Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,195 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Foods You Love To Eat But Can't Anymore Since You Found Out How They're Made - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Foods You Love To Eat But Can't Anymore Since You Found Out How They're Made (30158 Views)

Which Food Do You Love To Eat,But Doesn't Agree With Your Body System? / Delicious Foods You Didn't Know You Could Grill / Foods You Shouldn’t Keep In Your Freezer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foods You Love To Eat But Can't Anymore Since You Found Out How They're Made by vitmax(m): 11:30pm On Oct 07, 2018
Ceccylia:
It is the one at orita naira or the one at stadium...lol
This is a true ladokite wink wink smiley
Re: Foods You Love To Eat But Can't Anymore Since You Found Out How They're Made by Ceccylia(f): 11:45pm On Oct 07, 2018
Lol
vitmax:
This is a true ladokite wink wink smiley
Re: Foods You Love To Eat But Can't Anymore Since You Found Out How They're Made by daewoorazer(m): 2:04am On Oct 08, 2018
[b]
Mine is donut and zobo

Ladokites will understand better!
E get one area dem dey call adenike, at the back of anatomy around that 2006, e get one woman wey dey sell donut and zobo...

But that particular evening wey God wan open my eye, na one egun maid they handle the production...they’ve rolled the dough into balls then placed it on the roof make e swell, chai! U need to see how these super green, monstrous houseflies covered the whole balls on the roof. Funny enough, they didn’t see what was going on up there, so the flies had a feast!

The hunger disappear sharpally, I come linger small make I see more movie. I don’t know, maybe the egun maid no see food chop ni o, there is this big bucket from which she was collecting zobo into empty bottles; d funny thing is at intervals, she’d put her dirty hand inside the bowl to scoop a handful of zobo into her mouth...with the mouth making ‘smoootzzzzzz’ sound.

Till I finish, I’d rather enter Bush pluck mango than eat any zobo/doughnut

[/b]

Thunder fire donut angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foods You Love To Eat But Can't Anymore Since You Found Out How They're Made by PrincessYargana(f): 12:25pm On Oct 08, 2018
Dokuwa is a tasty spicy n delicious snack prepared in the most hygienic way u can ever think of,using the hands or palm to mold it doesn't make it unhygienic
Hand washing first before da molding .come to think of it any meal prepared without using the hands to mix,mold, shape doesn't come out well quote me any where,all this over dependence on spoon or whatever it is u use is a waste of time n resources.For me myself n I my hands all da way
Re: Foods You Love To Eat But Can't Anymore Since You Found Out How They're Made by sunmarouk(m): 8:18pm On Oct 08, 2018
FODA:
even the flour have alkaline and different stuffs when mix to form noodles .

lol. LWKMD. all of una wan kill me with laugh here. well, my own is okpa. while in secondsry sch, i once discovered th unhygenic method of preparing it, that disgusted me. but after some years, i still buy it once in a while to hold my stomach, bfre real meal

1 Like

Re: Foods You Love To Eat But Can't Anymore Since You Found Out How They're Made by FODA(m): 10:50pm On Oct 08, 2018
sunmarouk:

lol. LWKMD. all of una wan kill me with laugh here. well, my own is okpa. while in secondsry sch, i once discovered th unhygenic method of preparing it, that disgusted me. but after some years, i still buy it once in a while to hold my stomach, bfre real meal
I m just saying too,cos I have worked with noodles company before and I know everything about it,but I can't stay 2 days without eating noodles.Na God dey secures us bro.
Re: Foods You Love To Eat But Can't Anymore Since You Found Out How They're Made by paix(m): 9:40am On Oct 09, 2018
Mine is the sausages. Since I saw the video clip; it has been a no no for me.
Re: Foods You Love To Eat But Can't Anymore Since You Found Out How They're Made by Mariangeles(f): 1:58pm On Oct 09, 2018
paix:
Mine is the sausages. Since I saw the video clip; it has been a no no for me.
is it blood sausage ??
Re: Foods You Love To Eat But Can't Anymore Since You Found Out How They're Made by paix(m): 2:36pm On Oct 09, 2018
Mariangeles:
is it blood sausage ??
I saw the machine grinding live horses and the meat comes out as sausages at the end of the production line. It was terrible.
Re: Foods You Love To Eat But Can't Anymore Since You Found Out How They're Made by 1Sharon(f): 5:57pm On Oct 09, 2018
Four40:
Kuli Kuli, saw a woman roll the kulis on her lap and since that day lord knows whenever I see them kulis...

