Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Can A Guy And A Girl Be Just Friends? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Guy And A Girl Be Just Friends? (770 Views)

Is It Emotionally Healthy Being Just Friends With A Mature Lady ? / Can A Girl Be Deflowered By Fingering? / 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Guy And A Girl Be Just Friends? by dannyodia101(m): 5:29pm On Nov 18, 2017
CAN A GUY AND A GIRL BE JUST FRIENDS?

Welcome to today's hot topic on Danny world. There’s been a lot of talk about how a guy and a girl can't be friends and stay friends. You hear guys mostly rebuke the “Friend Zone” when in fact they’ve been there from day one. Sometimes it's the girl who has a little crush but feels telling a guy her feelings is selling herself short.

A lot of mixed up emotions here and there cause one party is probably catching feelings. So we’re asking today, do you think it's possible for a guy and a girl to be just friends and nothing more? Or is it just a charade? Tell us what you think today on the blog https://dannyworld.net/2017/11/18/can-a-guy-and-a-girl-be-just-friends/ share your thoughts via the link above. It’s hot topic on Dannyworld.net

Re: Can A Guy And A Girl Be Just Friends? by greatnaija01: 5:30pm On Nov 18, 2017
yes its called FRIENDZONE. feelings are not mutual there and jealousy can only be one sided.

its a very COLD zone. but its cool.

ITS MATURITY That makes opposite sex stay without getting attracted to each other.

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy And A Girl Be Just Friends? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 18, 2017
I beg them always to be just friends, but they want more, cos they want more of my money.
Re: Can A Guy And A Girl Be Just Friends? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 18, 2017
No! At least, kissing must occurs if not sex.
Re: Can A Guy And A Girl Be Just Friends? by Blackhawk01: 5:42pm On Nov 18, 2017
RareKind:
No! At least, kissing must occurs if not sex.

You've kissed all your female friends?

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy And A Girl Be Just Friends? by Merryglad(f): 5:46pm On Nov 18, 2017
No! it is like having a chicken as a pet you will eventually eat it.
Re: Can A Guy And A Girl Be Just Friends? by MhizzAJ(f): 5:48pm On Nov 18, 2017
A guy and a girl can't be just friends...They will fall for each other at some point
Re: Can A Guy And A Girl Be Just Friends? by correctguy101(m): 5:58pm On Nov 18, 2017
Have a number of friends who are girls/ladies/women....

Knows their partners and entire families and their partners and family knows me too....

But once in a while, in that family circle or friends circles of my female friends, I get compensated with a member of the family and my female friends are cool with it.

Never ever touched any of my female friends but we do play rough play sometimes, some to the extent of French kissing each other....

If I see a woman as a friend, she's that, nothing more and I make sure my GF know what's up to avoid unnecessary headaches....
Re: Can A Guy And A Girl Be Just Friends? by iamnlia(m): 6:04pm On Nov 18, 2017
It's possible, depending on the mentality of them both.

It can't happen with all these fish brained Snapchat girls.
Re: Can A Guy And A Girl Be Just Friends? by lalanice(f): 6:07pm On Nov 18, 2017
MhizzAJ:
A guy and a girl can't be just friends...They will fall for each other at some point
Fall for each other ke' ?
Re: Can A Guy And A Girl Be Just Friends? by Homeboiy: 6:15pm On Nov 18, 2017
Them no dey give dog bone to hold grin
Re: Can A Guy And A Girl Be Just Friends? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 18, 2017
Blackhawk01:

You've kissed all your female friends?
not all.
Re: Can A Guy And A Girl Be Just Friends? by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:16pm On Nov 18, 2017
It's possible ooh! Most of my female friends are married with kids
Re: Can A Guy And A Girl Be Just Friends? by livingseed: 6:27pm On Nov 18, 2017
Yes, mature men and woman can be just friends. If you can not be just friends with someone from the other gender you need to grow up.
Re: Can A Guy And A Girl Be Just Friends? by MhizzAJ(f): 6:35pm On Nov 18, 2017
lalanice:
Fall for each other ke' ?

Yes nah
Re: Can A Guy And A Girl Be Just Friends? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:37pm On Nov 18, 2017
why not?!?! the real question here IS....
- what type of deluded sick man would desire to have sex with every single of his female friend?!
- what type of deluded man (happily in a r/ship) would still lust for every single of his female friend?
- what type of sick deranged man cannot control his sexual urges, and lust for any female in his entourage?!

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy And A Girl Be Just Friends? by lalanice(f): 6:42pm On Nov 18, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Yes nah
not always o...maybe one might begin to catch feelings at some point but if controlled understanding that the other just wants to be friends, they will last.

(1) (Reply)

My Big Breast Is The Only Thing I Use In Collecting Awards:lydia Forson / Please Help A Nairalander Achieve His Dream!! / Study ~ S*x Makes Men Feel Closer To God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.