And the woman is what

Why is d guy still messaging her knowing she's married? He was d one who initiated d chat even. She simply acknowledged what she had always felt for him dats all. She is even praying for him to find a gud wife and settle down.. D guy is an idiot for leaking d chat, and trying to paint her in d bad light like she's d one pestering him. He only wrong was admitting to d guy she still had feelings for him and actually kipping in touch with him...

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Between A Guy And His Married Ex-girlfriend by pocohantas(f): 11:33am On Nov 17, 2017
iamJ:
why the girl self go friend guy wen no ready to marry, na money make most guys remain single, i almost got married this year, people tot that i was trolling, if you are comfortable enough, marriage na small tin

Even the old men aka matured men, they play girls more than us self and the girl will neva be happy because of the age diff, my own is if you're dating a serious person u will knw, under 3 months he has met ur family and under a year you're married, if he doesn't do all that, break up with him, its not hard to knw a serious person, everytin is fast, i met my ex september last year, engaged her march this year , we were supposed to be married october, if not for my wandering 3rd leg, na love and his seriousness be the koko in the end that is what u shld be saying not old men

The crux isn't the age, but the fact that girls gets impatient faster. The guy isn't always ready due to the reason you've also cited...financial stability.

Older men are more financially stable than the younger ones. They have the head start. These girls marry them for financial security.

So you see...you're right and I am not wrong either. Older is subjective and in relation to the lady's age. I don't really mean ancestors. Yes, we always think you're trolling cheesy

You're right about knowing if a guy is serious, but you should know how most relationships work. When sex is involved, some ladies see it as staking too much, makes it more difficult to keep walking away.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Between A Guy And His Married Ex-girlfriend by hanassholesolo: 12:09pm On Nov 17, 2017
Nbote:
D guy is an idiot... There's nothing in d chat to indicate d woman in question still craves for him.

Maybe you have autism.
Re: Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Between A Guy And His Married Ex-girlfriend by Nbote(m): 12:14pm On Nov 17, 2017
hanassholesolo:

Maybe you have autism.

Considering U clearly understand what I meant , I'll say U speak of autistic tendencies from a personal point of view. How long did u suffer from it?

4 Likes

Re: Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Between A Guy And His Married Ex-girlfriend by tosyne2much(m): 12:31pm On Nov 17, 2017
Another scripted whastapp conversation.. The English of the OP sef dey fear person
Re: Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Between A Guy And His Married Ex-girlfriend by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 17, 2017
Many ladies these days get married to men they dont love/they dont find attractive.in the end they go back to the ex they really loved and have hot flings with them. This is what i can deduce from the chat..if u marry who u no like dat marriage go be like prison.no amount of billions ur husband go splash on u will ever compensate the loneliness u will feel in ur heart.
Re: Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Between A Guy And His Married Ex-girlfriend by donstan18: 12:52pm On Nov 17, 2017
I'm yet to decipher what prompted the man to share this whatsapp chat, Because I can't see any erotic and sexual trance that she made.

She said "she love you with passion(Casual)" then you shared it for people to see.

Ofwhich if she attempt to bleep you, We'll watch the video!

Anything for fame! attention and stunt these days.

Your EX should be your EX, No need for pretentious forming in the name of "Friends with benefits"

Leave her to leave you... It's simple.

And stop sharing chats for fame and attention!!

Use your head.

6 Likes

Re: Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Between A Guy And His Married Ex-girlfriend by funlord(m): 1:33pm On Nov 17, 2017
These 2 olodo ex lovers need primary school education all over again!
Re: Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Between A Guy And His Married Ex-girlfriend by Uyi168: 2:15pm On Nov 17, 2017
what they want us to do with this leaked chat is what i dont knw..anyways

Re: Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Between A Guy And His Married Ex-girlfriend by sauceEEP(m): 2:15pm On Nov 17, 2017
Fake WhatsApp convo....
Re: Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Between A Guy And His Married Ex-girlfriend by greencard: 2:23pm On Nov 17, 2017
babile:
A YBL reader has shared with us, screenshots of his conversations on Whatsapp with his ex-girlfriend, who apparently, is now married and has a baby child.

The married ex-girlfriend, is still hung up with her ex-girlfriend
, and she just can’t seem to let go… According to the chats, she said she married her husband, out of pity, because he loved her so much.

http://newsnow.com.ng/still-love-hate-husband-shocking-whatsapp-conversation-nigerian-guy-ex-girlfriend/
both the ex lovers and the Op need brighter grammar .
Re: Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Between A Guy And His Married Ex-girlfriend by ReinaFarine: 2:34pm On Nov 17, 2017
Both head and yansh I no see for the whatsapp chat.. I did see I love my husband, he's there for me...

