Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Between A Guy And His Married Ex-girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Between A Guy And His Married Ex-girlfriend (25032 Views)

My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex / I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX / Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Between A Guy And His Married Ex-girlfriend by pocohantas(f): 7:31pm On Nov 17, 2017
iamJ:
see how u dey lawyer everything, an older man will not make a woman cum like a younger man

An older man is not presentable like a younger man

An older man wouldn’t understand her trends or jokes

An older man will need her to work more in the House, is that good for feminist?

An older man will want a male child faster

An older man will carry her like an asset because he suffered to get his money on his own

An older man will not listen to her, because he knows that he is older

I like smart girls and u dey try but ur hypocrisy eh cheesy get as e be

Oya twist this one make i see cheesy

I no sabi all these ones you dey talk lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Nah, this isn't about hypocrisy...I am not imposing it on anyone, I actually said it's an advice based on what I see happen around. I'm not blaming it on the guys either, money is the problem.

I think you're taking older for ancestor.
Like a lady of 26 ready to settle down, do you think a guy of 26 would be ready as Nigeria hard so? Her older can be 30-35. Is that much? A man of that age will not make her cum? Wow! I never knew it's that bad for you men, sorry ooo grin

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Between A Guy And His Married Ex-girlfriend by ibkayee(f): 7:40pm On Nov 17, 2017
Inappropriate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Between A Guy And His Married Ex-girlfriend by iamJ(m): 7:51pm On Nov 17, 2017
pocohantas:

I no sabi all these ones you dey talk lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Nah, this isn't about hypocrisy...I am not imposing it on anyone, I actually said it's an advice based on what I see happen around. I'm not blaming it on the guys either, money is the problem.

I think you're taking older for ancestor.
Like a lady of 26 ready to settle down, do you think a guy of 26 would be ready as Nigeria hard so? Her older can be 30-35. Is that much? A man of that age will not make her cum? Wow! I never knew it's that bad for you men, sorry ooo grin
The younger men I was talking about was btw 29 and 36

Even if the guy is 34, if the girl is 26 like u are suggesting, he will be commanding her, how is that good for feminism?

saying that it's appropriate to be in a relationship where the man will be using age to control u is an insult to all aspiring feminist

1 Like

Re: Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Between A Guy And His Married Ex-girlfriend by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 17, 2017
Joislim:
I didn't read all that but I always wonder why people especially married women cheat with their ex. Why leave him when you can't do without him.
gal why!!! u no knw say na money
Re: Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Between A Guy And His Married Ex-girlfriend by pocohantas(f): 9:48pm On Nov 17, 2017
iamJ:
The younger men I was talking about was btw 29 and 36

Even if the guy is 34, if the girl is 26 like u are suggesting, he will be commanding her, how is that good for feminism?

saying that it's appropriate to be in a relationship where the man will be using age to control u is an insult to all aspiring feminist

Your case pass me finally...

1 Like

Re: Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Between A Guy And His Married Ex-girlfriend by shugamummy: 9:57pm On Nov 17, 2017
Hmmm see privacy issues bared on the open like this. Such can destroy a home...
Re: Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Between A Guy And His Married Ex-girlfriend by Jman06(m): 11:44pm On Nov 17, 2017
pocohantas:

The crux isn't the age, but the fact that girls gets impatient faster. The guy isn't always ready due to the reason you've also cited...financial stability.

Older men are more financially stable than the younger ones. They have the head start. These girls marry them for financial security.

So you see...you're right and I am not wrong either. Older is subjective and in relation to the lady's age. I don't really mean ancestors. Yes, we always think you're trolling cheesy

You're right about knowing if a guy is serious, but you should know how most relationships work. When sex is involved, some ladies see it as staking too much, makes it more difficult to keep walking away.
Not only financial stability. Women generally age faster than men due to the stress of childbirth. Now, imagine marrying your age mate and after 10years of marriage with say 3-4 kids, the woman now looks older than the man. Ofcourse the man would lose interest and start cheating. But if the man is say 10yrs older, you will age together and that way he will not see himself as too young to be with his aging wife.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Between A Guy And His Married Ex-girlfriend by Nobody: 2:17am On Nov 18, 2017
Joislim:
I didn't read all that but I always wonder why people especially married women cheat with their ex. Why leave him when you can't do without him.

Sorry dear, but u worwor sha, ¡!
Re: Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Between A Guy And His Married Ex-girlfriend by Konquest: 6:55am On Nov 18, 2017
babile:
A YBL reader has shared with us, screenshots of his conversations on Whatsapp with his ex-girlfriend, who apparently, is now married and has a baby child.

The married ex-girlfriend, is still hung up with her ex-boyfriend, and she just can’t seem to let go… According to the chats, she said she married her husband, out of pity, because he loved her so much.

