Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

IPOB Members Threaten People Not To Vote Or Die In Nov18th Anambra Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members Threaten People Not To Vote Or Die In Nov18th Anambra Election (1663 Views)

Fresh Crisis Looms In APC As Party Members Threaten Exodus / "We Have To Pay People Not To Kill Our People" - Watch El-Rufai on Channels TV / Buhari In Benue: Tiv People Not Happy With You – Akume Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Members Threaten People Not To Vote Or Die In Nov18th Anambra Election by Loveth1: 11:34am On Nov 17, 2017
Watch short video as ipob seriously threatens indigens of anambra state not to vote in tomorrow's elections or get killed that day of the elections
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3OybfBsXYw&itct=CDgQpDAYACITCJrZnp6yxdcCFQakVQod4P8HfDILYzQtdmlkZW9zLXVaGFVDR3ZoNko5Y1ViN010Y2dtRjlKdC0yUQ%3D%3D&gl=NG&client=mv-google&hl=en
Re: IPOB Members Threaten People Not To Vote Or Die In Nov18th Anambra Election by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 17, 2017
I am laughing in Soweto
Re: IPOB Members Threaten People Not To Vote Or Die In Nov18th Anambra Election by Gotze1: 11:51am On Nov 17, 2017
Cowards, these rats have come out again to beat chest after buhari left. It is you people and your children plus your entire family that will die. Thought people complied with you on sit at home. Why are you threatening people. You jokers.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Threaten People Not To Vote Or Die In Nov18th Anambra Election by pryme(m): 11:58am On Nov 17, 2017
"If you vote you will die"
This is IPOB going about their agitation in a "peaceful" manner.

The fools keep messing up their chances of getting global sympathy.

I have never in my life seen a large crowd of imbeciles.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Threaten People Not To Vote Or Die In Nov18th Anambra Election by pryme(m): 11:59am On Nov 17, 2017
Loveth1:
Watch short video as ipob seriously threatens indigens of anambra state not to vote in tomorrow's elections or get killed that day of the elections
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3OybfBsXYw&itct=CDgQpDAYACITCJrZnp6yxdcCFQakVQod4P8HfDILYzQtdmlkZW9zLXVaGFVDR3ZoNko5Y1ViN010Y2dtRjlKdC0yUQ%3D%3D&gl=NG&client=mv-google&hl=en

What do you make of the video.
Re: IPOB Members Threaten People Not To Vote Or Die In Nov18th Anambra Election by Gotze1: 12:05pm On Nov 17, 2017
pryme:

They will later come out to deny that they didn't threatened people's life with death. The world have the video now.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Threaten People Not To Vote Or Die In Nov18th Anambra Election by pryme(m): 12:12pm On Nov 17, 2017
Gotze1:
They will later come out to deny that they didn't treathened people's life with death. The world have the video now.

No they will say it's the Afonjas and Buhari that is spreading false news..

Lets wait and hear what they have to say about this.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Threaten People Not To Vote Or Die In Nov18th Anambra Election by Gotze1: 12:15pm On Nov 17, 2017
pryme:

No they will say it's the Afonjas and Buhari that is spreading false news..

Lets wait and hear what they have to say about this.
So true. Afonja in aba or abambra or the afonja that dressed like igbo, speak like them hehehehehe

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Threaten People Not To Vote Or Die In Nov18th Anambra Election by ApexPredator: 12:30pm On Nov 17, 2017
pryme:

IPOB don't want your sympathy they want to be independent from the clutches of the British puppet state.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Threaten People Not To Vote Or Die In Nov18th Anambra Election by pryme(m): 12:34pm On Nov 17, 2017
ApexPredator:

IPOB don't want your sympathy they want to be independent from the clutches of the British puppet state.

Spare me the propaganda, just say you want a country you can dominate.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Threaten People Not To Vote Or Die In Nov18th Anambra Election by ApexPredator: 12:37pm On Nov 17, 2017
pryme:

We want an homogenous country for Igbos, by Igbos. Diversity is shyt.

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Threaten People Not To Vote Or Die In Nov18th Anambra Election by deebest(m): 12:38pm On Nov 17, 2017
A country divided against itself
ipob this, ioob that, u ll all not know peace if u continue like this
Re: IPOB Members Threaten People Not To Vote Or Die In Nov18th Anambra Election by pryme(m): 12:45pm On Nov 17, 2017
ApexPredator:

We want an homogenous country for Igbos, by Igbos. Diversity is shyt.

There you go. That's why you will know no peace as long as you are in Nigeria cos you want to dominated others.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Threaten People Not To Vote Or Die In Nov18th Anambra Election by David160(m): 1:10pm On Nov 17, 2017
Ipob go and rest na ...do something useful with your life
Re: IPOB Members Threaten People Not To Vote Or Die In Nov18th Anambra Election by Stingman: 1:12pm On Nov 17, 2017
pryme:

But you have a country you dominate with your mediocrity in all spheres...and nothing has come of it for the past 50 years..so?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Threaten People Not To Vote Or Die In Nov18th Anambra Election by pryme(m): 1:22pm On Nov 17, 2017
Stingman:

But you have a country you dominate with your mediocrity in all spheres...and nothing has come of it for the past 50 years..so?

So you that are the braniacs of Africa how come your region is not the envy of Africa, rather your Ppl are densely populated in other ppls lands.

It's Ironic you call Nigeria Mediocre.