I saw I pray you find a good woman and stop messing around with little girls...

I saw I thank God I'm not married to you...

I was expecting a whole lot of 'Remember the last time we kpansh... I think of that every time hubby is drilling me'

Or....
'Although I love my husband... Nobody munches my cochie like you'

Abeg jare...
Platonic and harmless conversation don't turn to something else... Let the YBL guy continue with the small girls dem... E never reach to marry...
Person cannot just talk to you again because we once dated...

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Between A Guy And His Married Ex-girlfriend by Nbote(m): 3:37pm On Nov 17, 2017
donstan18:
I'm yet to decipher what prompted the man to share this whatsapp chat, Because I can't see any erotic and sexual trance that she made.

She said "she love you with passion(Casual)" then you shared it for people to see.

Ofwhich if she attempt to bleep you, We'll watch the video!

Anything for fame! attention and stunt these days.

Your EX should be your EX, No need for pretentious forming in the name of "Friends with benefits"

Leave her to leave you... It's simple.

And stop sharing chats for fame and attention!!

Use your head.

Exactly ... D idiot initiated d chat and has obviously been leading her on knowing fully well she still has feelings for him and yet leaked d chat. There's nothing in d chat to prove she's cheating on her husband

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Between A Guy And His Married Ex-girlfriend by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 17, 2017
babile:

T[b]he married ex-girlfriend, is still hung up with her ex-girlfriend, and she just can’t seem to let go… According to the chats, she said she married her husband, out of pity, because he loved her so much.[/b]

I am confused, Lesbian Couples
Re: Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Between A Guy And His Married Ex-girlfriend by Belafonte(m): 5:40pm On Nov 17, 2017
pocohantas:
Foolish, cheating woman... The husband thinks he has married a submissive wife, not knowing she is an undercover olosho.

On a more serious note, this is the case with many Nigerian marriages. Some ladies spend all their prime, dating someone of their age. It doesn't work most times. When the guy is trying to build a life, the lady is already in her late twenties.

Everyone starts asking her "when will you call us for asoebi?". She starts putting pressure on the guy and he'll say "I'm not holding you, if you see someone good...go, I will wish you well".

So, she starts looking for someone else, most times an older man. She sees one and marries him ASAP, he sef is already getting 'old' and just wanna start a family. Thy are both married, but are they happy? It's a vicious cycle. I don't advice girls to date their mates. Most times, women marry up and men marry down. Don't rush into marriages only to cheat on your husbands.

People saying she isn't cheating, is it until she climbs into his bed? If you see your husband/wife, telling an ex they still love them with passion. You will say it's not cheating undecided? This is emotional cheating. If the guy presses further, it's only a matter of time smiley

Your head is very correct.
Re: Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Between A Guy And His Married Ex-girlfriend by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 17, 2017
iamJ:

everybody shld do what they can do, life is not easy, nobody can plan the perfect life, in the end na God

Na you come make sense pass
Re: Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Between A Guy And His Married Ex-girlfriend by jubrealguy(m): 7:15pm On Nov 17, 2017
Nbote:
D guy is an idiot... There's nothing in d chat to indicate d woman in question still craves for him. Na d guy even initiate d chat self.... There's nothing in d chat dat proves d woman still wants to continue d relationship with him. She even prays for him to find a gud woman and to stop jumping around and settle down. Why is he still messaging his ex since he knows she's married?? And now he even went ahead to leak their chat...
are you for real?
Re: Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Between A Guy And His Married Ex-girlfriend by iamJ(m): 7:25pm On Nov 17, 2017
pocohantas:

The crux isn't the age, but the fact that girls gets impatient faster. The guy isn't always ready due to the reason you've also cited...financial stability.

Older men are more financially stable than the younger ones. They have the head start. These girls marry them for financial security.

So you see...you're right and I am not wrong either. Older is subjective and in relation to the lady's age. I don't really mean ancestors. Yes, we always think you're trolling cheesy

You're right about knowing if a guy is serious, but you should know how most relationships work. When sex is involved, some ladies see it as staking too much, makes it more difficult to keep walking away.
see how u dey lawyer everything, an older man will not make a woman cum like a younger man

An older man is not presentable like a younger man

An older man wouldn’t understand her trends or jokes

An older man will need her to work more in the House, is that good for feminist?

An older man will want a male child faster

An older man will carry her like an asset because he suffered to get his money on his own

An older man will not listen to her, because he knows that he is older

I like smart girls and u dey try but ur hypocrisy eh cheesy get as e be

Oya twist this one make i see cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairalander Takes His Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Work Place / 6 Types Of Women During Sex...ladies Which Is Yours?? / GUYS: What Would You Do If You Woke Up And Found Your Girlfriend Like This - Pho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.