Read the shocking chats below;
http://newsnow.com.ng/still-love-hate-husband-shocking-whatsapp-conversation-nigerian-guy-ex-girlfriend/
Re: Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Between A Guy And His Married Ex-girlfriend by pocohantas(f): 9:19am On Nov 18, 2017
Jman06:
Not only financial stability. Women generally age faster than men due to the stress of childbirth. Now, imagine marrying your age mate and after 10years of marriage with say 3-4 kids, the woman now looks older than the man. Ofcourse the man would lose interest and start cheating. But if the man is say 10yrs older, you will age together and that way he will not see himself as too young to be with his aging wife.

Well said, but no lady breaks up with a young man she loves because she doesn't want to age faster than him. It's always because the guy isn't ready, for whatever reasons...mostly financial constraints.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Between A Guy And His Married Ex-girlfriend by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 18, 2017
Joislim:
cos she wants to get married ASAP and the ex probably didn't have the financial power then.when a lady breaks up with her ex over non readiness to marriage they always go back having sexual flings with their ex even when married to another guy.happens all the time.
Re: Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Between A Guy And His Married Ex-girlfriend by Joislim(f): 11:10am On Nov 18, 2017
lefulefu:
cos she wants to get married ASAP and the ex probably didn't have the financial power then.when a lady breaks up with her ex over non readiness to marriage they always go back having sexual flings with their ex even when married to another guy.happens all the time.
I've seen it happen too, ladies should just date older guys not their age mates
Re: Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Between A Guy And His Married Ex-girlfriend by Joislim(f): 11:12am On Nov 18, 2017
SmellySperm:

gal why!!! u no knw say na money
some Na money some just wan flex
Re: Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Between A Guy And His Married Ex-girlfriend by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 18, 2017
Joislim:
I've seen it happen too, ladies should just date older guys not their age mates
i think whats even more important is that ladies should get married to who they love cheesy.
Re: Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Between A Guy And His Married Ex-girlfriend by Joislim(f): 11:37am On Nov 18, 2017
lefulefu:

i think whats even more important is that ladies should get married to who they love cheesy.
you have a point grin

1 Like

Re: Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Between A Guy And His Married Ex-girlfriend by pocohantas(f): 11:43am On Nov 18, 2017
lefulefu:

all the one wey love you, you done marry them?

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Between A Guy And His Married Ex-girlfriend by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 18, 2017
pocohantas:

all the one wey love you, you done marry them?
na waoh..wich one u come dey assume cheesy..no girl love me oo grin

1 Like

Re: Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Between A Guy And His Married Ex-girlfriend by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 18, 2017
lefulefu:

Love kor. Love ni. Bros money nko ?
Re: Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Between A Guy And His Married Ex-girlfriend by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 18, 2017
KreativGenius:

Love kor. Love ni. Bros money nko ?
haba money is important if person wan marry. but then e no mean say the man must get money like Dangote or live in a big palace for the marriage to work cos had that been so na only poor ppl for dey get marriage breakup abi?cheesy.we dey always dey see funny writeups for here dat a man must ride a brand of car b4 he thinks of marriage or dat he must have a big duplex with swimming poolcheesy.tell me na swimming or flashy car or clothes go help ur marriage?cheesy.anyway sha its important the woman u getting married to loves u.no go marry a woman wey just dey manage u cos her main guy wey she like left her.if u marry her and d main guy come signify interest,she Will cheat on u and e no matter weda u rich pass dangote.
Re: Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Between A Guy And His Married Ex-girlfriend by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 18, 2017
lefulefu:
haba money is important if person wan marry. but then e no mean say the man must get money like Dangote or live in a big palace for the marriage to work cos had that been so na only poor ppl for dey get marriage breakup abi?cheesy.we dey always dey see funny writeups for here dat a man must ride a brand of car b4 he thinks of marriage or dat he must have a big duplex with swimming poolcheesy.tell me na swimming or flashy car or clothes go help ur marriage?cheesy.anyway sha its important the woman u getting married to loves u.no go marry a woman wey just dey manage u cos her main guy wey she like left her.if u marry her and d main guy come signify interest,she Will cheat on u and e no matter weda u rich pass dangote.

Mehn, God go epp us. Financial stability and security makes love work, if money is in place, loveworks better bros. Don't get it twisted. Money makes love easy. Love is good, love and financial stability is better

No time for social mediaring abeg !

How is everything
Re: Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Between A Guy And His Married Ex-girlfriend by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 18, 2017
KreativGenius:

Mehn, God go epp us. Financial stability and security makes love work, if money is in place, loveworks better bros. Don't get it twisted. Money makes love easy. Love is good, love and financial stability is better

No time for social mediaring abeg !

