Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,733 members, 7,851,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:21 PM

Kenyan Pastor Snatches Woman From Husband(video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Pastor Snatches Woman From Husband(video) (779 Views)

"This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) / Nigerian Bride Brings Ghana-must-go Bag To Wedding, Receives Cash From Husband / Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kenyan Pastor Snatches Woman From Husband(video) by rizzyrozz: 10:35am On Nov 17, 2017
An American man has come forward claiming that his wife of 18 years wants to leave him for her 26 year old Kenyan boyfriend.

The kicker is the wife, Sarah, has only conducted her affair online.

It started in January where she claims that she stopped being attracted to her husband, Keith. So she went online to deal with her dissatisfaction and started a dalliance with a Ghanaian man.

They would send each other sexts and nudes.

When Keith caught her, she promised to stop the online romance. But she didn’t. And later she met her online Kenyan boyfriend, Kevin, whom she’s ready to leave her family for.

Keith is expectedly depressed stating on Dr Phil’s site, “Sarah said she no longer loves me, and she wants to start a new life with some guy from Kenya named Kevin she’s never even met other than online. She said she wants to divorce me and abandon me and my four children.”

Sarah believes that Kevin is genuine despite Keith’s fears that he could be using her for money or a Green Card.

Kevin is a pastor who runs an orphanage in Kisii. And Sarah’s beliefs in his being genuine can’t be shaken as she has spoken with his family online and they are very happy for Kevin.

Read more and watch video: https://royalsgist.com/2017/11/17/kenyan-pastor-snatches-woman-husbandvideo/

Re: Kenyan Pastor Snatches Woman From Husband(video) by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 17, 2017
Juz let her go...There is no point fighting for her when she already made up her mind to leave her own family for a new guy... cool

He shud review his bible since he is a pastor...

(1) (Reply)

Can A Guy And A Girl Be Just Friends? / Sex For Role:Lady Curses Directors Who Saw Her Undies But Failed Their Promises / Christianity In Nigeria Is Nothing But Fraud - Gay Right Activist, Bisi Alimi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.