Lol but you know the laps are cleaner than hands...
Re: Foods You Love To Eat But Can't Anymore Since You Found Out How They're Made by 1Sharon(f): 6:02pm On Oct 09, 2018
BecaciaBarbie:
Suya cry

Suya meat could actually be a rat for all we know lipsrsealed
Re: Foods You Love To Eat But Can't Anymore Since You Found Out How They're Made by dazzlingd(m): 6:43pm On Oct 09, 2018
Leesah:

I think everything depends on where you are buying it. Where I stay, there's a suya, kilishi and danbunama spot and they are neat. If you see how They prepare it, you'd love to eat kilishi again. Besides when you are buying from road side Aboki who knows nothing about hygiene, what do you expect? Most of them care less about what they sell because people still patronize them. Suya is even better sef because the heat from the fire can kill germs. My love for fura de Nunu died when I saw the process. The boy was using his mouth to draw milk from the cow's breast and then pour into the selling bowl. Since then I preferred Habib fura de Nunu. I am taking Habib because I haven't seen the process too and I just hope it's not like the way I saw the other boy processing it... Like someone said, Na God dey save us o.

I feel like crying
Re: Foods You Love To Eat But Can't Anymore Since You Found Out How They're Made by dazzlingd(m): 6:43pm On Oct 09, 2018
paix:
I saw the machine grinding live horses and the meat comes out as sausages at the end of the production line. It was terrible.

It's fake, I saw it too. That video is fake and very easy to detect. The video showing the grinding horses is different from that of the sausage. They made the two videos into one.
Re: Foods You Love To Eat But Can't Anymore Since You Found Out How They're Made by dazzlingd(m): 6:48pm On Oct 09, 2018
Creativebae:

Me too. I was told they roll it with their armpit..
I don die
Re: Foods You Love To Eat But Can't Anymore Since You Found Out How They're Made by Mariangeles(f): 6:56pm On Oct 09, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Foods You Love To Eat But Can't Anymore Since You Found Out How They're Made by Leesah(f): 8:05pm On Oct 09, 2018
dazzlingd:

I feel like crying
Lol. Cry not
Re: Foods You Love To Eat But Can't Anymore Since You Found Out How They're Made by paix(m): 8:14pm On Oct 09, 2018
dazzlingd:

It's fake, I saw it too. That video is fake and very easy to detect. The video showing the grinding horses is different from that of the sausage. They made the two videos into one.
Ok o.
Re: Foods You Love To Eat But Can't Anymore Since You Found Out How They're Made by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 09, 2018
1Sharon:

Lol but you know the laps are cleaner than hands...
only in Nigeria
Re: Foods You Love To Eat But Can't Anymore Since You Found Out How They're Made by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:52pm On Oct 09, 2018
1Sharon:

Suya meat could actually be a rat for all we know lipsrsealed
Ewwwwwwwww true that... I rely don't like it anymore... And to think, it was my number 1 favorite uncle the past.
Re: Foods You Love To Eat But Can't Anymore Since You Found Out How They're Made by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 01, 2018
computergeek:
I like your skin care regiment Dearie. pls check your email.
Thanks.....I use aloe vera leaf as sunscreen and top it with vaseline to keep it moist and oily.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Pepper I Got For 1000 Naira / Ideal Lunch Package For Kids / My Making Of Moi Moi With Leaf And Also Bake Moi Moi With Oven (pix&video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.