How is everything

if the love is already there and money come dey the love go sweet more.but if she no love u,she has no attraction for u even wen u marry her and spend trillions on her she won't still feel love for ..if d ex dat she loved snap im fingers at her she will cheat behind u.she go only jus dey pretend say she like you.there have been cases of ladies cheating on their millionaire boyfriends/husbands.some dey even dump d man if im business crash or dem lay am off from im six figure salary job.Even the late chief MKO Abiola u no hear that many of the children wey some of im wives born were not his own? If money can make a woman faithful to u then why those im wives cheat on am.bro marry a lady with love and adore u oocheesy.all dat one na fallacy wey dem dey talk say a woman wey no like u if u come force marry her dat she will grow to love ucheesy.abeg make u come Benin make u see d number of married ladies wey dey cheat on their rich husbandscheesy.u think money can keep a woman?...lai lai it can nevercheesy.
Re: Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Between A Guy And His Married Ex-girlfriend by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 18, 2017
lefulefu:
if the love is already there and money come dey the love go sweet more.but if she no love u,she has no attraction for u even wen u marry her and spend trillions on her she won't still feel love for ..if d ex dat she loved snap im fingers at her she will cheat behind u.she go only jus dey pretend say she like you.there have been cases of ladies cheating on their millionaire boyfriends/husbands.some dey even dump d man if im business crash or dem lay am off from im six figure salary job.Even the late chief MKO Abiola u no hear that many of the children wey some of im wives born were not his own? If money can make a woman faithful to u then why those im wives cheat on am.bro marry a lady with love and adore u oocheesy.all dat one na fallacy wey dem dey talk say a woman wey no like u if u come force marry her dat she will grow to love ucheesy.abeg make u come Benin make u see d number of married ladies wey dey cheat on their rich husbandscheesy.u think money can keep a woman?...lai lai it can nevercheesy.

I don't know much about love. I am learning sha. Me na learner. May God epp us make the ryt calls. Love oh, money oh. love and money oh, ayam not understanding all anymore. God go epp us
Re: Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Between A Guy And His Married Ex-girlfriend by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 18, 2017
KreativGenius:

I don't know much about love. I am learning sha. Me na learner. May God epp us make the ryt calls. Love oh, money oh. love and money oh, ayam not understanding all anymore. God go epp us
e get this popular Benin singer...osayomore Joseph..the guy be go perform for palace of the oba.as he dey return home with im wife na im some kidnappers block am for road.as dem dey grab the man na im the wife start to dey struggle with the kidnappers. Dem shoot the wife then grab the singer enter their car.though d action of d wife was on the extreme but then had it been the wife no get love for her husband u think she would risk her life? There are cases where husband go die the wife go shed crocodile tears and the next week her boyfriend go dey shack up with her for house.na so e be brother .when u get a wife wey love u then u have an allycheesy.marry a gold digger then she go invite assassins into ur house and take over ur wealth(God forbid).
Re: Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Between A Guy And His Married Ex-girlfriend by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 18, 2017
lefulefu:
e get this popular Benin singer...osayomore Joseph..the guy be go perform for palace of the oba.as he dey return home with im wife na im some kidnappers block am for road.as dem dey grab the man na im the wife start to dey struggle with the kidnappers. Dem shoot the wife then grab the singer enter their car.though d action of d wife was on the extreme but then had it been the wife no get love for her husband u think she would risk her life? There are cases where husband go die the wife go shed crocodile tears and the next week her boyfriend go dey shack up with her for house.na so e be brother .when u get a wife wey love u then u have an allycheesy.marry a gold digger then she go invite assassins into ur house and take over ur wealth(God forbid).

Bro that is loyalty, a trophy wife. Where can a man find such a woman?
Re: Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Between A Guy And His Married Ex-girlfriend by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 18, 2017
KreativGenius:

Bro that is loyalty, a trophy wife. Where can a man find such a woman?
dem boku brother.u also remember how d beautiful kudirat abiola took a bullet for her husband for daring to campaign for the release of her husband by the then abacha regime. Bro when a woman moves up with u along the social ladder she will always remain faithful and loyal cos she has experienced things with u.but if u come get 30 billion for akant use am impress one small girl to marry how do u expect her to be loyal? She will only be loyal to ur money nacheesy.
Re: Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Between A Guy And His Married Ex-girlfriend by chalz493: 4:26pm On Nov 18, 2017
donstan18:
I'm yet to decipher what prompted the man to share this whatsapp chat, Because I can't see any erotic and sexual trance that she made.

She said "she love you with passion(Casual)" then you shared it for people to see.

Ofwhich if she attempt to bleep you, We'll watch the video!

Anything for fame! attention and stunt these days.

Your EX should be your EX, No need for pretentious forming in the name of "Friends with benefits"

Leave her to leave you... It's simple.

And stop sharing chats for fame and attention!!