Pls tell us why you want to kill Ppl that will come out to vote.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Threaten People Not To Vote Or Die In Nov18th Anambra Election by RoyalUc(m): 1:38pm On Nov 17, 2017
BankeSmalls, Hofbrauhaus, PenlsCap come and see o!
Re: IPOB Members Threaten People Not To Vote Or Die In Nov18th Anambra Election by PFRB: 1:38pm On Nov 17, 2017
Gotze1:
They will later come out to deny that they didn't threatened people's life with death. The world have the video now.

Where did they threaten peoples lives with death? ? ? ?
Re: IPOB Members Threaten People Not To Vote Or Die In Nov18th Anambra Election by PenlsCaP: 1:43pm On Nov 17, 2017
RoyalUc:
BankeSmalls, Hofbrauhaus, PenlsCap come and see o!

Hehehehehehe...... bros.
Re: IPOB Members Threaten People Not To Vote Or Die In Nov18th Anambra Election by RoyalUc(m): 1:45pm On Nov 17, 2017
Look at them!
Brave and fearless warriors.
Peaceful freedom fighters who want peace, juctice and progress for their people.

If Biafra comes, will it be a democratic state or ...
Re: IPOB Members Threaten People Not To Vote Or Die In Nov18th Anambra Election by RoyalUc(m): 1:47pm On Nov 17, 2017
PenlsCaP:

Hehehehehehe...... bros.

You see watin I see?

These guys are truly peaceful freedom fighters o grin
Re: IPOB Members Threaten People Not To Vote Or Die In Nov18th Anambra Election by Hofbrauhaus(m): 1:48pm On Nov 17, 2017
If you vote, you would die..
IPOB advising their loved ones...

Thousands of Hausa-Fulani soldiers have been deployed to Anambra...thousands of police and yet you think people would not die?

If you vote, you would die...but if you sit at home, no stray bullet would hit you...simpla and shorta

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Threaten People Not To Vote Or Die In Nov18th Anambra Election by Hofbrauhaus(m): 1:50pm On Nov 17, 2017
RoyalUc:
Look at them!
Brave and fearless warriors.
Peaceful freedom fighters who want peace, juctice and progress for their people.

If Biafra comes, will it be a democratic state or ...

When BIAFRA comes

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Threaten People Not To Vote Or Die In Nov18th Anambra Election by RoyalUc(m): 1:53pm On Nov 17, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

When BIAFRA comes

Alright.
When Biafra comes, will it be a democratic state?
Re: IPOB Members Threaten People Not To Vote Or Die In Nov18th Anambra Election by Hofbrauhaus(m): 1:54pm On Nov 17, 2017
RoyalUc:

Alright.
When Biafra comes, will it be a democratic state?

Yes

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Threaten People Not To Vote Or Die In Nov18th Anambra Election by RoyalUc(m): 1:59pm On Nov 17, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

Yes

How?

What will change?

0k eeeeeh! I forgot. IPOB won't be around then.
Re: IPOB Members Threaten People Not To Vote Or Die In Nov18th Anambra Election by PenlsCaP: 2:14pm On Nov 17, 2017
RoyalUc:

You see watin I see?
These guys are truly peaceful freedom fighters o grin

You are right bro... they have neva threatened for war.. IPOB remains a peaceful orgnization.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Threaten People Not To Vote Or Die In Nov18th Anambra Election by Hofbrauhaus(m): 2:32pm On Nov 17, 2017
RoyalUc:

How?

What will change?

0k eeeeeh! I forgot. IPOB won't be around then.

What do you mean "what would change "?

Where and when was it said "if you come out and vote, we would kill you"? Did you ever hear that? This is a short video that only told ppl fulani soldiers would kill them if they came out to vote...

Put the full video online...

IPOB has never and would never threaten IPOB. Who are they fighting for? How can you threaten a people you are fighting for? Understand this very well..

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Threaten People Not To Vote Or Die In Nov18th Anambra Election by Duru1(m): 4:00pm On Nov 17, 2017
Gotze1:

There was no threat in the video but warning. The announcer never said "if you vote I will kill you."
Re: IPOB Members Threaten People Not To Vote Or Die In Nov18th Anambra Election by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 17, 2017
Hell fire to receive more souls of ipob terrorists tomorrow.
R.I.P in advance to those terrorists about to be killed by the python bullet
Re: IPOB Members Threaten People Not To Vote Or Die In Nov18th Anambra Election by Duru1(m): 4:05pm On Nov 17, 2017
pryme:

This is a mere warning or a scare tactic. The video did not mention that IPOB will hunt down and kill anybody that voted. There is real problem in Africa where the people lacked constructive stream of thought.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Threaten People Not To Vote Or Die In Nov18th Anambra Election by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 17, 2017
Duru1:

This is a mere warning or a scare tactic. The video did not mention that IPOB will hunt down and kill anybody that voted. There is real problem in Africa where the people lacked constructive stream of thought.
Ipob slave trying so hard to create the impression that ipob is harmless.
Whether u like it or not. IPOB is a terrorist grnup.
I am in Anambra and Ipob members are threatening us here in Nnewi.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg Taking A Pic With His Nigerian Fans...(guess Who) / The Truth Behind Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And PMB: A Rejoinder. / Breaking! PDP looses Kwara. Mass Protest Of LG Workers At Kwara Govt House. Vid.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.