Use your head.
people always forget that a cheating married woman has since lost her respect from the man she cheats with and because of that the man can never value her again and hence you see leaked chats and sex videos going viral on internet,so blame every cheating wife for her irresponsibility and deserves whatever she gets.
Re: Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Between A Guy And His Married Ex-girlfriend by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 18, 2017
lefulefu:
dem boku brother.u also remember how d beautiful kudirat abiola took a bullet for her husband for daring to campaign for the release of her husband by the then abacha regime. Bro when a woman moves up with u along the social ladder she will always remain faithful and loyal cos she has experienced things with u.but if u come get 30 billion for akant use am impress one small girl to marry how do u expect her to be loyal? She will only be loyal to ur money nacheesy.

My brother you talk sense. I go give myself brain

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Between A Guy And His Married Ex-girlfriend by shugamummy: 10:48am On Jan 12, 2018
This helps https://www.nairaland.com/4241787/secrets-implications-unveiled

babile:
A YBL reader has shared with us, screenshots of his conversations on Whatsapp with his ex-girlfriend, who apparently, is now married and has a baby child.

The married ex-girlfriend, is still hung up with her ex-boyfriend, and she just can’t seem to let go… According to the chats, she said she married her husband, out of pity, because he loved her so much.

Read the shocking chats below;
http://newsnow.com.ng/still-love-hate-husband-shocking-whatsapp-conversation-nigerian-guy-ex-girlfriend/
Re: Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Between A Guy And His Married Ex-girlfriend by ubunja(m): 12:37pm On Jan 12, 2018
pocohantas:
Foolish, cheating woman... The husband thinks he has married a submissive wife, not knowing she is an undercover olosho.

On a serious note, this is the case with many Nigerian marriages. Some ladies date someone of their age for years. It doesn't work most times, 'cause when the guy is trying to build a life, the lady is already in her late twenties.

Everyone starts asking her "when will you call us for asoebi?". She starts putting pressure on the guy and he'll say "I'm not holding you, if you see someone good...go, I will wish you well". So, she starts looking for someone else, most times an older man. She sees and marries him ASAP. They are both married, but are they happy? It's a vicious cycle. I don't advise girls to date their mates. Most times, women marry up and men marry down. Don't rush into marriages only to cheat on your husbands.

People saying she isn't cheating, is it until she climbs into his bed? If you see your husband/wife, telling an ex they still love them with passion. Will you say it's not cheating undecided? This is emotional cheating. If the guy presses further, it's only a matter of time smiley
can you expand these concepts into a full Post.
maybe if its coming from a lady these slow-comprehending gentlemen would finally get it.coz we have beat that drum to death with zero effect.

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Between A Guy And His Married Ex-girlfriend by godliman: 12:33pm On Mar 25, 2021
pocohantas:
Foolish, cheating woman... The husband thinks he has married a submissive wife, not knowing she is an undercover olosho.

On a serious note, this is the case with many Nigerian marriages. Some ladies date someone of their age for years. It doesn't work most times, 'cause when the guy is trying to build a life, the lady is already in her late twenties.

Everyone starts asking her "when will you call us for asoebi?". She starts putting pressure on the guy and he'll say "I'm not holding you, if you see someone good...go, I will wish you well". So, she starts looking for someone else, most times an older man. She sees and marries him ASAP. They are both married, but are they happy? It's a vicious cycle. I don't advise girls to date their mates. Most times, women marry up and men marry down. Don't rush into marriages only to cheat on your husbands.

People saying she isn't cheating, is it until she climbs into his bed? If you see your husband/wife, telling an ex they still love them with passion. Will you say it's not cheating undecided? This is emotional cheating. If the guy presses further, it's only a matter of time smiley
That is why we preach chastity and abstinence before marriage. All these exes is the core reason for infidelity in marriages.
Re: Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Between A Guy And His Married Ex-girlfriend by godliman: 12:45pm On Mar 25, 2021
Jman06:
Reasons for Marital Infidelity
1. Indulging in premarital sex. Sex for the most part bind your soul to an individual, that bond often last for a life time. Each time you meet, the memory comes alive and there is a wish or an urge.
2. Marrying for pecuniary reasons and not love. When you marry who is financially ready not who you love, you are bound to flirt with the person you truly love
3. The age deferential you just mentioned is another factor.
4. The desire to retaliate. If a party cheats, the other may feel justified to do same
5. Lack of sexual fulfillment. A sexually dissatisfied partner will likely cheat if given the chance
6. Lack of fear for God
7. Permissive society
8. Imitation effect and peer pressure. And lots more

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

"How 5 Cups Of Water Per Day Saved My Relationship" / Couple Who Met On Twitter 5 Year Ago, Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary / Is It Ethical For A Lady To Go On Dates While In Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.